Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FHM Magazine doesn't care about black people?

To FHM:

But seriously, who reads FHM???

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post

The list is a joke, but don't be too surprised at the race card being played. A whole deck is out right now with Obama.
    so if I don't vote for him I'm a racist? I so don't like that card.

The most beautiful woman in the world Aishwarya Rai

I wondered the same thing, it honestly bugs me in general, when there is mostly plain looking white women like Keira on the cover, hell it's not even that she's "white" it's more of I find boneracks like her to be unattractive. I honestly wish that there were more black people on magazines like this. Not just light skinned, but dark, mixed, etc. Maybe there is some underlying racial issue, I'd assume so.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    I give you Mallika Sherawat, my current obsession. Does she look Indian to you?

Nope but it looks like she paid a lot of money for those boobs.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    In Southeast Asian countries, like Thailand and the Philipines, the majority of actors are Eurasians (despite only a non-consequential percentage of their population being mixed.) I was told by a Filipino woman who immigrated here to the US that she was only looking to marry a white partner, so her kids would come out lighter skinned. I couldn't believe that kind of self-hate.
    That woman mostly likely has the colonial mentality that's quite prevalent in the Philippines. As much as I hate to admit this, there's a thinking that the lighter complected you are, supposedly you're better...that you have class.

I'm rather "light-skinned" for a Filipino as most Filipinos have tanned skin. As a kid, some of my aunts would scold me if I spent even 5 minutes out in the sun. I was told, "You've got good skin. Keep it that way!" I didn't care, though. I remained outside and it would piss off my aunts.
    Rock the fuck on!

FHM Magazine doesn't care about black people? That's such a negative way of putting it. Let's call the glass half full and say that they really, really care about white people. Aishwarya Rai would've got my vote. Also Rosario Dawson should really be on these lists.

I got one for you: Where is Jill Wagner?
    Those Mercury commercials have become sort of a phenomenon. Wagner has that 'tom boy' quality that guys dig. You just know she was Peppermint Patty as a girl.

Let's not forget Aveeno Woman Daniella van Graas

Elite Member

Why does anyone care what a bunch of moron white frat boys think is sexy? Of course they choose the barbie dolls - they've be programmed to do so, ie, they are idiots with no original ideas of what women are at all.

Default Frat Brats

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Why does anyone care what a bunch of moron white frat boys think is sexy? Of course they choose the barbie dolls - they've be programmed to do so, ie, they are idiots with no original ideas of what women are at all.
    Complete conformity - so the educational system does work! And George W Bush is their leader! He's King of the Frat Boys!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    I'm rather "light-skinned" for a Filipino as most Filipinos have tanned skin. As a kid, some of my aunts would scold me if I spent even 5 minutes out in the sun. I was told, "You've got good skin. Keep it that way!" I didn't care, though. I remained outside and it would piss off my aunts.

My Grandma used to tell me the opposite when I was little - to go outside to get some sun "because I looked like a ghost."

I've never bothered with tanning, though. I don't want to get skin cancer. I was born with pale skin, and I'm happy with what I've got. Everybody should be happy with what they are born with, as far as I'm concerned.

I guess it all comes down to what and who you fancy, if someone doesn't fancy white/black people then it's their preference

Hit By Ban Bus!

being of the Casper the Ghost variety and dealing with racism how do you get past racism when there is racism within the race itself?

I'm beginning to think there is no way of getting past racism. If I can get past a persons color and yet they can't get past it within their own race... how do you explain that... I'm honestly confused and bewildered?

My aunt married a black man and no one had problems with it on her side but his side had HUGE problems. Now we are going through it again. Sabrina the college grad is engaged to Jason the auto repair guy who loves her to death and works hard - his family is OK with it but her family (black) isn't and has HUGE problems.

AND thats just one of the reasons why I hate the race card being thrown down

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    being of the Casper the Ghost variety and dealing with racism how do you get past racism when there is racism within the race itself?

I'm beginning to think there is no way of getting past racism. If I can get past a persons color and yet they can't get past it within their own race... how do you explain that... I'm honestly confused and bewildered?

My aunt married a black man and no one had problems with it on her side but his side had HUGE problems. Now we are going through it again. Sabrina the college grad is engaged to Jason the auto repair guy who loves her to death and works hard - his family is OK with it but her family (black) isn't and has HUGE problems.

AND thats just one of the reasons why I hate the race card being thrown down
    Shallowness, pettiness, snobbery - we really are all the same underneath!

I wonder how many white women will be mentioned in Ebony or Jet?

This type of stuff pisses me off. People need to get over.

This is ridiculous. Who cares what the voters of this skag mag think?

As far as blacks being prejudiced against dark skinned blacks, maybe its just an honest matter of preference. Some blacks prefer lighter skinned blacks and some prefer dark skinned blacks, some prefer white people, some prefer Asans, some prefer Latinos. Everyone should feel free to be attracted to what they are attracted to. I'm white, but have had plenty of black in me, in all different shades. I'll take my second choice preference with a good heart over a first choice preference who's an asshole any day.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

^ slut
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information