Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Like Tree2523Likes

Thread: Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, CEOs Arrested in College Admissions Cheating Scam

Martha Stewart’s so dry, she’s so much funnier than people give her credit for it
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

@Nevan No - it was Martha Stewart's age! 78! I actually checked it, not that you've ever posted erroneous info before, I was just shocked. She seems permanently, oh, maybe 65?
    Nevan and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I didn’t even check it ... it was in the article posted up thread.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Martha Stewart’s so dry
    Ugh.
    I thought that was the beginning of a joke..
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Lori Loughlin pleads not guilty to new college admissions scandal charges

She’s still fighting.

Actress Lori Loughlin and her husband have pleaded not guilty to further bribery charges in the sweeping college admissions scandal, according to a new report.

The “Full House” star and 11 other parents were slapped with the fresh criminal charge of conspiracy to commit federal program bribery on Oct 22 — seven months after they were first named in FBI’s “Varsity Blues” operation.

The pair were previously warned by prosecutors that they would face additional charges if they didn’t plead guilty, the LA Times reported — but on Friday the two signaled they would keep fighting the case against them, no matter the mounting cost.

On Friday, Loughlin, 54, and her husband Mossimo Giannulli, 56 — already facing conspiracy to commit money laundering, conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud — once again pleaded not guilty to the additional criminal charge, ABC News reported.

Most parents embroiled in the case, including “Desperate Housewives” star Felicity Huffman, pleaded guilty to the charges against them in exchange for reduced jail time.

Huffman is already done with her stint in the big house — released early from a women’s correctional facility in California last Friday after serving just 11 days of a two-week sentence.

Loughlin and Giannulli were reportedly also offered plea deals, but declined and pleaded not guilty. In April, the feds slapped the couple with a second and much more serious charge of money laundering, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

The duo are accused of paying $500,000 to scheme ringleader Rick Singer to have both her daughters accepted to the University of Southern California as fake rowing recruits.

Prosecutors will seek a “substantially higher” sentence for Loughlin than Huffman if she is convicted.

“The longer the case goes, let’s say she goes through to trial, if it’s after trial, I think certainly we’d be asking for something substantially higher,” US Attorney Andrew Lelling told ABC affiliate WCVB-5 earlier this month.

The fresh bribery charges were leveled against 11 parents accused of bribing employees of USC to facilitate their children’s admissions as fake athletic recruits.

Loughlin and Giannulli rejected the plea deal offer in March because they didn’t realize how serious the charges against them were, a source told People in April.

“They decided to roll the dice,” the source familiar with the negotiations told People, “and it may have been a bad gamble. Now they’re in worse shape than before.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/01/lori-...andal-charges/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Delusional asshole
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

They might as well just start making plans to flee the country.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Loughlin and Giannulli rejected the plea deal offer in March because they didn’t realize how serious the charges against them were, a source told People in April.

“They decided to roll the dice,” the source familiar with the negotiations told People, “and it may have been a bad gamble. Now they’re in worse shape than before.”
    Translation: They rejected the plea deal because they are privileged, narcissistic idiots who did not roll dice or make a bad gamble, they just got caught doing crimes.

I can't believe we're this far along in this narrative and they/their PR/their "friends" are still selling this story like they made a bad stock investment or bought a house they can't sell. Oopsies.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The dumbassery is astounding.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Translation: They rejected the plea deal because they are privileged, narcissistic idiots who did not roll dice or make a bad gamble, they just got caught doing crimes.

I can't believe we're this far along in this narrative and they/their PR/their "friends" are still selling this story like they made a bad stock investment or bought a house they can't sell. Oopsies.
    ^^all of this!^^

Their narcissism is so pathological, that to take a plea would be admitting they did wrong and they aren’t about to do that.

That is the thing with narcissists. They’d rather chew off their own arm than take responsibility. Then, play the victim because they lost an arm.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread Information