Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree2298Likes

Thread: Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, CEOs Arrested in College Admissions Cheating Scam

Elite Member

How do you think George W and Trump got into ivy league schools
    avoid tax evasion, just donate or renovate a building next time

What galls me is these assholes got into schools they never would have ever gotten into based on their own merit, therefore taking a spot away from a deserving person who did earn their way in legitimately. Take a look at that little thot Olivia Jade's Instagram, and tell me if you think she is anywhere near smart enough to get into USC on her own. The dumbass couldn't even figure out how to fill out the college application by herself, for crying out loud. She also faked row crew photos to make it look like she was an athlete to get in based on athletics. Rage inducing, and I hope these fucks go to prison for this shit.

I don’t get why anyone -rich and connected or not- would want their unqualified student-child at a school they aren’t prepared for.

I guess I get it, I wanted a top notch school for my son but he wasn’t disciplined habits- wise and simply didn’t do the work to get there so he’s at a state uni -and it’s a good fit with the resources to get him where he needs to be (off my payroll).

Why add add to the pressure esp. when you can fund post college if needed? These years are tough enough as it is.

I'm beginning to think America isn't a meritocracy but a place where money rules and the rich rig the system to stay on top.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm beginning to think America isn't a meritocracy but a place where money rules and the rich rig the system to stay on top.
    Totally agree. Does anyone really believe Dubya was smart enough to get into Yale, or that Donny Dotard was smart enough to get into Wharton? That is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Brookie, deenz, weathered1 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    I don’t get why anyone -rich and connected or not- would want their unqualified student-child at a school they aren’t prepared for.

I guess I get it, I wanted a top notch school for my son but he wasn’t disciplined habits- wise and simply didn’t do the work to get there so he’s at a state uni -and it’s a good fit with the resources to get him where he needs to be (off my payroll).

Why add add to the pressure esp. when you can fund post college if needed? These years are tough enough as it is.
    Because a high profile school doesn’t mean that the work is more challenging than the work at a state school. I remember how easy Harvard Law’s first year curriculum was compared to my school’s. We had more classes and our school curved down. If you had an 84, you got a C. Harvard curved up. If you had an 87, you got an A. That’s why so many people graduate from there with honors. We used to talk about it with the other Boston law students all the time. The hardest part is getting in.
    needmeds, Shinola, Mivvi21 and 8 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Brookie, Shinola and rollo like this.

In addition to the parents being charged, the kids (the ones still in school) should be expelled

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Same story with that little Kushner turd.

Why in the world would Lori Loughlin and her husband bother to pay that kind of money on their clueless daughter? I guess she planned on some real serious talks with the dean. I can't imagine she'll be able to graduate.
    Shinola, Tati, Mivvi21 and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Because a high profile school doesn’t mean that the work is more challenging than the work at a state school. I remember how easy Harvard Law’s first year curriculum was compared to my school’s. We had more classes and our school curved down. If you had an 84, you got a C. Harvard curved up. If you had an 87, you got an A. That’s why so many people graduate from there with honors. We used to talk about it with the other Boston law students all the time. The hardest part is getting in.
    That’s crazy. All about the connections I guess!

There was an SVU episode about women getting raped by a man impersonating a dean of admissions. They think they're consenting to sleep with someone who will get their kid into school only to find out he's the security guy at the university. That was crazy, yet believable to me.

As for this, it's just pathetic. I know it's nothing new, but it's new to be arrested for it.
    DawnM74, dilligaf and mopar like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

There are so many low-income kids who would kill to be able to afford a top college, and who would work hard to earn a degree. What a waste to send these entitled twats. I don't even get why these people would want their dunce kids to attend college. The Loughlin twit is obviously either too stupid or too immature (or both) to even attend classes, so why waste the money? And once they are in, then what? Bribe their way through college with every test, every requirement, etc.? And once that has been accomplished, how do these people perform whichever position their parents have lined up for them? Or maybe they can just become "models" or "bloggers" or "lifestyle coaches" while having their parents pay all their bills.
    needmeds, Shinola, Mivvi21 and 5 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Bro, her name's Olivia Jade, should've saved that 500K and just invested in booby tassels

^^

I don’t mind if Olivia Jade has no interest in school, except that then she doesn’t belong in a school. Throw her out.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information