Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree1983Likes

Thread: Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin, CEOs Arrested in College Admissions Cheating Scam

A Trump supporter trying to cheat their way into USC? I’m shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I love that these people are being shunned professionally and laughed at privately, because it's probably the only punishment they'll see, and it'll hurt them more than a fine.

One thing I wonder about, is why Huffmann and Macy changed their mind about cheating for their second daughter. Is she so bright that she could get in without their money, or so stupid that there's no point in even trying. Maybe she just isn't the favourite child.
    Maybe they realized that the first one was a fuck up and then said naa, it’s not worth it.
    lindsaywhit and twitchy2.0 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

I'm thinking that once Macy was warned that they were being recorded, he backed down. It probably took him a while to convince his wife.
    How is warning people that he's wired not some sort of violation of his plea agreement?

OMG not only might aunt Becky go to jail but i am sure her relationship with her 'I really don't want to go to college' will probably be ruined.
    Stupid as she sounds, she did make a vlogger/influencer name for herself and even had a sephora collaboration, She must be livid
    Waterslide likes this.

Aunt Becky should have left well enough alone. She seems to have had an ok work ethic herself...Hallmark movies are fromagey but still steady work. That's over now. Her daughter was probably making quite a bit on her own as an influencer and Aunt Becky should have just let her be for a few years. I doubt Olivia Jade would ever have warned up to the idea of school, or being poor, but the Insta/YT gigs might have opened up other opportunities down the line. It's a stupid fucking job, but it still requires a little bit of discipline. And now that's gone.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    A Trump supporter trying to cheat their way into USC? I’m shocked.
    He's a total gem.

abandoned his first child
    "Mossimo’s first marriage collapses (“I started to believe my own bullshit”), and he leaves his son at six months old (“which is a horrible human being [thing to do]”). But then, he cuts back, “Quite frankly, I had to be single in those days because it was demanding that I had to be out there... we were coming up here every Thursday, Friday, Saturday night partying, and it was good for the brand. That’s how I got a lot of inroads through the right people."

and found his own way into USC by cheating his parents
    "
    A lot of us go to college without ever going to class, but Mossimo went to USC without being enrolled at all. He not only convinced his dad that he was a student by falsifying report cards, Mossimo got him to fork over fees with fake tuition bills. In fact, Moss used this seed money to initiate his foray into the T-shirt biz. “SC was expensive, so that was how I was starting my company. I used all that cash,” he declares unapologetically. He handled basic screenprinting jobs for campus organizations and then his ambition triggered. “I used to have hundreds of thousands of cash in my top drawer in my fraternity house. And I was like, ‘this is kind of too easy. I need a bigger platform. If I had a bigger account base, I could really kill it…’”"
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

so basically he was the shkreli of t-shirts. *golf clap*

Giannuli sounds rotten to the core. Not surprised he's a trumper. And wouldn't be surprised if trump pardons him and Aunt Becky.
    Mivvi21 and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

That's probably their best hope.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I see that Olivia Jade (I am tired of typing out her name, but her initials annoy me even more) has withdrawn from school. I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread - I keep missing posts and finding them later so I'm probably being repetitive as hell right now.

The Trump thing makes sense and I can see this entitled us (rich) vs. them (poor) thing with her. I think OJ (ugh) is too dumb to care about politics, but she's really got that entitled BS down to an art. Her apology video from before goes from "I'm sowwy" to "I'm sowwy if I offended anyone" to "that's not me" to "I know people like to attack me because I've grown up a different life..." and just keeps digging her grave from there. Also, she apparently sleeps with a thumb ring.

This is kind of interesting...how did OJ have time to go to this high school and be an INFLUENCER? Oh wait.

sputnik likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Someone please recap that video for me, I can't afford to lose any more brain cells.
    Angeli, SHELLEE, fgg and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Someone please recap that video for me, I can't afford to lose any more brain cells.
    She's wacky, but not that bad once she gets to the point. Basically, she went to the same high school as Olivia Jade for about a week. She felt like she didn't fit in at that school because all the girls were driving Range Rovers and Porsches and were wearing Gucci shoes. She felt pressured to be someone she wasn't. She then goes on to say that she would get up or go to school at 6AM and be there until 4PM, and then she would have six hours of homework, and as someone who loves school, she was overwhelmed with that workload. She questions how Olivia Jade could have had this big, exciting life as an influencer and still have time for her studies as someone who talked a lot about not being interested in school. It also struck her as odd in passing that both sisters were accepted at USC because it's so hard to get in there.

^Thanks.

Fucking cheater, through and through.
    Waterslide likes this.

^She was actually kind of funny and getting little jabs in there about OJ and her sister. She said the rowing team tried to recruit her and she was pretty sure OJ was not on the rowing team. Go figure.

But to corroborate that, there's this video of OJ's last day of high school that was linked at dlisted. OJ says that she never goes to school and maybe her class forgot she even went there. She then shows the senior prank which was setting off the fire alarms and I don't know, maybe it was just some weird thing at my school, but I remember that you probably were going to get in less trouble for setting the school on actual fire than pulling the alarms. OJ seems to think this is super funny that some guy was pissed off about it.

From Tom Arnold on Twitter....

Couple wks ago I got into it with for 10th time with #CollegeCheatingScandal DAD at big party cause his sloppy ass was rambling on again about Trump & people carrying their own weight & his own conservative politics being “right of Attila the Hun” He embarrassed Scandal Mom again
    Sunnygirl, Brookie and gas_chick like this.

Thread Information