Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal investigators drop Heath Ledger drug inquiry

Now she'll be known as the millionaire, old granny dressing, twin troll from Full House who was somehow involved with Ledger's death.

There goes her acting career.

... wait, where was it before
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The decision comes after recent reports that actress Mary-Kate Olsen was demanding immunity before answering questions about the startling death of her close friend and his drug use.

Why would she need immunity if she wasn't guilty of something?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    The decision comes after recent reports that actress Mary-Kate Olsen was demanding immunity before answering questions about the startling death of her close friend and his drug use.

Why would she need immunity if she wasn't guilty of something?
    Good point. This little troll bitch from hell was guilty of something-now we will never know.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh for gods sake, the trolls behavior is fucking suspect and warrants an investigation.

i wonder who she blew to get off the hook
    That little slut must be screwin' Bill Clinton! She didn't so much dodge the bullet as much as she bite the bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    They don't need an investigation which will waste tax payers money anyway. It's pretty plain to see that he was a pill popper, he scored some of his drugs legally and others illegally. He mixed them and died. Investigation closed.
    I agree with what you've said. It was his choice, he choose to take those drugs. He knew he had a kid and a promising film career and he still choose to take drugs. In my opinion, he was an idiot who fucked up and got what he deserved. Maybe that's harsh, but I'm sorry, you know when you take drugs there are risks involved.

As for Mary-Kate. Obvs. she was up to something but I really don't see a point in wasting tax payer dollars to find out what it was. He's dead, end of story. Hopefully this might have scared her some and made her realize she better not keep doing whatever it was she was doing.

Bronze Member

I am in no way defending the troll, and I think she has probably committed several crimes in her life, but why does everyone assume this was an accidental overdose? He may have been a very troubled soul who thought this was a solution to a really big problem? This whole "who did he get the drugs from?" may be a nonissue...

Quote Originally Posted by chiwawa21 View Post
    I am in no way defending the troll, and I think she has probably committed several crimes in her life, but why does everyone assume this was an accidental overdose? He may have been a very troubled soul who thought this was a solution to a really big problem? This whole "who did he get the drugs from?" may be a nonissue...
    Whether or not his overdose was unintentional or intentional, if she sold him illegal drugs it very well could be a felony..and if she gave him RX drugs that were not his..it could be a felony.. etc. Not saying she did, but the scenario that unfolded right after he died, and her refusal to cooperate, certainly raise suspicions if nothing else, and would make an investigation seem even more warranted. I guess I just think the troll should have been investigated at least. JMO.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think it's retarded to scapegoat the olsen troll. he took those drugs voluntarily. i don't understand why people always need someone to blame.
    I totally agree. He would of been getting these pills illegally with or without her help. He is a big boy,he knew what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    exactly. if one of us were refusing to cooperate with the fucking fbi, would the investigation be dropped? no. it would intensify.
    I totally agree. This is what really pisses me off. Normal people would get reamed for this, regardless of whether or not it was "really their fault." I am sick of the rich and famous being held to different laws and much less stringent standards than the rest of us.

Fuck Mary-Kate Olsen and the FBI who's afraid of her lawyers & bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I agree with what you've said. It was his choice, he choose to take those drugs. He knew he had a kid and a promising film career and he still choose to take drugs. In my opinion, he was an idiot who fucked up and got what he deserved. Maybe that's harsh, but I'm sorry, you know when you take drugs there are risks involved.

As for Mary-Kate. Obvs. she was up to something but I really don't see a point in wasting tax payer dollars to find out what it was. He's dead, end of story. Hopefully this might have scared her some and made her realize she better not keep doing whatever it was she was doing.
    Wait, just because he voluntarily took drugs, knowing the potential risks involved, doesn't mean he got what he deserved. I wouldn't say that a drug taker deserves to die. I mean, geez... that would mean most of the poplulation deserves a death penalty, including everyone who's ever gotten really drunk or smoked cigarettes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information