Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono was clubbed to death'

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ you know how in the movies when the bad guy was going to break out of jail someone would sneak a file or a gun in a cake? Then they would show the bad guy digging through the cake for the weapon? Well no woman would ever do that - we would eat the cake first especially if it was chocolate. Point is, I can do without spotted dick even if it belongs to Russell Crowe but I can never do without cake.

Women only make up 20 percent of the criminals in America and very rarely are they ever serial killers. AND most of the time women commit the crimes because of, or over some man. I suspect if Eve had been given a piece of cake by the snake, she would have never shared it with Adam. That my sisters of the womb we can be assured.

So we know whoever killed Sonny, be it a Ent or Sean Connery wearing a rug, or whoever - it was not a woman.

Good grief! If you eat the cake first you have to file out a larger hole in order to escape. Will power! On the other hand, does it have mocha icing?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ you know how in the movies when the bad guy was going to break out of jail someone would sneak a file or a gun in a cake? Then they would show the bad guy digging through the cake for the weapon? Well no woman would ever do that - we would eat the cake first especially if it was chocolate....
    ....So we know whoever killed Sonny, be it a Ent or Sean Connery wearing a rug, or whoever - it was not a woman.
    Peach....Twitchy.... *dissolves with laughter*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Twitchy - ah good point but honestly wouldn't you spend a extra few days filing through the bars just so you could finish off your cake? Cake is something to be enjoyed, you never rush it - it's not like sex, you have to actually participate. You roll it over on your tongue, tasting, sampling, worshiping at the alter of it's blessed sexuality. You can't get enough and you scream out MORE MORE!! And with a broken heart you realize it's gone "oh why hast thou left me so unsatisfied?"
    And thats why men trade cigarettes in jail and women trade chocolate bars.

Sonny Bono RIP. I still have a copy of your album with Cher, the one where your wearing a yak vest, such a natty dresser in your day.

Well it's not the first time this has been said. Sonny was kind in crap city with some druglords at the time of his 'accident'. Its entirely possible he was murdered, i wouldnt rule it out. You don't fuck with certain people. There's ALOT of shit that gets covered up. In the world we live in, i don't put anything past anyone.

Vito The Pine Tree, on the slopes, with a tree trunk.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information