Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FBI Agent: 'Sonny Bono was clubbed to death'

I think the Lazenby Bond also had skiing bad guys. Maybe they just like to reuse the theme?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Zee

Maybe it was a seal fur issue?
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I think I found some pics of the assassin. He also tried to take down the Beatles in the movie HELP.

I LOVE that movie!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Hit By Ban Bus!

penname - my husband would move to England for Gordon Ramsey. No one has anger issues like Gordon. Thats what happened - Sonny didn't like his spotted dick and Ramsey bashed his head in.. heck I've seen him do worse on his show, Sonny got off easy.

I still say without a grassy knoll you have no witnesses. Marilyn in the cubbard with Jimmy Hoffa and a candle stick just doesn't float. Besides criminals don't ski - it's to hard to get away.. they would be like slipping down the hill. Criminals try to look cool, you can't look cool while falling on your butt.

off topic - ever notice how movies make a Mafia dude look all hot and he's usually played by some Leo DiCaprio type and then you see him in real life and he's a huge dude with acne scars... named Carmine the Lip or Fat Lewie the Chin.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I don't want to offend but I'm not wrapping my mouth around any ones spotted dick... if it treakles that worries me even more.
    I always thought spitting your coffee all over your keyboard was a catchy myth, but now I discover it's TRUE!!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    penname - my husband would move to England for Gordon Ramsey. No one has anger issues like Gordon. Thats what happened - Sonny didn't like his spotted dick and Ramsey bashed his head in.. heck I've seen him do worse on his show, Sonny got off easy.
    OMG, you're right - that's exactly what happened. *gasp* Sonny preferred AWT's spotted dick and cream to Ramsay's treacle sponge, so Ramsay beat him to death with his frying pan. It's true!

Now, if you could just persuade your husband to kidnap - sorry - 'arrest' the lunatic chef (and maybe take Naomi Campbell too - tell me that isn't a match made in heaven!), England would consider it repayment for dumping all our tea... Deal?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    OMG, you're right - that's exactly what happened. *gasp* Sonny preferred AWT's spotted dick and cream to Ramsay's treacle sponge, so Ramsay beat him to death with his frying pan. It's true!

Now, if you could just persuade your husband to kidnap - sorry - 'arrest' the lunatic chef (and maybe take Naomi Campbell too - tell me that isn't a match made in heaven!), England would consider it repayment for dumping all our tea... Deal?

OK that was darn funny!
    No Ramsey is a typical illegal, he makes his money here and takes it home.. oh crap that one will get me in trouble. bad Peach.

Oh we owe you guys big... after all you are still stuck with Madonna. I was really ticked when I thought Ho-ther Mills was coming here to live.. I was like "oh hell to the no they didn't" but she went home to ride in the tube or something, looking for a tube maybe? Maybe she's helping Madonna with her tube.

I will solve the problem of Sonny Bono if you will tell me why Harry Potter puts treackle on all his puddings and why is he hanging out with Steven Fry and Kevin Spacey isn't Dumbledore being gay enough?

I'd love to hang with Stephen Fry and I'm not remotely gay.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like Jim Dale.

I would like to state Tesco forgot to call me about the poll because I'm certain I'm allergic to spotted dicks.

All of a sudden people are really talking about old Sonny getting clubbed. I thought it was cut and dried he smacked into a tree. I think if there had been any questions Cher would have already asked them.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

.................................................. .................................

After much legal discussion with my peers, here's the deal. You can keep Ramsay and use his method of execution to knock off any other annoying pop singers and politicians (notice how I'm resisting Bush jokes?) before finally arresting him for being a 'cereal' killer. We don't have capital punishment over here, so feel free to make your own arrangements. Deportment, however, is not an option, so you can keep his money.

Feel free also to keep Hother Mills and Naomi Campbell, but please take back Madonna. She makes our ears bleed and the NHS is running out of money. We are, however, keeping Kevin Spacey for possible casting as Dumbledore in case we lose another one (we're careless that way). He will also be appreciated, rather than locked up, for liking spotted dick, treacle tart, Yorkshire pud, Cumberland sausage and many other national delights. This includes Steven Fry.

Finally, Harry Potter treacles his sponge puddings because you guys sent us Betty Crocker. Wolfgang Puck's pizzas do not qualify him as a swap-worthy chef - although we may consider Paul Newman because he is still edible, even if he is older than Moses.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I think the Lazenby Bond also had skiing bad guys. Maybe they just like to reuse the theme?
    George Lazenby (Aussie and automatically the best Bond LOL) is now married to former tennis champ Pam Shriver. She never struck me as the 'marrying kind' but there you go.

As requested, a recipe for Spotted Dick

285g (10oz) Self-Raising Flour
    150g (5oz) Shredded Suet
    150ml (¼ pint) Milk
    110-160g (4-6oz) Currants or Raisins
    85g (3oz) Castor Sugar
    1 Lemon, zest only, finely grated
    Pinch Salt

Mix all of the dry ingredients, including the grated lemon zest, together thoroughly
    Add enough milk to produce a soft dough.
    Turn out onto a floured surface.
    Roll out the mixture to produce a roll approximately 15cm (6 in) long and 5cm (2 in) in diameter.
    Prepare either a tea towel lightly dusted with flour, or sheet of kitchen foil or a double thickness of greaseproof paper, brushed with melted butter.
    Wrap loosely but securely, leaving enough space for it to rise.
    Tie or seal the ends.
    Place in the steamer and cover tightly.
    Steam for 1½ to 2 hours.
    Serve cut into thck slices with hot custard.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Not to be a spelling nazi, but Gordon's name is Ramsay, not Ramsey.

And if you all want to get fancy with your spotted dick, you can make it a la Delia Smith - pat the dough into a rectangle, sprinkle the currants over top, roll the dough up, carry on with the recipe. This is, of course, a bit more more work, but it does give you a nice swirly design when you slice it. Lazy slobs like me just stir the currants into the batter.

Love the total Conspiracy Theorist view of this thread. Could this be fodder for Oliver Stone's next movie? "The Real Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves: Sonny Bono's Unfortunate Snowy Demise".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information