Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Fathers4Justice Targets Kate Winslet, Katie Holmes & Halle Berry in Crummy Mummy Ads

so wait, women on assistance are whores? or is it women that have kids by more than one guy? and which comes first, the whoredom or the welfare? and was liz taylor a whore?

i'm confused.
    Novice likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What about Tom keeping his kids away from Nicole

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    @idunno "And yes, women should know their station in life and keep their knees together. (Sarcasm, obviously)"

I made that statement in jest, the article made a point of 3 for 3 as if to criticize her. I should have paragraphed.
    Fair enough. It's not always possible to read people's intention from writing (for me anyway).
    My point about F4J is: If you have a legitimate cause, don't be a jerk, when you promote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    That's the most flattering picture I've ever seen of Katie Holmes. Wow.

These guys picked the wrong celebs for their little ad. Looking at whackos like Alec Baldwin and Tommyboy makes you almost sympathize with the mother who is (allegedly) trying to limit access to her child. I have no defense for Halle or Kate because I don't know enough about their situations. I'm all for fathers' rights, but these ads are offensive and wrong. You never know every side to the story.
    I might be more impressed if they got the facts correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Hey, I freely admit I've given Kate a bit of verbal shade for having 3 kids by 3 different men, but it was in context of her marrying her latest swain, "Mr. Rocknroll" . I think we may agree that she is a bit dim, or at least a probable sufferer of "Liz Taylor Syndrome", aka "We fucked so now we shall marry! Romahnce! *swoon* Spawn!"

Now if that statement she allegedly made about refusing to share custody is true and accurate:

1. stating that publicly is extremely shitty to her kids and her exes and
    2. given that neither of her exes appear to be psychopaths, sex offenders etc. and are gainfully employed and so forth, unless they don't want to share custody: ugh, Kate. Why even say it. Not shut your legs, just shut your mouth.paa

I think some are a bit too quick to attack an established poster with a good record here....ahem. I could tell Alysheba was employing sarcasm
    Maybe so but marriage is akin to slavery , etc, etc.... With their post history it wasn't obvious to me.

Reminds me of the Men's Confraternity here in Perth. Properganda littering editorials and current affair programs since the late '90s; constantly claiming what they want is "equality" with women, but whenever rape or another social controversy popped up in the news, the members were the first to make the mysogynist comments. Drunk woman gang raped by a team of footy players? Leader of Men's Confraternity letter published in West Australian said maybe she led them on and then changed her mind when it was "too late" for the team of men to "stop themselves".

But their not "mysogynists" - their Mens' Rights Defenders!!1! /vomit
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I can't say that I'm up on Kate Winslet and refusal for visitation, does it ring a bell with anyone? If it's just about three kids/three Dads, so there's lots more pick up and deliveries, so what? I come from the days of mom's having full physical custody and Dad's having visitation. Every kid I know who has divorced parents and shared custody with their own room at Dad's, always thought of Mom's house as home. It was before the days of using kids as power pawns. I saw my Dad all the time and he got any holiday he wanted. Everyone was cool.

As for Katie and Halle, who knows what goes on. I have wondered how Kim moved to LA when some states don't allow the custodial parent to move so far from the visitation parent.

As for the ads, they are humiliating and distasteful.

Signed,
    Mrs. Luvvie Thurston Howell III

Edit: I went out a few minutes ago and someone from my building told me this happened.

Father drops toddler from hi-rise building in NYC, jumps to his death custody battle
    Last edited by Chalet; December 22nd, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Kate Winslet's kids see their fathers. They just live with her.

Chalet, that's horrible and maybe we should remember that these issues are particularly sensitive around Christmas.

So, simply asking if someone is serious is akin to attacking? Ok.

I don't think they were referring to you.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My sperm donor is probably the type that F4J would adore. He'll cry into a beer and tell a tale of woe about how his evil ex-wife snatched his kids away from him and prevented him from seeing them, blah, blah, blah. Except he's always had the option of visitation and speaking personally I have never had a birthday card, Christmas card, gift or letter in my entire life, never mind a visit. As soon as the ink was dry on the divorce papers he was off and away and making a new family and we were forgotten about.

But I guess that isn't quite as good a tale when you are fishing for sympathy about the injustices of women.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My Grandma had two siblings. They all had different mothers. Similar situation in my granddad's family. No, they weren't whores, they weren't divorced, life expectancy was so much shorter.
    Now we're lucky that we don't have to die to get out of an unhappy marriage , but families of step-children is not a new phenomenon.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    My sperm donor is probably the type that F4J would adore. He'll cry into a beer and tell a tale of woe about how his evil ex-wife snatched his kids away from him and prevented him from seeing them, blah, blah, blah. Except he's always had the option of visitation and speaking personally I have never had a birthday card, Christmas card, gift or letter in my entire life, never mind a visit. As soon as the ink was dry on the divorce papers he was off and away and making a new family and we were forgotten about.

But I guess that isn't quite as good a tale when you are fishing for sympathy about the injustices of women.
    I'm going through this now. It's been almost a year since he went to a "business meeting" and never came home. The only time he's EVER been interested in his son is when he has to be somewhere where his family is. Has to make it look good to them, of course. Otherwise, my son doesn't hear from him or see him. My son is old enough to decide whether or not he wants anything to do with him and he's decided he wants him out of his life. The ex can't understand why.
    rollo and Kittylady like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information