Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Farrah Fawcett and Ryan OíNealís son Redmond arrested for robbery

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ When you run in the circles he does
    Circle K
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I know he's troubled, but dude. Can't seem to garner much sympathy for him or Michael Douglas' son.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, he didn't have it any better than Griffin and Tatum, who basically raised themselves. Their mom was an addict too. And of course the common denominator, their fucked up father.
    Boy do you have it wrong. Nothing is poor Ryan's fault. He was a "great" hands-on father who saw his kids every day. Everything, including his temper and Farrah's cancer was his kids' fault. And, Griffin is "the other guy" with whom he no longer has a relationship, much to his relief. Somebody that screwed up can't be his kid anyway so he's going to have a DNA test (I wonder if he ever did).

^Such a sorry ass S.O.B.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Ryan's a complete narcissist. Everything is everybody else's fault. The primary risk factor for anal cancer is HPV infection through receptive anal intercourse. Experts estimate that 86-97% of anal cancers are the result of HPV infection. If Ryan and Farrah had unprotected anal sex and he was infected with HPV and passed it on to her, then he's the one who killed her, not his kids. If cancer was caused by stress, every American president would have it.
    HWBL, BITTER, cheray and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Everybody in that unholy extended O'Neal/Fawcett family is doomed. This is a clip from September 2017. Redmond is the thug with the tats and cigarette. Doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell to ever rehabilitate.
    In HWBLs video they all walk around as if they are gonna crap their pants any second....or already have....even the people walking behind them. Thats all I got from that video....and what a big footed hooligan that red haired fella must be....then one of them takes down their pants to check the damage.....things seemed to be ok and pulls them up again....I had to laugh.....
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    In HWBLs video they all walk around as if they are gonna crap their pants any second....or already have....even the people walking behind them. Thats all I got from that video....and what a big footed hooligan that red haired fella must be....then one of them takes down their pants to check the damage.....things seemed to be ok and pulls them up again....I had to laugh.....

Nice of Daddy Ryan to drop trou in the parking lot. JFC they are all doomed. Big Red has the demenour of a nasty addict -shifty AF, smoking like a pack of cigarettes every hour. I would not want to walk pass that creep in a dark alley.
    HWBL, Angeli and cheray like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Ryan is legitimately one of the worst people on the planet. Is it any wonder these kids are all fucked up? What's the common denominator, Ryan? Oh, certainly not YOU - everyone else. Right?

Asshole. He's a sociopath of the highest order.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Even though there is no audio to be heard, you can tell in that video that everything revolves around him always. It must. Just the way he is existing in that space tells me that.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Redmond even walks like a redneck thug. I see those fuckers every day. They are mainly Trump supporters.
    HWBL likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Redmond even walks like a redneck thug. I see those fuckers every day. They are mainly Trump supporters.
    Whilst I agree, I must say that most of those Trump supporters don't even know how to register for a damn election, let alone make it on the correct day and time to vote.

Elite Member

Why does Redmond stare so intently into a car that isn't his? He looks like he's looking for something to steal.
    Mrs P and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

This kid never had a chance.
    fgg, Fly_On_TheWall, HWBL and 2 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^He would have been better off had he been raised by wolves.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Son of actor Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett is charged with attempted MURDER after allegedly stabbing and punching men during 'crime spree'

• Redmond O'Neal, 33, has been charged with attempted murder in Los Angeles
    • Police say he went on an alleged 'crime spree' last month in Venice Beach
    • He is charged with punching or stabbing five men over several days
    • Two men were seriously injured, including one who was stabbed in the face

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
    PUBLISHED: 04:46, 9 June 2018 | UPDATED: 08:12, 9 June 2018

Redmond O'Neill, 33, has been charged with attempted murder in Los Angeles

The son of actor Ryan O'Neal and the late Farrah Fawcett has been charged with attempted murder in an alleged crime spree last month.
    The spree included randomly attacking five men and robbing a 7-Eleven convenience store.
    Los Angeles police say Redmond O'Neal was charged Friday.
    KABC-TV reports that the 33-year-old O'Neal, who's struggled with drug addiction, is charged with punching or stabbing five men over several days last month in the Venice Beach and Palms neighborhoods.
    Police say two men were seriously injured, including one who was stabbed in the face.
    'Initially, the victim thought that the suspect (O'Neal) had merely punched him in the back,' LAPD said in a statement.
    'However, once paramedics arrived, the paramedics discovered that the victim had sustained serious stab wounds to the left side of his body,' it read.
    The same day witnesses say a man was found in a pool of blood with stab wounds to his face and body and the description of the suspect matched O'Neal.
    O'Neal already pleaded not guilty to a May 8 robbery and other charges, including possessing methamphetamine and heroin.
    He's been jailed for a month. An email seeking comment from his attorney wasn't immediately returned.

+1

Redmond is the son of the late Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5823753/Redmond-ONeal-charged-attempted-murder.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information