Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Famewhore Kris Jenner Thinks Honey Boo Boo and Family are "Classless"

This reminds me of Kate Gosselin turning up her nose at and bad-mouthing Octomom.

Newsflash: You're both loopy cunts with too many kids.

Same with these hags.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I still don't know what a Honey Boo boo is and this thread is offering little encouragement for me to find out
    Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

They are just mad because Kim used to be America's favorite Glitzy Pig

I look forward to the day Mama June's Marvelous MuMus outsell the Kardashian Whorewear line at Sears.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

mjw
    Elite Member

Kris Jenner lets Kendall and Kylie quit school, hates Honey Boo Boo

On September 7, 2012, Starcasm reports both Jenner girls have decided to drop out of their high school, Sierra Canyon High School. In a decision to focus on their ‘brand’, both Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, daughters of Bruce and Kris Jenner, have decided to drop out of school and be homeschooled.

On the same day, Reality TV Magazine reports Kris is basically jealous of the now well known Honey Boo Boo child reality TV star from the show ‘Here comes Honey Boo Boo’. As a mother two teenage girls, it appears Kris cannot handle being without attention from the media. While her girls are attempting to make a name for their ‘brand’, it appears she needs to stir some sort of controversy.

One source close to Kris Jenner shares:

“The show has become more popular then ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’, and Kris is starting to feel threatened.”

Seems mom needs to have the attention on her and her own drama!

So what is this ‘brand’ the girls are working on? Apparently the Jenner girls have decided to focus on modeling and acting careers instead of pursuing their high school educations full time. Both Kendall and Kylie will be homeschooled to allow them to be able to schedule modeling shoots and acting auditions into their already busy teenage lives.

Kylie Jenner is already working hard on her fashion modeling career as she establishes connections in the field. On September 7, 2012, she tweeted via her verified Twitter account:

Kylie Jenner ‏@KylieJenner
    Fashion Night Out last night pic.twitter.com/MhWOP03r

With sisters such as Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Khloe Kardashian, it’s no wonder the girls want to focus on something other than going to school. With a brand such as the Kardashian – Jenner clan, Kendall and Kylie have great potential to achieve their goals in the entertainment business!

What do you think of Kendall and Kylie Jenner dropping out of traditional high school to be homeschooled? Do you think their brand is worth dropping out of their Sierra Canyon High School? Kris Jenner claims June is a bad mother.
    Kris Jenner lets Kendall and Kylie quit school, hates Honey Boo Boo - Miami Pop Culture Headlines | Examiner.com

Elite Member

Putting her questionable parenting skills aside, you can tell June loves her family. Kris? she always seems like she's protecting her product. She wouldn't make a move unless it would enhance the brand.

I'm on June's beautimus team.

If the boo-boos keep beating the Kardashians, I could see Kris make Kendall and Kylie go all Simple Life for ratings.
    card likes this.

Kendall and Kylie are not model material without Photoshop, and I'm sure they have plastic surgerons booked for the time they can morph into Kim klones.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    Kendall and Kylie are not model material without Photoshop, and I'm sure they have plastic surgerons booked for the time they can morph into Kim klones.

Exactly. I feel like it is a "2 for 1" deal, because one of them is definitely fug (not saying which one lol). The other is pretty, but not 'model' pretty.
    darksithbunny likes this.

yes, by all means, let your teens drop out of school. people who do not encourage their kids to be educated enrage me. i don't even have a tiny percentage of the kardashians' money, but i will do all that i can to keep my kid in school until he has, at the very minimum, a master's degrees or a bachelor's and some kind of credential. the fame is going to fade & then they are just going to be fucking morons. rich morons, but still morons, who don't even have real high school diplomas. and, i'm sure their homeschooling curriculum will be quite rigorous.
    SuriCruise, rollo, stef and 1 others like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I know. If you are going to make them wealthy by whoring out the family, at least make them get an education to teach them how to oversee their investments.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sadly, being a celebutard trumps being educated and respected to a lot of people. A degree and a good job doesn't get you attention like a sex tape or a modelling career (through family connections) does.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information