Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from the Tom Cruise & Oprah Winfrey "He's Not Crazy" interview

any fun comments from Orpah's messageboard? Post some!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wanna know about her message board too. Post the good stuf! As a matter of principle, I refuse to go look for myself.

And what's in it for Oprah? Please, it gives her a bigger audience. You know her interview will be talked about everywhere. Maybe she was hoping he'd bust out some more craziness and give her even more publicity.

He didn't forget to use him and katie's favourite word either ; amazing

This was my personal favorite comment on Oprah's board:

Hello:

I could care less about Tom's religon. They are a nice family... I would like to know since I have a 16 month daughter...Where does Suri get her adorable clothes?

Amy

I'm watching it now. Those fucking cupcakes again.

He comes off as an angry punk. So Big Daddy takes care of everything. Look at our big family and charmed life. Oprah has really done it this time. If it's possible, he's even more repulsive than before. He looks like a guy who has no friends because he's insufferable.

Either CO$ has something on Oprah (picks of her eating Gail's poonanny, perhaps?) or O's getting a shitload of money.

Here's my favorite reply, from a person who wasn't afraid to speak up.

.....And to think Oprah was worried about her cred over that little dust up with the author Frye and his fictitious book.
    Giving Cruise, and therefore his cult, one minute of airtime defies logic. A huge number of are now wise to the guy----but------there are far too many gullible people out there who will swallow who he says he is----- and the pure evil scientology represents---hook, line, and sinker. "Well, if he's so successful, talented, wealthy, cute...." fill in the blank, "then there must be something to it. Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, and Miscavage are the personification of evil on this earth. And they have hand selected the most perfect poster boy imaginable.
    He's an ACTOR. What he was doing today was ACTING.
    Oprah, what was your excuse.? You damned well should know better than to pander to this type of pure, unadulterated crap. Shame on you

And a comment from another person that provided extra lulz.

Loved the show today Oprah, Tom, and Kate. So glad to see Tom being so open about all that's going on. I hope he stays focused on the people in the world who are so happy that he's being "real". I wish all people could stand in their truth and be honest. Hurrah for him and Kate. If all the world could experience love so true, imagine what the world would be like. I was so excited that he jumped on your couch and was so in love and still is...I know what that's like. I think it is a shame that anyone ever criticized him for being so excited and so in love. People should rejoice that they've found each other rather than try to scandalize him. How sad that anyone has time or energy to hurt another person...especially one they don't even know. I'm so proud that he's speaking more openly about his beliefs and scientology. What courage that takes...what a wonderful world when we can all openly share what we believe and how we feel without judgement. I don't get into celebrities much, but Tom is a man I respect and admire for standing up for what he believes in despite the fact that he's persecuted for it. I am amazed at how many people have posted criticism of him and the show. How are you able to judge someone you don't even know? How do you judge a religion that you probably have never read about? Maybe it seems strange but many religions seem strange. Look at the underlying core ...we are all people here on earth sent to love each other and make the world a better place. If you look at Tom and Kate and their family it seems as though they are walking in love and working on making the world better. Yeah for them! You can't fake love..it shines from your face and from your eyes...and you can definitely see it in Tom's eyes. I for one applaud you, Oprah and Tom. Keep the love flowing! You're both amazing, and I'm proud to share this world with you! Love & Light!
    Can we say, delusion?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4YAo2EetTs[/youtube]

Hit By Ban Bus!

I saw a clip of this interview and he was angry about people saying Suri wasn't his daughter - o.k. Tom, take a DNA test then!

Why wouldn't Oprah spring that on him?

BTW - theres no doubt some people here have it right, someone punched the numbers and told him his sagging reputation was gonna start eroding his box office numbers ... so out comes a "inside" interview.

I have to say, Tom's house is very plain. I was expecting it to look very well decorated... and well, expensive. It wasn't.

Lovely view though.
    ssabmud

I've not read through this whole thread, but I don't care what he says or does to try and redeem himself. The guy is a nut and there's nothing that will make me think otherwise.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^unless Xenu lands

What could he have done to make people like him again then? What would anyone like to have heard? Or seen?
    Jack I swear.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    What could he have done to make people like him again then? What would anyone like to have heard? Or seen?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by H. Lecter View Post
    I totally hate this crazy mofo.

As a Licenced Psychologist, I take offense when a moral and science dimwit, goes on th emedia telling people that dangerous mental diseases are curable by some weird shit wannabe cult.

He is a major asshole, and now feeling the pressure he arranges this interview to clean is tarnished image... with a big load of BS.

OUT OF CONTEXT..MY ASS! GMD GO TO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM...
    your screen name and job occupation isn't helping the cause

You aren't getting to the reason why, there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.
    ... The thing I'm saying about Brooke is there is misinformation, she doesn't understand the history of Psychiatry."

And that ladies and germs is why I could slap the smile right off his face. He makes light of peoples suffering. He doesn't know jack.

I agree with the person who posted on Oprahs board, she gave him a forum and this PR ploy should be dumped on her door. boo hiss

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information