Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from the Tom Cruise & Oprah Winfrey "He's Not Crazy" interview

Sure, plenty of room on the lawn.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What I got from the interview:

"Kate" loves sugar,must have cupcakes around for everyone always.
    "Kate" is amazing and so is her family.
    Suri is magical.
    Matt Lauer "presses" people.
    Oh,and a whole a lot of B.S.backpedalling.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

Hmm. I always knew Oprah was a moneywhore, just I thought she was a credible, sincere moneywhore. Now I know she is truly just an unclefukker.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sure, plenty of room on the lawn.
    Great keep me a bottle of haterade
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by joy0923 View Post
    Before you folks start comparing him to other "religions" do your homework

My homework on christianity? Does not take much research
    to know that it has killed more people and has done more damage then Scientology could ever hope to do.

give it time...... it's only been around for close to 90 years... and it's racking up the numbers too

I watched the interview and realized it's not Tom! It's everyone else's fault! Matt Lauer presses!

Tom wouldn't admit that he called out Brooke Shields for using prescription medication to overcome her PPD. Even the Big O suggested that "you said she was wrong for promoting prescription drugs for her PPD" and "didn't you suggest she should just take vitamins?" He claims he was misunderstood and was taken out of context. Yeah, someone should go back and review the tape.

Can he complete a sentence?

Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey are sitting down to talk – but this time it's on his couch.

In the first part of a two-part interview, Winfrey visits Cruise in his Telluride, Colo. home – and talk inevitably turns to the actor's now-infamous couch jumping incident from 2005.

"[It] was a moment, and it was real," Cruise says about his animated profession of love for Katie Holmes, in the interview to air on Friday. "I just felt that way, and I feel that way about her," he continues. "I can't even articulate it, to be honest. That feeling, that connection. Just who she is and what she means to me."

Cruise also opens up about Holmes and private moments with his family. Here are some of the highlights from the first part of his interview. (The second part – filmed in Winfrey's Chicago studio – is scheduled to air on Monday, May 5.)

• On Connor and Bella's impressions of Holmes: "Kate shows up with cupcakes. The cupcakes are there, and they all looked at me like, 'This is cool. Can we eat these cupcakes? This lady's cool.'"

• On rumors about his relationship with Holmes: "That's laughable to me. You just know that [tabloids are] trying to sell it and spin it."

• On Connor and Bella reading tabloid reports about Cruise:"They love me, so they know. They've grown up with that, and I'm sure there are things that they don't like, and you go, 'Okay, that happened, things go wrong, but don't live in it. Don't live in that because today is a new day and there's plenty of tomorrows. They're good people, my children. I'm proud of them.I don't want them to worry. They know I'm there. No matter what, I'm always there."

• On dressing like Santa to surprise Suri: "I open the door, and I'm giving my best, 'Oh, merry Christmas! Oh, look at this little girl,' and Suri looks at me, and she says, 'No – Dada!' So that night, we were putting Suri down. Kate says, 'How was it? Did you like it? What did you think of Santa?' And Suri was really sweet, she looks up, and she goes, 'Dada Santa.'"

• On whether Cruise has been misunderstood: "Listen I, I feel like definitely things have been misunderstood, and there are things I could have done better. But then there's also that world where you go, 'Oh, it's been spun to such an extent.' "

People.com Player

Tom Cruise Talks Couch-Jumping and Family Life - TV News, Katie Holmes, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Dang, is the fight over already? I just got comfy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I got really sick when Oprah started using the word Amazing so much too.

• On Connor and Bella's impressions of Holmes: "Kate shows up with cupcakes. The cupcakes are there, and they all looked at me like, 'This is cool. Can we eat these cupcakes? This lady's cool.'"

Oh, puke. I mean, really.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lily317 View Post
    I watched the interview and realized it's not Tom! It's everyone else's fault! Matt Lauer presses!
    Tom wouldn't admit that he called out Brooke Shields for using prescription medication to overcome her PPD. Even the Big O suggested that "you said she was wrong for promoting prescription drugs for her PPD" and "didn't you suggest she should just take vitamins?" He claims he was misunderstood and was taken out of context. Yeah, someone should go back and review the tape.
    Ok, because I am la la lame, I did (the interview with Matt)... while Tom honestly sounds sincere in saying he "cares about Brooke and wants to see her do well", he does say:

"If you understand the history of it [Psychiatry], you know it [drugs] masks the problem. That's all it does. You aren't getting to the reason why, there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance.
    ... The thing I'm saying about Brooke is there is misinformation, she doesn't understand the history of Psychiatry."

^ Frankly the interview gave me a headache, it really sounds like Tom was trying to go the whole "drugs are bad" route and took it to an extreme.

Now... THIS is when he probably pissed Brooke off:

YouTube - TOM CRUISE CONDEMN BROOKE SHIELDS FOR PROMOTE ANTI-DEPRESSAN

^ Ignore the first part, I have no idea why it's in Japanese
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Hit By Ban Bus!

I totally hate this crazy mofo.

As a Licenced Psychologist, I take offense when a moral and science dimwit, goes on th emedia telling people that dangerous mental diseases are curable by some weird shit wannabe cult.

He is a major asshole, and now feeling the pressure he arranges this interview to clean is tarnished image... with a big load of BS.

OUT OF CONTEXT..MY ASS! GMD GO TO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM...

I feel bad for the other children. They clearly are not as magical as the wunderkind!

Quote Originally Posted by joy0923 View Post
    Christianity and Christians scare the hell out of me more then any Scientologist and if you look back in history have killed more
    people in the name of Jesus then any other faiths that i know of.
    Maybe Christians could start the denouncing and others could
    follow. That would be great

If you look back in history, people lived in caves. It has no bearing on the current situation.

Scientology is only "less scary" in a broad sense than Christianity because it lacks the two thousand year head start and has far tinier numbers though they do try desperately to compensate by ratcheting up the nutty and the evil.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I am starting to wonder just what is in these magical cupcakes. Katie, oops I mean Kate, gave them out as holiday gifts and they talk about these effing cupcakes all the time. They must be filled CO$ vitamins - LOL!!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information