Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from the Tom Cruise & Oprah Winfrey "He's Not Crazy" interview

Anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Please tell me you are kidding about the Santa costumes. Santa would look like a ginormous turd, especially since everything Katie designs are in varying shades of brown.
    Yes,Tom said she designed the Santa costume he wore at Xmas.But it was just a regular Santa suit.But she's still amazing.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh lawdy, the $cientology loons are back.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greys,don't hate on happiness.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Well, its been awhile since we broke out the haterade...Iz thirsty.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh lawdy, the $cientology loons are back

If your mean me i am not a Scientology nor a loon.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't hate Tom Cruise, I just dislike him a lot... as in close to hate but not stalking him and doing him any injury. ... well I might call him names or something like that, or dot him between the eyes or take away his sock puppet.

Look the minute he opened his mouth to spew his "there ain't no such thing as mental illness" I wanted to pluck out his eyeballs and pee in their sockets. but I don't hate him... thats not hate it's a civil service as I see it.

Before you folks start comparing him to other "religions" do your homework. L.Ron's beliefs were called The Foundation it became a church when he wanted a tax break. So lets be real and call it the church of dollars, the same one oprah attends.

They can both bite me. and pass the haterade

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Oh lawdy, the $cientology loons are back.
    We have to hide! Run!!!!!!!
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Tom Keeps Suri in a Cage

Posted May 2nd 2008 1:04PM by TMZ Staff
    Oprah didn't pull any punches with Tom Cruise in their big interview today, asking him exactly what he was thinking when he went all Scientolocrazy on her couch the last time they talked.

But the craziest thing we learned about Tom? He and Katie have built a small playroom cage for Suri under the stairs of their Telluride house where she "has tea parties" -- Scientolospeak for reading LRH by flashlight, we're thinkin'.

Also, Katie's audio module was apparently activated for a very short period of time. Oprah confessed that she was "nervous" when she approached the house. No wonder.

Ha Ha

I bet Katie tries to escape down there every once in a while. Actually, it's probably Katies playroom.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    We have to hide! Run!!!!!!!

No way! I'm pulling up a lawnchair, nuking some popcorn, and chlling some Haterade in the cooler. Its time to enjoy the show.

I don't hate Tom. I think he's crazy. I enjoy him being crazy. His antics are more entertaining than any movie he's ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    I don't hate Tom. I think he's crazy. I enjoy him being crazy. His antics are more entertaining than any movie he's ever done.

Well, I dunno. The Minority Report is on my all-time list, but other than that one flick, I'd have to agree with you.

Before you folks start comparing him to other "religions" do your homework

My homework on christianity? Does not take much research
    to know that it has killed more people and has done more damage then Scientology could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No way! I'm pulling up a lawnchair, nuking some popcorn, and chlling some Haterade in the cooler. Its time to enjoy the show.
    Do you have place for me?
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Anyway.....

Yes,Tom said she designed the Santa costume he wore at Xmas.But it was just a regular Santa suit.But she's still amazing.
    What a pair of asshats. I bet he thinks it's "amazing" when she shits corn too. Friggin drips.

I don't hate Tiny Tom either, I just don't like him. I don't believe in his religion and the values that he has taken from his religion. I've never been attracted to him and I cannot stand to watch any movie with his little legs and big ego in it.

Though I don't even particularly have any interest in Brook Shields, Tom's comments were not just about Brooke Shields, they were about women, mothers and medication in general and I hold him in contempt for what he said.
    ssabmud

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information