Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Excerpts from the Tom Cruise & Oprah Winfrey "He's Not Crazy" interview

Does he think he would be able to live in amansion on mountain tops in Colorado if we didnt pay to see his lame movies? He gets to live like that cos we paid for the priveledge of watching his movies. The cost to him is his privacy. We bought that shit too.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    They showed Tom's response to questions about Nicole Kidman and I'm no body expert the guy was so lying.
    i know! it was so obvious that he was lying, his voice and his facial expression totally changed when oprah asked about nicole.

and when she asked something like "so does nicole see the kids regularly?" he didn't just say "yes, she does!", but something like "we share custody.".
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i know! it was so obvious that he was lying, his voice and his facial expression totally changed when oprah asked about nicole.

and when she asked something like "so does nicole see the kids regularly?" he didn't just say "yes, she does!", but something like "we share custody.".
    That's exactly what I was coming here to post!!! My impressions after finally watching the interview...

Nicole and Tom are not "easy, good" like he said. He was very vague regarding their kids -- the "we share custody" and "she can see them whenever" (or something like that). It was very, very odd. Very carefully worded.

Also, weren't Connor and Isabella "magic" and "pure joy" or is that only reserved for his blood spawn?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Errr...XENU spawn...

Suri unortunately will always be suspicious of not being her fathers daugther...

the whole thing was ScripTed.

and sadly it shows that there are tons of meat puppets and zombies, believing everything a show host says...

Quote Originally Posted by MillionDollarBaby View Post
    OMg someone just posted this on another board an i didnt even catch it but its very telling..

i thought it was strange too how Oprah was like "I wish you all the peace of this mountain" and that struck me as strange.something you would say to a person who is deeply troubled..i wouldnt say that to a happy person..i wouldnt even think of it..but i would think of it to a person with inner turmoil or huge problems of some sort
    They had some excerpt on ET showing this particular moment. It was weird. Then again, Poprah will say ANYTHING that she thinks is profound. It doesn't matter if what she says is appropriate for the situation or not.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Oprah was acting like a giddy teenager in love around Tom, and I thought that was weird.
    I know this isn't a popular assessment, but I've stated it before on another thread, and it deserves some thought. Katie isn't a victim, because she chose to join co$. I'm sure she was happy to do whatever it took to make sure she got the life she wanted, and whether or not she would take it back if she could remains to be seen. Imo, if what we believe about them is true, then she's just as much of an opportunist as Tommy Boy. He never forced Nicole to join co$, and I got the vibe (even before they divorced) that she's not maternally inclined. She seems happy now, so I don't know if she'll change when she gives birth to her child. I have suspected for a long time that Nicole never really spent much time with them of her own volition. I think it doesn't make sense to believe that Tom would forbid her from seeing the kids over co$, because she never joined it in the first place, and that didn't stop him from adopting children with her. I don't know for sure, but I think there's a lot going on that we don't know about.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

It's sickening the way that they dote on Suri. It's like those other two kids don't even exist. Everything is "Suri's this" and "Suri's that." Where are Conner and Isabella's game rooms? Oh- I forgot. That's probably not necessary since after the spawn arrived he shipped them off to live with relatives so his and Katie's world could revolve completely around Suri.

The blatant favoritism for Suri is disgusting.

I always get the impression that in Tom's world, Katie and Suri are his family and Conner and Isabella are outsiders, just the kids he had before he got his "real" family.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I hope that's not true, because those kids' lives are already so difficult. I can't imagine what it's like to be forced to grow up with everyone watching you, and your Dad raising you in a cult and acting like a wackadoo because of it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Unfortunately, I think it IS true. From what I've read, the two older kids live with Tom's sister....because there's no room for them until Tom's new mansion is finished. Give me a break--like Cruise doesn't have the money to rent a house big enough for the entire family?

I agree, those kids are outsiders--I can't imagine how they must feel...both of their parents have moved on to new spouses and babies and they've pretty much been abandoned.

Elite Member

^^ That's a load of shit. You ALWAYS have room for your kids. That's a very lame excuse.

I'm playing devil's advocate here: One thing I do remember, when Connor and Bella were babies, I read an interview with Nicole and she was very protective of them. Very adamant about not talking about them b/c even though she was famous, the kids didn't have to be subjected to the press, etc. I remember being very impressed with how clear-minded and motherly she was about this. Perhaps that is why they aren't trotted about like Suri is. Maybe Tom and she have an agreement about this. Perhaps they see her a whole lot more than we know, but we're not seeing it, b/c the agreement is that they are private. When she has her new baby, we'll see if she trots him/her out, or keeps the baby under wraps. That may give some clues. I also don't necessarily think Nicole is cold or not motherly. I think she is very reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^^ That's a load of shit. You ALWAYS have room for your kids. That's a very lame excuse.

I'm playing devil's advocate here: One thing I do remember, when Connor and Bella were babies, I read an interview with Nicole and she was very protective of them. Very adamant about not talking about them b/c even though she was famous, the kids didn't have to be subjected to the press, etc. I remember being very impressed with how clear-minded and motherly she was about this. Perhaps that is why they aren't trotted about like Suri is. Maybe Tom and she have an agreement about this. Perhaps they see her a whole lot more than we know, but we're not seeing it, b/c the agreement is that they are private. When she has her new baby, we'll see if she trots him/her out, or keeps the baby under wraps. That may give some clues. I also don't necessarily think Nicole is cold or not motherly. I think she is very reserved.
    I agree about Nicole. I do think she keeps the visits very private. Whenever you hear that she's been with her kids, it's always after the fact, and in the pictures I've seen, she always looks very happy to be with them.

I also agree that she is probably quite reserved in public. I am the same way, but that certainly doesn't mean I don't love my kids. I am very different when I am at home with my family.

Tom Cruise Recalls Dancing in His Undies in Risky Business
    Monday May 5, 2008

avid Livingston/Getty Images; Steve Granitz/WireImage.comBuzz up!

It's been 25 years since Tom Cruise pranced around in his underwear in 1983's Risky Business, but the actor, now 45, remembers it like it were yesterday.
    In part two of his interview with Oprah Winfrey, he tells the daytime diva he initially planned to dance in his bare feet.
    "I kept falling," admitted Cruise, who was 19 when he shot the scene that helped launch his career. "So I thought, 'Well, I'm going to put on my socks.' I got on the floor. I literally waxed the floor on my hands and knees to get it prepped."
    Still, Cruise said, "I was always trying to enjoy every moment that I could because I thought, 'If this is the last film I get to make, then at least I lived that dream.'"
    He added, "I had no idea that I'd be here 25 years later doing this."
    Pal Will Smith did: "Every man can't just slide in a room nekkid with sunglasses on and pull it off," Smith told Winfrey. "So I knew at that point ... he's a star." (See Cruise's former flames here.)

TOP GUN
    Cruise also looked back on that memorable scene in 1986's Top Gun when his character, Maverick, serenades Kelly McGillis with "You've Lost That Loving Feeling."
    He even sang the song for Katie Holmes at their 2006 wedding.
    "Were you a little more on key?" Oprah asked.
    Cruise joked, "I don't know why I wasn't offered musicals after that."
    The movie was a dream for the actor because, he said, "I always wanted to be a pilot. [As a kid,] I used to travel with two pictures when we moved around. I had a picture of a P-51 and a Spitfire. And I used to make models all the time of airplanes."

JERRY MAGUIRE
    As for playing a slick sports agent in the 1996 romantic comedy Jerry Maguire, Cruise said he "loved doing that scene" where he repeatedly shouts "Show me the money!" to Cuba Gooding Jr.
    Of the film, Cruise said, "It was one of those movies that had so many dynamics that just came together."
    Renée Zellweger, who played his love interest, remembered shooting the scene where Cruise tells her, "You complete me."
    "I don't know what he was thinking about when he came through that door, but he was a wreck," she said. "He brought something with him that day."
    Of Cruise, Zellweger said, "He was born with some magic about him, and you can't describe it, and you can't dissect what makes Tom Cruise special."
    His BFFs, Victoria and David Beckham, said the film brought them together.
    "One of our first dates, we went to the movies to see Jerry Maguire, and I wore glasses," Victoria said. "It was first time David kissed me, and he completely steamed up my glasses."

HIS CAREER
    Cruise said he is "actually surprised" how much he's accomplished.
    "I just feel really privileged to be able to do what I do, and I thank you all for allowing me to entertain you," he told the audience.
    "I feel that this is what I'm supposed to do," he added. "I love it."
    Watch part one of Cruise's interview here.

Usmagazine.com | Tom Cruise Recalls Dancing in His Undies in Risky Business
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think Nicole Kidman doesn't get to see the kids these days. I think they choose to study scientology 24/7 and not Catholicism like in their divorce agreement. I think it was their choice due to the heavy amount of brain washing and wanting to please Tom.

Top Gun to me was a joke because Kelly McGillis looked like his older sister and he treated her like it.

Risky Business - Isn't that what they call scientology these days "Risky Business" or is that just being Toms contract wife? Whatever but it does go to show that not only womens butts grow with time.

The PR blitz in on... I read on Lainey Gossip that he's supposed to be appearing on the Today show again...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    The PR blitz in on... I read on Lainey Gossip that he's supposed to be appearing on the Today show again...
    hum why? why now?
    He didn't try to fix things before so why now?
    Does he think that people won't go to see his other projects either ie the ones he produces?
    It's all about the bucks, it always is. So why are the scientologist big wigs making him eat humble pie now?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information