Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Eva Mendes is Pregnant with Ryan Gosling's Baby

I'm gonna cast my vote as Trap Baby because I like my gossip scandalous.
    BoogsBun, rollo and SoCalMarie like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL Levitt!!! my boyfriend and i want to have a baby but hes always using a condom. so i got a condom, poked a whole on the tip of the condom and squeezed the sperm inside of my vagina within 7 hrs after intercourse. I'm not sure if sperm can live that long but i tried it again that same night only this time it was within the hour after intercourse but some of the sperm leaked out so i just squeezed out what i could. i did this 4 days before my period is due. my period is due on the 26 and today is the 28 and no period. I'm getting a lot of white fluid discharge. can I be pregnant?
    I can't believe someone that stupid is attempting to get pregnant so stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    I can't believe someone that stupid is attempting to get pregnant so stupidly.
    Surely that makes it even more believable?
    laynes likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I hope his next fuck pours hot sauce in the condom right before putting it on him.
    After looking his picture up on Google I think he'd probably carry on out of sheer gratitude that a woman had got drunk enough to even consider shagging him.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    After looking his picture up on Google I think he'd probably carry on out of sheer gratitude that a woman had got drunk enough to even consider shagging him.
    I looked too, sadly.

It's hard to believe there's enough alcohol in the world to make him appear remotely fuckable *shakes head*
    Kittylady likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

You should listen to his radio show once. The guys in my old office would listen to him after hours. He's such a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'm gonna cast my vote as Trap Baby because I like my gossip scandalous.
    Then you will love this!

Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Break Up: Pregnancy Happened After Couple Broke Up, Source Claims

Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling were broken up when Mendes discovered that she was pregnant, according to a new report.

The news of the pregnancy surprised entertainment observers–and the couple themselves, according to an insider.

“It was completely unplanned,” a source told Radar Online. “Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year, only to get back together.”

The stars were first linked while filming The Place Beyond the Pines three years ago but have had many ups and downs.

“Their disagreements always come back to a central issue: Eva wants to marry Ryan, but so far, he has resisted,” the source said, adding that Eva has moved in with Gosling at his two-bedroom bachelor pad while she looks for a bigger house for once the baby is born.

Eva is definitely happy with the whole thing.

“She’s been ready for motherhood for a while now and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!” a source told OK!, when the magazine broke the news originally.

Despite being surprised by the news, Ryan is now ready for fatherhood.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bahahah! He better be, cause that Trap Baby is coming either way.

He's probably ready like Hugh Grant was ready.

mjw
    Elite Member

Hey girl, indeed! Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling welcomed a baby girl on Friday, Sept. 12, multiple sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.

Us confirmed in July that Mendes, 40, and Gosling, 33, were expecting a baby together. At the time, rumors swirled that the Urban Legends actress was already seven months along.

Earlier this year, Mendes laughed off pregnancy rumors during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "It's so ridiculous," she said back in February. "It all started because I didn't want to go through the scanners at the airport. You know those X-ray scanners, which are really creepy? They basically see you naked, right? And not only that, but there's a radiation aspect to it, so I always opt out."

Mendes kept a low profile during her pregnancy, making her last red carpet appearance at a Violet Grey dinner honoring the late Elizabeth Taylor in L.A. on Feb. 26. After news broke, she went to considerable lengths to cover up her baby bump with several pieces of clothing and a large bag while leaving a parking structure in L.A. on June 10. Gosling, meanwhile, quietly stepped out to pump his own gas in L.A. on Aug. 5.

Gosling doted on Mendes as the couple prepared for their newborn's arrival. "Ryan goes out and gets the groceries. [Eva's] been wanting pasta, and he's cooking her meals," a source previously told Us. "Ryan has already stepped into the role of caring father-to-be."

PHOTOS: Stars who've concealed their baby bumps
    Mendes and Gosling first began dating in fall 2011 after costarring in The Place Beyond the Pines. That same year, Gosling told UK newspaper The Times that he would "make movies until I make babies."

Read more: Eva Mendes Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Ryan Gosling - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    dougie likes this.

I don't get these two. Neither of them are sexy or good looking to me. They seem as interesting as toast and seem to be an odd pair.

Congrats, though.
    dowcat likes this.

Did they name her Band Aide Mendes Gossling??
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I like her and think she is gorgeous and very sexy in several of her movies. I don't say that about many women, either.

I loved him in the Notebook,...but he can be hot or not,...depending the role. He does sometimes have the dwerp look to him.

Congrats! I bet she will be pretty!

Congrats to them

I wonder who the child will look like.... they both have interesting/prominent facial futures.
    She's Cuban, he's got that French-Canadian 'thang going...

(Younger Pictures of them, obvi ... before any work was done, if any)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

fgg

place beyond the pines sucked
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information