Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Eva Mendes is Pregnant with Ryan Gosling's Baby

Eva Mendes covers up her baby bump with basically anything she can find while heading back to her car on Wednesday (July 9) in Los Angeles.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

They should leave her alone. She is not an attention whore so give her a break.
    sputnik, dowcat and snoopqueen like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I have those shoes, I didn't realise quite how ugly they were
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I agree they should leave her alone but damn all the shit she is doing to cover it up seems a bit OTT here.
    greysfang and CornFlakegrl like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^ Yes it does and she used to do weekly pap strolls with her dog so she's not the shy, retiring type.

But then, why would it be so bad if they papped her with a belly? The paps might even get less annoying after they got their first picture of her being pregnant.....

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    But then, why would it be so bad if they papped her with a belly? The paps might even get less annoying after they got their first picture of her being pregnant.....
    Yeah, this is what I don't get. You have Ellen Degeneres publicly congratulating you on a pregnancy, why such extreme measures to avoid this shot?

I agree she looks ridiculous twisting herself in to a pretzel over a pic. It's a move to draw more attention to her.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    Yeah, this is what I don't get. You have Ellen Degeneres publicly congratulating you on a pregnancy, why such extreme measures to avoid this shot?
    Because the exclusive US Mag baby announcement cover deal will worth a lot less. Yeah, I'm jaded like that.
    rollo, blah_blah_blah and dougie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I have those shoes, I didn't realise quite how ugly they were
    Those shoes are cute
    Belt Up likes this.

From the BI's I've read, I've gotten the impression that she's the "crazy-girlfriend" type... I hope she didn't to this to "trap" him...

Although, from the very little I know about him - I think he'll be a good dad. He's had a pretty normal upbringing (from what I've read), and I like that he's a pretty private person (i.e. no blatant PR stunts to get on the cover of Us magazine).
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Can't stand her. Sorry - just me.
    BelledeJour and KrisNine like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    From the BI's I've read, I've gotten the impression that she's the "crazy-girlfriend" type... I hope she didn't to this to "trap" him...
    Another BI (Lainey I think) suggested that they'd been undergoing treatment so Eva could get pregnant but even without that there's very little excuse for a man to be 'trapped' in this age of spermicidal condoms. You don't want kids then wrap it up every time.
    SoCalMarie and KrisNine like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Another BI (Lainey I think) suggested that they'd been undergoing treatment so Eva could get pregnant but even without that there's very little excuse for a man to be 'trapped' in this age of spermicidal condoms. You don't want kids then wrap it up every time.
    Very True. I've just seen (through friends) various "trap"-like situations when they (the men) thought they could trust the women they were seeing....

I just had a male friend experience a "trap"- like situation: He has some money and in the "background" of the entertainment business so-to-speak, he'd been dating this woman for a couple months, she says she's been on birth control, showed him on a couple of occasions the pill pack/he witnessed her taking the pills, and he dated her long enough that he started to trust her - turns out she wasn't (taking the pills regularly-intentionally), and bam! Long story short - they have a 3 month old now.

I also had a male acquaintance (I knew through my bf at the time) - he was the "top pick" in football, had just got drafted to the NFL. Seeing a woman for a while.... woke up in the middle of the night to noises/shuffling in the bathroom -got out of bed to investigate and he found the woman standing over the toilet, trying to push the used condom from earlier in the night inside herself (in an attempt to get pregs) .

Bitches be cray cray....

Anyway, just saying that men can be easily fooled, especially when they think that they can trust the woman/when they think they are being "safe".
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If you don't want a baby then it's up to you to cover your own bases. A guy doesn't want to be a father? He should use a condom, even if his partner says she's using contraception. The same goes for women - if you don't want to be a mother then don't rely solely on the pill or implant or whatever - insist on him wrapping it up. If you are really serious about not being ready for the responsibility of parenthood then you need to take responsibility for your own reproduction rather than leaving it up to the whims and wiles of others.
    levitt, gas_chick, sluce and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information