Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Eva Amurri fires nanny who wanted to ‘f–k’ her husband’s brains out & pet vomit

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And Dustin Hoffman married the nanny. It's a well trodden path.
    Robin Williams did too, IIRC.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    hey mom I just puked on the floor..
    Luxury.

One of mind just puked down the stairs in such a way that she nailed all levels of the house. She's talented.
    Trixie, BITTER, redcat and 3 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yeah but imagining my (now) ex stuck with Anne Ramsey from TMFTT is fucking hilarious.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Hey, I'm a full-time GR poster, it's a lot of work! I need a nanny for all the pesky dogs and cats (feed me, let me outside, let me back in, clean my litter box, hey mom I just puked on the floor. Ingrates!) plus a housekeeper and cook.
    Thank god for jimmy with the litter box thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Luxury.

One of mind just puked down the stairs in such a way that she nailed all levels of the house. She's talented.
    I swear, all of my animals puke and I'm about ready to not like them anymore.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^^ nothing will wake you up like inadvertently sitting in a chair with cat barf first thing in the a.m.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ nothing will wake you up like inadvertently sitting in a chair with cat barf first thing in the a.m.
    I went to bed one night to lay in some puke, I jumped up, stepped in more puke. I then proceeded to go and turn on the light where I stuck my hand into a fan that had no front on it. I screamed, backed up and fell into the laundry basket while hitting my head on the wall. All Jimmy saw was me sliding into the basket with my arms splayed about. I said "what the fuck?, you didn't hear the dog puking on my side of the bed?". He couldn't stop laughing and I wanted to KILL him.
    Brah, sluce, sputnik and 6 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Luxury.

One of mine always chooses the bed for her puking. And she backs down the length of it as she does it so there's a trail of partially digested cat biscuits. Another peed on the duvet TWICE after being force fed worming tablets. The second time the little bastard did it ON ME during the night and I found it when I put my arm out of bed in the small hours and straight into a cold, wet patch of cat piss. She now gets her flea/worming tablets mixed with food and hasn't performed any 'dirty protests' since.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Try staggering downstairs at 6am to get ready for work and putting your bare foot straight into cat crap. That happened when I still lived at home with my first cat and my darling brother closed a door and prevented the cat getting to her litter tray.

Y'know, reading all this back I'm starting to wonder why I love these furry fucktards so much...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My dog took a shit on the bathroom floor this morning, at the same time I was doing the same in the toilet.

I love that we're close but that's too much.
    sputnik, gas_chick, Brah and 7 others like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Try four ferrets and six litter boxes in a room. They still will protest poo or piss right in front of the box whilst looking in my eyes because I won't let them out of the room to run around the house and shit elsewhere. Bastards.

Edit: they have a fast metabolism and go to the bathroom every four hours. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Try four ferrets and six litter boxes in a room. They still will protest poo or piss right in front of the box whilst looking in my eyes because I won't let them out of the room to run around the house and shit elsewhere. Bastards.

Edit: they have a fast metabolism and go to the bathroom every four hours. Good times.
    Arseholes! Do they bite?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One of mine always chooses the bed for her puking. And she backs down the length of it as she does it so there's a trail of partially digested cat biscuits.
    Yes. The backing up thing.
    https://youtu.be/kARTW4eC3Ww?t=199
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    My dog took a shit on the bathroom floor this morning, at the same time I was doing the same in the toilet.

I love that we're close but that's too much.
    Our litter trays are in the bathroom. Guaranteed that if I'm in there using the loo or having a bath/shower one of them will want to barge in for the smelliest dump ever to come out of a living creature. It's worse when the room is hot and steamy because it amplifies the stink x1000. I'm starting to believe that they deliberately wait until it will cause the most retching and gagging.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information