Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry Berates A Towing Company Employee

Lol. Didnt know about the roots comment, but it's clear her hair and makeup people hate her

sluce, levitt and darksithbunny like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I want to see the whole video. It is sure cleverly edited to make it look like she is a huge bitch but maybe she had a reason.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

And the cashier should be trained to ignore all comments, stick to the business at hand, and process the transaction. I'm sure this cashier has MANY hours of video where she is called every name in the book. The complaints against this specific tow company are many. But the video of other customers had no cash value so this ESPN chick was an extra payday for them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ok I get it that the towing company sucks. (How many don't????)
    But this bitch was just over the top. I had never heard of her before a few days ago, but what a bitch. I mean you can be all pissed off your car was towed, but why act like such a cunt?

A few of her top hits are this:
    You are fat
    You are toothless
    Your are uneducated
    You live in a mobile home
    Your dad sucks

Now, maybe the gal at the towing place piped off, but she DID warn her she was on camera and she would upload it. I get it that the towing place is all kinds of fuckery, but really? I would be pissed off at the towing company, but I wouldn't start counting people's teeth. Shit the gal just works there. I wouldn't talk about how educated I was, or that I was on TV. I wouldn't tell some poor schleb working in some sad place that I was gonna "take them down". Get over yourself chick. I'd bitch about how screwed up it was, pay the fine, and get the hell out of there.

ETA: The gal DID need to touch up her roots. If I was on the receiving end there would be some scorched earth.
    Last edited by ChloroformCasey; April 20th, 2015 at 02:47 PM.
    ConstanceSpry, rollo and needmeds like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    There was absolutely no need for her to resort to personal insults. If she had a problem with the towing company, she should have stuck to complaining about that. Whether the cashier has a college education or all of her teeth has nothing to do with her car being towed.
    This is EXACTLY the time to resort to personal insults. A company that illegally confiscates your car, damages it in transit, and holds it for ransom and insults you while you get it back deserves to be called every name in the book. It perpetually AMAZES me how many shootings take place at the post office while none take place at towing yards.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And the cashier should be trained to ignore all comments, stick to the business at hand, and process the transaction. I'm sure this cashier has MANY hours of video where she is called every name in the book. The complaints against this specific tow company are many. But the video of other customers had no cash value so this ESPN chick was an extra payday for them.
    ON HLN this morning, the towing company company said that they don't want her fired and have no ill will against her. My guess is that it is getting out what a bunch of a-holes they are and they are hoping this will die down themselves.
    SusannaBanana and lindsaywhit like this.

Don't know about other areas but here most towing companies have ties to OC, I'm sure that goes a long way towards cutting down on shootings

Anyway, deadspin has uncovered the real reason we should hate Britt

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Don't know about other areas but here most towing companies have ties to OC, I'm sure that goes a long way towards cutting down on shootings
    It would explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This is EXACTLY the time to resort to personal insults.
    Hopefully, the entire video will be publicized. Unless the cashier insulted her looks or level of education or housing situation first, there was no reason for her to go there.
    holly and rollo like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Could she not have just, *shock*, held her tongue? Just because someone says something cuntish to you doesn't mean you should say something equally or more cuntish back.

Unless you're on GR, of course.
    twitchy2.0 and darksithbunny like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Could she not have just, *shock*, held her tongue? Just because someone says something cuntish to you doesn't mean you should say something equally or more cuntish back.

Exactly. I don't think it would be good to hold someone to standards we don't hold ourselves to.

I think it's slightly different when we're chatting shit on a forum that none of these people will probably ever read, and saying it directly to someone's face.

Exactly. If I was someone who could use the line "do you know who I am?" and had to deal with a shady company like this, I'd be saying they better hope they have the recordings cause they're gonna need some back up after I blast them all over the Internet. But I wouldn't resort to personal attacks, especially if they were thrown at me first. Roots or not, she's an attractive girl for all intents and purposes. If some toothless trashy chick got personal with me, laughing hysterically at the insults would be enough satisfaction for me.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

^ I think it was the other way around.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think it's slightly different when we're chatting shit on a forum that none of these people will probably ever read, and saying it directly to someone's face.
    She said it to the person's face, but the person also insulted McHenry to her face, too. Moreover, the company has been requested to give the entire unedited tape and won't do it. And they were against McHenry being suspended. I think they realize that they had a role in this, and I just want to point out that someone said they recently tried to tow a car that still had two kids in it.

Combined with McHenry getting a little snotty and similarly bitchy to someone on Twitter (over a misunderstanding), I really think this is a case of either both are arseholes or just McHenry. You can't go through life on a policy of "but they did it too!!" as an excuse for shitty behaviour.

I'm not saying that this tow place weren't at fault or the woman "assisting" McHenry wasn't an awful bitch too, I'm just saying I still think McHenry's attitude stunk. Also it's not like her car had two kids in it, she left it overnight/late in a restaurant car park where she shouldn't have.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information