Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: The end is near for Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon

  1. #46
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    Silenced: Mariah Carey 'hits Nick Cannon with legal agreement which bars him from talking about their imminent divorce'

    By RYAN SMITH and SHYAM DODGE and CASSIE CARPENTER FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 10:55, 22 August 2014 | UPDATED: 20:40, 22 August 2014



    Just a day after his surprisingly candid admission that he and Mariah Carey's marriage is indeed strained comes news that he's largely been silenced by his wife.

    Following reports that the couple's six-year marriage had hit a rocky patch, Nick Cannon, 33, confirmed in an interview that there was trouble in paradise.

    But according to TMZ, the pair's lawyers struck up a confidentiality agreement, which bars him from sharing details of their divorce - or face 'severe financial penalties'.




    +16


    'There is trouble in paradise': After Nick Cannon confirmed he and his wife Mariah Carey have been living separately after six years of marriage, news has emerged that he's been barred from discussing their divorce

    Sources tell the website that while America's Got Talent host Nick has been muzzled, his estranged wife has retained rights to announce the split on their own terms.

    And, as was seen in his recent interview with US TV show The Insider, Nick towed the line, only confirming that they were living separately, as he refused to discuss other details.
    He told The Insider: 'There is trouble in paradise… we have been living in separate houses for a few months.'




    +16


    Treading carefully: Nick will reportedly face 'severe financial penalties' if he talks out of turn

    After shooting down rumours that cheating caused the break, the star said his three-year-old twins - son Moroccan and daughter Monroe - are his 'main focus'.
    On the same day his interview was released, Nick posted a video to his Twitter account, where he accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in nothing but a towel.
    He had promised to enact the charitable dare naked, but compromised with the wrap around his waist.


    Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon over the years












    +16





    +16




    Coming through: The star accepted the ice bucket challenge wearing nothing but a towel

    Nick Cannon completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in a towel










    The occasional actor challenged the remaining AGT judges Howard Stern and Howie Mandel as well as Shaquille O'Neal.

    Meanwhile, TMZ.com reported his wife was furious when Nick revealed a list of five celebrities he had slept with during a very candid interview with Power 106 radio.
    Mariah was left feeling 'humiliated' following the interview, which also featured him revealing when he first had sex with his wife.



    +16


    Famous ex: Nick briefly dated Kim Kardashian back in 2006 - between her 1st and 2nd marriage

    The couple are reported to have separated back in May and have been secretly working out a property settlement and custody agreement over their twins with their lawyers, according to the gossip website.
    Sources close to the couple say their marriage started to unravel in March following Nick's interview, when he reflected on his short romance with Kim back in 2006.
    He claimed he had too many ex-lovers to list them all, saying: 'Are you kidding me this is L.A.? That's the whole purpose of it, you have sex with actresses, singers, models.'



    +16


    Untroubled: The star looked to be in high spirits last week while filming AGT in New York

    When told he could just name five, the star had his list ready: 'That's easy. OK, Mariah Carey, Christina Milian, Nicole Scherzinger, Selita Ebanks, oh, Kim Kardashian.'
    He then elaborated about Kim, now married to rapper Kanye West, saying: 'You just forgot (about her) because there have been a lot of people since me.'
    In an interview with another station a week later, he tried to backtrack over his comments and praised his wife's sex skills.
    He said: 'She doesn’t even know who Kim Kardashian is. She doesn’t pay attention to that.
    'She doesn’t care when I talk about our sex life because our sex life is amazing.'





    +16


    Final family portrait? Aside from their three-year-old fraternal twins Monroe and Moroccan, the feuding pair (pictured in May) share four lavish homes in New York, Los Angeles, Aspen, and Windermere Island

    Archive: Mariah Carey posts fathers day video of her family







    Mariah and Nick, who have a 10-year age difference and married after just two months of dating, have spent most of 2014 living separately, according to numerous reports.

    'Mariah has had several closed door meetings with divorce lawyers,' a source told In Touch Weekly.
    'But Nick's being more passive. He's less inclined to pull the trigger, perhaps because of the kids. He'll definitely wait for Mariah to file for divorce, but he won't go down without a fight. He wants a chunk of her $500 million fortune.'

    They added: 'Nick's sensible and realises that the twins would have a more stable existence if Mariah had full custody. But he wants generous visitation rights.'

    Aside from their fraternal twins Monroe and Moroccan, the feuding pair share four lavish homes in New York, Los Angeles, Aspen, and Windermere Island (in the Bahamas).





    +16


    'They're using the construction as a cover': Mariah and Nick are allegedly having a trial separation while they renovate their $10 million Tribeca loft and sell their Bel Air mansion for $13 million (pictured)


    +16


    Expensive split: Mariah and Nick also share a $5 million private jet and a cavalcade of cars - including a $400,000 Lamborghini


    The 44-year-old pop diva and the 33-year-old presenter are allegedly having a trial separation while they renovate their $10million TriBeCa loft and sell their Bel Air mansion for $13million.

    The insider noted: 'They're using the construction as a cover. They're not living together because they can't stand each other.'

    Mariah and Nick also share a $5million private jet and a cavalcade of cars - including a $400,000 Lamborghini.

    The America's Got Talent host last mentioned his wife during a shout-out at the BET Awards in July, when he said 'hey baby'.

    Normally over-the-top with PDA-filled posts - Nick hasn't tweeted anything about Mariah since November, and she last shared a family portrait for Father's Day in June.


    +16



    Final shout-out? The America's Got Talent host last mentioned his wife during a shout-out ('Hey baby') at the BET Awards in July


    +16


    Eerily silent: Normally over-the-top with PDA-filled posts - Cannon hasn't tweeted anything about Carey since November, and Mariah last shared a family portrait for Father's Day in June


    The duo's last red carpet appearance was at the SAG Awards in January, and their last public sighting was at a February 12 MTV event.

    According to Page Six, the former American Idol judge was so suspicious of Nick's nightclub hosting gigs she hired a security guard.

    'The security guard wasn't there to keep the girls away from him,' a source explained. 'It was to keep him away from the girls.'

    And the Looking For A Dream rapper was reportedly also jealous that Carey was romancing hip-hop star Nas.

    'Bottom line is they do not trust each other,' an insider told Life & Style.




    +16


    Jealousies: The former American Idol judge was so suspicious of Nick's nightclub hosting gigs she allegedly hired a security guard to 'keep him away from the girls'



    +16


    Flop: It didn't help matters when the five-time Grammy winner - who divorced Tommy Mottola in 1998 - saw her Me. I Am Mariah album sell a dismal 103,000 copies

    'When they spend time together these days, it's just bickering. Mariah seemed to give up on the marriage earlier this year. And now he's checked out too.'

    It didn't help matters when the five-time Grammy winner - who divorced Tommy Mottola in 1998 - saw her Me. I Am Mariah album sell a dismal 103,000 copies.

    Nick currently hosts the ninth season of America's Got Talent, which airs Tuesdays and Wednesdays on NBC.




    +16


    In demand presenter: Nick currently hosts the ninth season of America's Got Talent, which airs Tuesdays and Wednesdays on NBC




    +16


    Triple threat: The SAG Award nominee - worth an estimated $10 million - will soon reprise his role as Devon Miles in this year's Drumline 2: A New Beat

    The SAG Award nominee - worth an estimated $10million - will soon reprise his role as Devon Miles in this year's Drumline 2: A New Beat.

    And Mariah kicks off her 11-date fall tour - The Elusive Chanteuse Show - on October 4 at Japan's Makuhari Messe Arena in Tokyo.

    When asked about the split rumours by MailOnline, a spokesman for the singer said: 'I don't comment on Mariah's personal life.'


    +16



    Hitting the road: Mariah kicks off her 11-date fall tour - The Elusive Chanteuse Show - on October 4 at Japan's Makuhari Messe Arena in Tokyo


    Read more: Mariah Carey 'bars Nick Cannon from talking about their imminent divorce' | Mail Online


  2. #47
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    14,057

    Default

    I've only seen him on Real Husbands of Hollywood but he's funny and too cute for Moo Moo.
    arie_skop, Jazzy and BuffyKatniss like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  3. #48
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    Nick works like 100 jobs and has his own money. He admitted on Howard Stern it wasn't Mariah money but he was getting there. I doubt he'd take anything from her honestly.
    Mel1973, *DIVA! and BuffyKatniss like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  4. #49
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In My Own World
    Posts
    295

    Default

    This is in response to what Nick's dad said.
    I hate when people speak in code, just come out with it. Say the truth.
    My former manager used to do that with me

  5. #50
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    WILD N’ OUT” MODEL BRITTANY DAILEY DENIES BEING NICK CANNON’S MISTRESS


    August 29, 2014 ‐ By Jazmine Denise Rogers




    There have been multiple theories floating around about what caused Nick and Mariah’s marriage to crumble and apparently, one of them suggests that Nick had been carrying on an affair with “Wild N’ Out” model Brittany Dailey. She recently decided to dispel the rumors with a couple of tweets.
    Let me just address this right now.. I’ve never had an inappropriate relationship with Nick, never been in a room alone with Nick. — Brittany Dailey (@brittanydailey) August 28, 2014

    He’s my boss and a friend, that’s it. Idk where this rumor is coming from. That’s some crazy shit.. Smh. — Brittany Dailey (@brittanydailey) August 28, 2014

    As it turns out, the rumors surrounding Nick and Brittany began circulating after an anonymous source reached out to Tattle Tailzz claiming to have knowledge of the affair.

    “Nick Cannon got his side piece Brittany Dailey a job on his show,” the source alleged. “Nick gave the well known L.A. video vixen Brittany Dailey a job on MTV’s ‘Wild’n’ Out.’ Brittany has been around a few times in the industry from bad boy Chris Brown and NBA baller James Harden.

    Nick and Brittany have been creeping for some time now, on set they act like they barely get along but a few co workers know what’s really going on. I can’t believe he is willing to risk so much on so little…He tells Brittany that Mariah gets on his last nerves..and how Mariah makes him feel less than a man.”

    Nick has yet to address the reports.

    Brittany Dailey Denies Being Nick Cannon's Mistress | MadameNoire


  6. #51
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    14,057

    Default

    She's very pretty. Poor Moo.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  7. #52
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Looks like Nick spent 43 minutes expressing himself on twitter tonight. He want to get a tweet-longer set up. LOL
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/nic...225700750.html


    Nick Cannon Speaks Out on Mariah Carey With Massive 19-Tweet Rant
    ET Online By Rosalyn Oshmyansky 1 hour ago

    Although he was absent from social media for the past few months, Nick is back and on a Twitter rant.

    In a series of 19 tweets, Nick Cannon breaks his silence on his separation from Mariah Carey. He confirmed to The Insider that they are living in separate homes and that he is focusing on his family.

    After sad –looking photos and divorce rumors, Nick remained silent on his Twitter account. Now, he's tweeting up a storm.

    In what can be seen as a continuous Twitter rampage, Nick shares exactly how he feels about the media, gossip sites, Mariah Carey and the phrase "trouble in paradise."


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    have personally been absent from social media for the past few months for obvious reasons but I feel the need to finally speak up...
    6:00 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    During this challenging time for me and my family it saddens me that the media can be such evil bottom feeders...
    6:04 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Because my family & I haven't been forthcoming with personal information, people are quick to paint negative pictures and spread rumours
    6:06 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage.
    6:08 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    So whatever your favorite gossip outlet is reporting has been created within their own imagination...
    6:09 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    At this difficult time I would ask all civilized people to please respect my family and this process...
    6:11 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    What infuriates me most is to hear people slander @MariahCarey . I will forever be in debted to her for blessing me with our children...
    6:16 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I will always love her unconditionally for this and so much more. @MariahCarey is an amazing Mother and I trust her wholeheartedly...
    6:17 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    So to see false reports in the media stating otherwise is absurd! While I would like to remain silent I can no longer allow this to happen.
    6:19 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I love @MariahCarey and that will never change!!!
    6:23 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    If the media wants to portray me as the Bad guy that's fine...
    6:25 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    But it is unfair to drag innocent people into the equation...
    6:27 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Others have lives, families, and careers and for the media to slander them is down right evil and illegal...
    6:29 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I apologize to anyone who's gotten caught up in this unwarranted drama.
    6:32 PM - 3 Sep 2014



    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    BTW Shouts out to the so called "Sources"!
    6:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I hope the check was worth it... @
    6:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    "Don't worry about my life, worry about why you're worried about my life!"
    6:38 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    And finally, "Trouble in Paradise" is the dumbest phrase I've ever heard! I would never say that sh!t
    6:39 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... #radiosilence
    6:43 PM - 3 Sep 2014
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  8. #53
    Elite Member Froogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Looks like Nick spent 43 minutes expressing himself on twitter tonight. He want to get a tweet-longer set up. LOL
    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/nic...225700750.html


    Nick Cannon Speaks Out on Mariah Carey With Massive 19-Tweet Rant
    ET Online By Rosalyn Oshmyansky 1 hour ago

    Although he was absent from social media for the past few months, Nick is back and on a Twitter rant.

    In a series of 19 tweets, Nick Cannon breaks his silence on his separation from Mariah Carey. He confirmed to The Insider that they are living in separate homes and that he is focusing on his family.

    After sad –looking photos and divorce rumors, Nick remained silent on his Twitter account. Now, he's tweeting up a storm.

    In what can be seen as a continuous Twitter rampage, Nick shares exactly how he feels about the media, gossip sites, Mariah Carey and the phrase "trouble in paradise."


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    have personally been absent from social media for the past few months for obvious reasons but I feel the need to finally speak up...
    6:00 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    During this challenging time for me and my family it saddens me that the media can be such evil bottom feeders...
    6:04 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Because my family & I haven't been forthcoming with personal information, people are quick to paint negative pictures and spread rumours
    6:06 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    For the record I NEVER have, nor will I make a statement regarding my marriage.
    6:08 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    So whatever your favorite gossip outlet is reporting has been created within their own imagination...
    6:09 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    At this difficult time I would ask all civilized people to please respect my family and this process...
    6:11 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    What infuriates me most is to hear people slander @MariahCarey . I will forever be in debted to her for blessing me with our children...
    6:16 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I will always love her unconditionally for this and so much more. @MariahCarey is an amazing Mother and I trust her wholeheartedly...
    6:17 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    So to see false reports in the media stating otherwise is absurd! While I would like to remain silent I can no longer allow this to happen.
    6:19 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I love @MariahCarey and that will never change!!!
    6:23 PM - 3 Sep 2014

    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    If the media wants to portray me as the Bad guy that's fine...
    6:25 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    But it is unfair to drag innocent people into the equation...
    6:27 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Others have lives, families, and careers and for the media to slander them is down right evil and illegal...
    6:29 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I apologize to anyone who's gotten caught up in this unwarranted drama.
    6:32 PM - 3 Sep 2014



    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    BTW Shouts out to the so called "Sources"!
    6:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    I hope the check was worth it... @
    6:34 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    "Don't worry about my life, worry about why you're worried about my life!"
    6:38 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    And finally, "Trouble in Paradise" is the dumbest phrase I've ever heard! I would never say that sh!t
    6:39 PM - 3 Sep 2014


    Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon
    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... #radiosilence
    6:43 PM - 3 Sep 2014
    Did Mariah have Nick's Twitter password??
    sluce and BITTER like this.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Kind of related and yet random, I recall breaking up with a boyfriend that was obsessed with Mariah Carey during her 'Honey' days. I think we were 14 or 15. Also he chose Posh Spice and I was like duuddee, Ginger is where it's at! Ha, I just snorted over that memory.
    spinmonkey likes this.

  10. #55
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377

    Default Mariah Carey Heading To Rehab Amid Divorce Drama?

    The end of her marriage seems be too much for Mariah Carey to deal with, and Nick Cannon reportedly wants her to go to rehab. After six years of marriage, the couple has decided to split for unknown reasons.

    “Nick wanted Mariah to go to rehab,” a source told Radar Online, noting that Carey has been drinking champagne and allegedly taking anti-depressant pills. “She has a different bond with Nick than any of the men she’s been with, and that’s why she’s taking this breakup even harder.

    She’s going to have a total breakdown if someone doesn’t intervene soon. She really needs help before she ends up in the hospital.”

    In 2001, the singer suffered what was described as an emotional breakdown, reportedly due to bad reviews for her film debut “Glitter,” slipping record sales and her 1998 divorce from former Sony Music head Tommy Mottola. Carey was hospitalized in July 2001 and later placed under her doctor’s care before being released from a facility in Connecticut in late August, reports ABC.

    Friends and Cannon are allegedly concerned about a similar breakdown taking place now.


    While reasons for the split are unknown, Carey was reportedly too jealous and even had assistants spy on Cannon to make sure he was not stepping out on the relationship, according to RadarOnline. "Nick’s phone would blow up from Mariah texting and calling, and he would turn it off. He was tremendously embarrassed by it," a source said. "Nick told friends that Mariah would get angry when he wouldn’t return calls, and sent assistants to see what he was doing."

    Cannon quickly got fed up with the phone calls, the source claimed. “He was tired of having to answer to Mariah all the time. It was just sad to see, because Nick always used to brag about how amazing his wife was to everyone on the set,” the source said.


    Mariah Carey Heading To Rehab Amid Divorce Drama? Nick Cannon Reportedly Concerned About Singer

  11. #56
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,684

    Default

    I think between his cheating and her cray-cray and self-medicating, the marriage went south. This legal muzzle that MC put on Nick is so Tom Cruise-esque. All my divas are either dead by their own hand (Phyllis, Whitney) or they have lost their fucking minds (Anita B., Mariah).
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  12. #57
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I think between his cheating and her cray-cray and self-medicating, the marriage went south. This legal muzzle that MC put on Nick is so Tom Cruise-esque. All my divas are either dead by their own hand (Phyllis, Whitney) or they have lost their fucking minds (Anita B., Mariah).
    Awww baby!! Phyllis was my love and soul!!!
    BITTER and Cinnamon*Girl like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  13. #58
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,684

    Default

    Word, *DIVA! She was divine - looks AND a voice...but she was bipolar and self-medicated, and it took her away!!
    Cinnamon*Girl and *DIVA! like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  14. #59
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,422

    Default

    he went to my High School, and no one here gives a shit about him.

    i don't care for him either, but i liked him in Drumline. I love that movie.
    BITTER likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  15. #60
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    And, as was seen in his recent interview with US TV show The Insider, Nick towed the line, only confirming that they were living separately, as he refused to discuss other details.
    He told The Insider: 'There is trouble in paradise… we have been living in separate houses for a few months.'
    So, Nick's a tugboat and Moo Moo's a barge? That works for me.
    BITTER and snoopqueen like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 26th, 2009, 08:21 PM
  2. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 5th, 2009, 12:14 PM
  3. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 10th, 2009, 09:37 AM
  4. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 21st, 2009, 06:37 AM
  5. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 20th, 2009, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •