Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: The end is near for Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon

His posts make both the man and the woman sound like losers.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Da Fuck did I just read?? I think my I.Q. just dropped sharply after reading that.
    Brookie, Beeyotch, Ravenna and 3 others like this.

HA. I totally got a case of the giggles reading Nick's father's posts.

dafuq????? His father makes them both look like losers
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

So, do you think he means, "Here's the thing" or "Hear a thing"?

Sounds like Mariah had an abortion when Nick didn't want one. Dad hits that one three times.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

mjw
    Elite Member

Nick Cannon is the one who decided to bail on his marriage -- not Mariah -- sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

Nick has made it clear to all involved ... he's deeply concerned about Mariah's emotional state and is ending the marriage for the well being of their kids. He believes the environment around Mariah is toxic and fears for his kids.

We're told Nick believes his kids have already shown signs of emotional upset living with Mariah.

Our sources say Nick's MO is simple ... he wants to create an environment separate from Mariah that gives the kids a safe haven from the "chaos" at her home.

Nick is also telling his people he's deeply concerned about Mariah's mental health and believes her people don't care about anything but her ability to make money and pay their salaries.

And finally we're told Nick is taking a "passive" role in the divorce ... telling his lawyers to take the path of least resistanceto end things as peacefully as possible.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BDfMIVmW

Somehow I was hoping that those rumours are not true and that they are still together...

i always thought this marriage was one big elaborate fairy tale fantasy that was mostly in moomoo kitty fuck's head, and nick just went along for the (money) ride...
    faithanne, Beeyotch and Novice like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That's the think Sput, Nick never needed her money. He did not have as high of a public profile but the man has been busy in the background for years and has much greater wealth than anyone would imagine. It's not anywhere near her wealth, but he has his own money.
    gas_chick likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

But if he really was concerned about the welfare of the kids why go galivating around djing and that blindgossip BI about him staying in the guest house with his girlfriend when his marriage was falling apart. He has money and being linked with Mariah helped him get gigs and a better profile for his career. But this is definitely looking like he is not happy with financial terms and is going for the kids angle. Although Mariah is no victim, she's behaved like her first husband with the security guys guarding him from other women.

This was a mismatched pair and their kids are going to deal with an ugly fallout.

I can see the appeal for Mariah at least. Nick's a decent looking enough younger man and he seemed okay with playing along with her delusions, at least for awhile, and he had a little bit of his own fame.

Who else is Mariah going to get? She's a fucking loon. She's the Norma Desmond of pop stars, still thinking that she has both the popularity and body she had in 1994. She's stuck living her life like it was 20 years and at least 30 pounds ago. She's rich but not as rich as people think because she doesn't work that much and spends an insane amount. She's super high maintenance, beyond other stars even. She has a massive ego. She doesn't seem to like sex and doesn't put out, per what both Nick Cannon and Eminem have said. Young guys don't consider her hip and sexy and a way for her to advance their image or career, and she's become such a joke in the industry that I think most guys at her level will be scared off.

Madonna has her young boy toys but those are hunky dancers who she fucks for awhile and then tosses aside when she gets bored. In exchange, the boy toys get to live the high life for awhile and a job dancing on her tours, plus other connections in the pop music world. Madonna's fucking ridiculous but she's aware of what the deal is with those guys, and there's no denying that being a dancer on a Madonna world tour is still a huge achievement. Madonna controls everything, Mariah OTOH wants someone who will be both Prince Charming and also her servant, slavishly devoted to her but without the sex, work or fame benefits you'd get from being either an equal partner or the kept man of some other pop star. She'll probably end up in a Doris Duke situation, some twisted co-dependency with a gay manservant.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^That would be awesome to watch, strictly in a trainwrecky, gossip context.
    sluce likes this.

Sound to me like he's going for a get the kids/get the child support angle.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Sound to me like he's going for a get the kids/get the child support angle.
    That's not going to work if "Nick is taking a "passive" role in the divorce ... telling his lawyers to take the path of least resistanceto end things as peacefully as possible."

He's either horribly concerned about his children's welfare and is going to do whatever he can to get them out of a bad environment or he's going to roll over to get it over with. He can't have it both ways.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    So, do you think he means, "Here's the thing" or "Hear a thing"?

Sounds like Mariah had an abortion when Nick didn't want one. Dad hits that one three times.
    But, he also said:

HERE SOMETHING , IF A WIFE WANT TO KEEP THE BABY AND THE HUSBAND WAND HER TO HAVE ABORTION , WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information