Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: The end is near for Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon

So he finally realized she's not the same person as her album covers show?
    arie_skop likes this.

I have always liked Nick, but I will like him better without Mimi. I hope she isn't a bitch to him with the kids. They are cute little shits.

mjw
    Elite Member

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are no longer living in a sweet, sweet fantasy. The America's Got Talent host confirmed on Thursday, Aug. 21, what Us Weekly reported earlier that same day -- that he and his wife of six years have been living apart for some time.

"There is trouble in paradise," Cannon, 33, told The Insider of his marriage to the Grammy-winning pop diva. "We have been living in separate houses for a few months."
    Indeed, one source told Us that the high-profile couple -- parents to twins Monroe and Moroccan, 3 -- have been apart since June. "It has been shaky for a while, but it all came to a head recently," the source said.

Cannon declined to specify to The Insider what the source of their problems was, but he did dismiss the idea that infidelity was to blame. He also added, "My main focus is my kids."

Together since 2008, the spouses celebrated their sixth wedding anniversary in April. While in the past they've marked the occasion with elaborate vow renewal ceremonies -- at Disneyland in 2013, and in Paris in 2012 -- this year they opted for something smaller.

"It was low key," he told Parade magazine of the special day. "I mean, the year before, we kind of went over the top with Disneyland, so we kind of wanted to reel it in this year so everybody doesn't think that we try to do that every single year."

Read more: Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I Have Been Living Separately for Months - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

There has been a slew of blind items of him cheating on her and even getting one GF pregnant but its not surprising. With her being a diva and wanting attention and his wandering eyes and has cheated with past girlfriends. I am surprised it took this long. I bet Beyonce and Jay Z are breathing a sigh of relief that the attention is now off them for now with the divorce rumours!

^ Maybe they can swap partners. We need some entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

While I can't justify Nick's cheating, hiring people to keep him from doing so speaks more about Mariah than it does Nick.
    Oi bitter! Get your own!!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    He should have left her the minute she gave their kid an adjective for a name.
    I always thought it was Morocco before you said that...

anyhow how this is totally unbelievable "Mariah Carey and comedian Nick Cannon are headed for a split and “living separately” after she hired security to keep him away from other women, sources exclusively told Page Six."....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I don't get a sexual vibe from Mariah Carey at all. She seems asexual to me.
    I've always felt this too, it's as if she's permanently stuck in girlhood.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Maybe they can swap partners. We need some entertainment!
    You know Beyonce will probably team up with Mariah with a duet post their divorces. I bet both of them are working on their next albums right now!

Oh Lordy check out Nick's father's FB page!
    https://m.facebook.com/james.cannon.127

I bet Mariah is going to get this shut down but its a complete mess....
    Last edited by ana-mish-ana; August 22nd, 2014 at 04:58 PM.

Bumping this up if anyone is not following the live meltdown with that link above before the lawyers hit its going to be a real shame

I clicked the link but see a screen that shows a little about James Cannon but nothing else.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^

He got hit with a DMCA because he nuked most of it - but this forum screencapped the worse of it

BGCLive.com

LOL Holeee shit his father is out there.

And with the damn all caps and shitty grammar. Weren't we just saying that ALL CAPS-typing fools should be throat-punched? Yes, I do believe we were.
    Honeythorn and firebrat1229 like this.

His father is whacked. He's not helping his son at all by posting that shit.
    Palermo likes this.

Ok I'm attempting copy and past what he wrote because he quickly deleted all of this. But its not a coincidence that he posted up pics of Mariah and the kids during their last wedding renewal vows. Now after that epic rantifesto in captial letters this isn't mostly about Mariah and Nick?

HERE A THING, IF A HUSBAND WANTS TO HAVE TEN CHILDREN AND HIS WIFE ONLY WANTS TWO CHILDREN, THEN WHAT SHOULD THAT MAN DO?

IF A HUSBAND TELLS HIS WIFE NOT TO HAVE AN ABORTION , AND SHE DOES IT ANYWAYS , WHAT SHOULD THAT MAN DO?

HERE THE A THING, IF A HUSBAND LOVES TO EAT AND HIS WIFE HATES TO COOK WHAT SHOW THAT MAN DO?
    1 Like 6 Comments

HERE A THING, IF THE WIFE PUT ON 200 POUNDS AND THE HUSBAND LIKE A NICE SLIM WIFE WHAT SHOULD THAT MAN DO?

HERES A THING, IF THE HUSBAND SAY NO LIES, AND THE WIFE LIES ALL THE TIME, WHAT SHOULD THAT MAN DO?

HERE A THING TO TALK ABOUT IF, THE WIFE LOVE SEX AND THE MAN CAN 'T STAND MAKING LOVE TO HER. WHAT SHOULD THAT WOMEN DO?
    1 Like 3 Comments

HERE A THING IF, THE WIFE LOVES DRUGS AND LOVES DRINKING AND THE HUSBAND HATE DRUGS AND HATES DRINKING WHAT SHOULD THAT MAN DO ?
    3 Likes 5 Comments

HERE A THING , IF A WIFE LOVES TO PRAY AND HER HUSBAND NEVER PRAYS , THEN WHAT SHOULD THAT WOMEN DO?

IF A WIFE FEEL IT OK FOR HER TO HAVE MALE BEST FRIENDS, BUT THE HUSBAND CANNOT HAVE FEMALE BEST FRIEND. WHAT SHOULD THE MAN DO?

IF A WIFE WANT TO HAVE AN ABORTION AND THE HUSBAND SAY NO, HELL NO. WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF A HUSBAND SLAP HIS WIFE , WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

HERE SOMETHING , IF A WIFE WANT TO KEEP THE BABY AND THE HUSBAND WAND HER TO HAVE ABORTION , WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

HERE A THING, IF A WIFE SLAP HER HUSBAND, WHAT SHOULD THE MAN DO.

HERE A THING, IF A WIFE HATES THE WAY THE HUSBAND TOUCHES HER BODY, WHAT SHOULD THE MAN DO?

HERE A THING, IF A MAN HATES THE WAY HIS WIFE TOUCHES HIS BODY, WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF THE WIFE WANT TO RUN TO THE DOCTOR FIRST, WHEN THE KIDS GET SICK AND THE MAN WANT TO PRAY WITH THE PREACHES FIRST WHNE THE KIDS GET SICK, WHAT SHOULD THE WOMEN DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF THE HUSBAND WANTS TO SPANK THE LITTLE BOYS BUTT, WHEN HE IS BAD, WHAT SHOULD THE WIFE DO IF SHE DOES WANT THE LITTLE BOY GET SPANKED .

HERE, SOMETHING, IF THE HUSBAND WANT TO SPANK THE LITTLE GIRL WHEN SHE IS BAD, AND THE WIFE DOES NOT WANT THIS OR LIKE THIS, WHAT SHOULD THE WIFE DO?
    2 Likes 3 Comments

HERE SOMETHING IF THE MOTHER WANTS THE CHILDREN TO SLEEP IN THE BED EVERY NIGHT WITH HER AND THE HUSBAND , AND THE HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT THIS OR LIKE THIS WHAT SHOULD THE HUSBAND DO?

HERE SOMETHING IF A WIFE, HATES THE WAY HER HUSBAND TALKS TO HER, TO BOSSES, BUT SHE LOVE TO TALK DOWN TO HIM, WHAT SHOULD THE MAN DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF THE HUSBAND LIES ALL THE TIME TO THE WIFE, BUT HE HANDLES BUSINESS, GREAT PROVIDER, GOOD DADDY. WHAT SHOULD THE WIFE DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF A WIFE ALWAYS SAY I LOVE YOU BUT THE HUSBAND NEVER SAYS I LOVE YOU TO HER ,OR TO ANYBODY ELES, WHAT SOULD THE WIFE DO?

HERE SOMETHING, IF A WIFE WANTS TO ABORT THE CHILD SHOULD SHE BE ABLE TO DO IT WITH OUT THE OK OF THE HUSBAND.?

HERE SOMETHING, IF A HUSBAND WANTS TO MOVE TO A NEW CITY AND THE WIFE WANTS TO STAY WHO SHOULD HAVE THE LAST WORD THE HUSBAND OR THE WIFE?

yikes. what a tool.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information