Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Elliot Spitzer's main ho: "Kristen"

I'm hoping she fades into obscurity simply for being a stupid spoiled whore.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    "She Works Hard For the Money"
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I totally agree with OCD. I don't know what kind of relationships you have experienced to think that all women are just whores, using men for money. Anything I do for my husband I do because I love him, I sure wouldn't do the same things for total strangers dozens of times a day. If hookers love their jobs why are they all drugged out and drunks and trying to get out of the life if they're not?

Yeah I don't know about all this "exchanging of goods and services crap". Maybe for some women. For me, I met a great guy who was a lot of fun, fell in love, and when we ultimately figured out we both wanted the same things, got married and went about getting everything else we have now, along with still finding interesting stuff to do together. Are there advantages? Sure. But it was hardly a "business transaction" for sex. That's just one area of many where we happened 'click'.

It does kind of suck to have my relationship with my husband likened to no different than a prositute with her john/s, now that I give it some thought.

I stayed home with my son til he was about 3 (not totally out of work, I worked 2 days a week on weekends) so technically my husband was the one supporting us then, but I like to think I was doing a much more important "job" that more than made up for whatever dollars I could be bringing in if I shoved my kid into a daycare immediately after I pushed him out so that I could get back to a full-time job outside the home (because having a <gasp> "mayuuuun" make the majority of the money to pay the bills for awhile somehow makes me a whore. )

This is what marriage is for most people. A partnership between two people who actually give a shit about one another and hopefully love each other enough to come to a compromise on anything they aren't on the same page about.
    Last edited by MsDark; March 15th, 2008 at 11:17 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

that's some expensive ass coochie!!...lol
    if it comes in pink... I'll take it!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Man talk about a Darwin award here, but who gets it?

a) the stupid governor that has unprotected sex with a hooker that used to do drugs and all kind of stuff.

b) a 50K plus a month hooker that is broke and has unprotected sex?

The rest is even more sordid, 2 persosn who will be pointed for the rest of their lives for this and even worse in case of the NYG, a family destroyed, political career gone and who knows what else...

When in power, women will be trying to get in to your pants its up to your wife to keep you "happy" and in check, but some women like to play along the "I dont ask game" and keep living the social life and milking the "I am MR XXXXX wife".

If a woman (and a man) wants to avoid this, sex should be discused often and performed often...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information