Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elliot Spitzer's main ho: "Kristen"

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    guess who's on Myspace, and who isn't??

it's deleted
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Hit By Ban Bus!

you find much hotter girls in college. and they charge you zero.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    it's deleted
    Just checked, still up.

BTW all this talk about what the diamonds stand for reminds me of the good old days when sex was dirty and baseball was clean!

From wikipedia

In the baseball metaphor, sexual activities are described as if they are moves in a game of baseball. In the United States from the end of World War II through to today, adolescent boys would sometimes use this competitive analogy to describe, usually to boast about, their successes in "making out" with girls.[2][3]

Although details vary, the most broadly accepted description of what each base represented is as follows:

First base is commonly understood to be French kissing.[4][5]
    Second base usually refers to fondling or groping, especially of the breasts (sometimes summarized as "hands in the blouse"), and possibly stimulation of the genitals from outside of the clothing.[4][5]
    Third base means fingering, a handjob or oral sex.
    Home run (or "Hitting it out of the park", "scoring", "going all the way", etc.) is sexual intercourse.[4][5]
    Fifth base often refers to anal intercourse .[6][7][8]
    The bases are often defined "french, feel, finger, fuck."

[edit] Recent changes
    This sequence of "running the bases" is often regarded as a script, or pattern, for young people who are experimenting with sexual relationships. The script has changed slightly since the 1960s. Kohl and Francoeur note that with the growing emphasis in the 1990s on safe sex and efforts by the feminist movement to expand sex beyond phallo-vaginal intercourse, the "home run" has taken on the additional dimension of oral-genital sexual intercourse. Richters and Rissel similarly point out that "third base" has since become seen, by some people, to comprise oral sex as part of the accepted pattern of activities, as a pre-cursor to "full" (i.e. phallo-vaginal) sex.[9][10]

Mullaney reports the idea that the introduction of oral sex is in fact a "new teen model", that is replacing the "traditional base system", in part as an "unintended offspring of 'abstinence-only' education". In this new model, sex acts, including many that were not included as part of the traditional "base" system, are classified in a wholly different way. The acts that count as "sex" (i.e. what would in the traditional system have constituted a "home run") are distinguished from those that do not count as "sex" according to whether it is possible to become pregnant, or lose one's virginity, from them. Thus oral sex, anal sex, and "a variety of other acts" are reclassified in the new model as "not a big deal" and "part of the realm of abstinence". Mullaney states that "obviously, not all teens subscribe to this revised model of classification".[11]

Other parts of the baseball metaphor include "striking out" (sexual frustration), "pitcher" (for the penetrating partner) and "catcher" (for the receiving partner) in male homosexual intercourse, "charging the mound" or "stealing home" (rape, esp. date rape)[citation needed], and more obscure allusions such as a "catcher's mitt" for a contraceptive sponge, "inside the park home run" (anal sex or having sex with a person inside of the establishment in which the couple met; e.g., frat house, bar bathroom), "hard slide into second" (for having penile intercourse between the breasts), and a balk refers to premature ejaculation.[12] A "dropped third strike" may refer to intercourse that is interrupted or halted.

Educators have found the baseball metaphor an effective instructional tool when providing sex education to middle school students.[12] Levin and Bell, in their book A Chicken's Guide to Talking Turkey With Your Kids About Sex, make use of it to aid parents in the discussion of puberty with their children, dividing the topics into "first base" ("Changes from the neck up"), "second base" ("Changes from the neck to the waist"), "third base" ("Changes from the waist down"), and "home plate" ("The Big 'It'").[13]
    Were life and love ever so innocent??

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yLt7clQbBzo[/YOUTUBE]

Remember when the hula hoop helped an uptight America get in touch with their hips? I'm sure that the hula hoop has done more to affect our cultural decline than LSD!

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lKpq143uCrk[/YOUTUBE]

Perosnally I believe that performance enhancing substances have helped to destroy the game.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; March 13th, 2008 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Wouldn't it be amazing if she actually kept her mouth shut and practiced a bit of discretion? I'm not holding out too much hope but it sure would be nice if someone, just once, behaved in a slightly honourable manner.

Come on now, selling your body and soul and making bling bling from it is the new 'black' a la paris hilton, kim kardashian, and other skeaze bags that are now supposed to be "role models" for young women the world over. If she went this far might as well make tons of cash for it, and as others here are discussing, fo' sho' she's gonna make the most out of her 15 minutes of fame. I predict a people magazine cover story within a week and oprah in two weeks. And don't forget f**king nbc dateline with the sob story.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Come on now, selling your body and soul and making bling bling from it is the new 'black' a la paris hilton, kim kardashian, and other skeaze bags that are now supposed to be "role models" for young women the world over. If she went this far might as well make tons of cash for it, and as others here are discussing, fo' sho' she's gonna make the most out of her 15 minutes of fame. I predict a people magazine cover story within a week and oprah in two weeks. And don't forget f**king nbc dateline with the sob story.
    Perhaps that's why it's just been reported that 1/4th of school girls have STDs.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She's pretty attractive, but she looks older than 24, and her eyes def look brown, not blue-green.

Because of the double standard, she might never get married. Meanwhile, all the men that have paid her for sex will probably get to keep their wives.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just heard on the news that the story about Ashley being from a poor, troubled background was bullshit. Her father is a surgeon and she left home in a huff when she totaled her Porsche, and Daddy wouldn't buy her another one to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    Just heard on the news that the story about Ashley being from a poor, troubled background was bullshit. Her father is a surgeon and she left home in a huff when she totaled her Porsche, and Daddy wouldn't buy her another one to replace it.

I thought the troubled background part started when she was on her own and having a rough time because she wouldn't take dad's money and wanted to support herself?

Did she drop out of HS as reported?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post

Did she drop out of HS as reported?
    If they commented on that, I didn't retain it. They confirmed that she left home at 17 over the Porsche dispute, so it's possible that at 17 she was still a junior.

She was also making $100,000 a month during her hooking career, but now is reportedly so broke she is being represented by a court-appointed lawyer. How does one make over a million dollars a year and NOT put some of it in a savings account? Furthermore, how much fucking are you doing in a month to earn 100 grand?? Sheesh. Even at $5,000/hour, that's 5 hours of fucking per week. Assuming of course that she was commanding the 5K-per-hour fee each and every time.
    Last edited by MissDecember; March 14th, 2008 at 06:46 AM.

that puts quite a different spin on it, doesnt it? from someone you'd have empathy for, to someone who's a total brat!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'll just weigh in here to say that the NY Post is gross. I suppose I'm ok if they print pictures of her but to print pictures, as they are doing, of her entire family including nephews and nieces, grandpa and the rest of the gang, is just wrong. Those people are not part of this and shouldn't have their faces splashed all over the place.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^Where did those photos come from I wonder...her myspace? I agree, they should have at least blocked out the kids' faces. And grandpa. But the photos seem to confirm she didn't come from a poor background...looks like a nice house.

Her mom sounds like a real class act from the captioned quote on her pic...she told the New York Times she wasn't worried about her daughter after news erupted that she was the prostitute Spitzer slept with, causing his fall from power. "She is a very bright girl who can handle someone like the governor," she said.

^^ Oh she handled him all right. Snicker. haha

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    you gotta be f'in kidding me!

Why do women hate prostitutes so much? Out of one side of the mouth, they talk about the "poor victim"; and out of the other side, "she's trash".......

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information