Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ellen Page & her lover buy some hot young lesbian groceries (not my title)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I buy cucumbers all the time, but I'm not shoving them up my twat. Maybe when I see a guy buying one I should assume he's gonna stick it in his ass. They're not just for lesbians, y'know.

Omg

Don't like this story at all, comes across as very homophobic and just unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I'm not feeling the gay vibe. She just strikes me as being very young and possibly inexperienced with boys. That said, she seems wise for her years and probably realizes that there's plenty of time for the romance stuff. We'll have to see how things unfold as her career does.
    I agree with you Qwerty...it's sad that when a celeb is not seen dating someone for a long period of time. The media then start speculating on their sexuality. If Ellen Page is gay (& i don't think she is) then it's no one's business but hers. Besides i'm sure there are many actors/actresses in Hollywood in relationships who are gay.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Don't like this story at all, comes across as very homophobic and just unnecessary
    ^^Exactly, Honey. And the fact that some members don't see this, surprises & disappoints me.(although it seems that about a majority that have commented, agree with us that it is, as you said, homophobic & just unnecessary.) I know i have already made my viewpoint loud & clear, but i just wanted to say: What if we were talking about an article that discussed negative stereotypes about, say, RACE or RELIGION?? --I'm willing to bet this place would be offended, angry, & find the article totally inappropriate. I guess, sadly, some people find it OK to talk negatively & offensively about gay people, though.--since they found this article simply funny & appropriate to have on our forum for, sadly, lesbians to read & possibly find hurtful.

Cloud said:
    Clearly I read your post or wouldn't have responded
    But yet you said that i was promoting the very stereotype that i am so against, by stating that only lesbians would enjoy talking about dildos.--When i CLEARLY STATED that both me (a STRAIGHT person) and my sister (a gay person) would enjoy talking about them, to keep things light & with a funny tone, to go along with your post. Clearly you only see what you want to see. Oh well.
    Cloud said:
    we're both being touchy now. I bow out.
    Cool!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information