Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ellen Page & her lover buy some hot young lesbian groceries (not my title)

^^I've heard the speculation, but didn't know whether she'd addressed it or not.

The article is offensive either way, but I'm not shooting the messenger who posted it here.

There's a fine line between being funny and being offensive. Most people here (myself included) seem to love the stuff from Dlisted. And Dlisted links to the Drunken Stepfather site a lot.

I dunno...I guess what I'm saying is, I think any anger should be directed at the actual author of the article.

JMO.

Ellen Page & her lover buy some hot young lesbian groceries (not my title)

Funny. I didn't see any whipped cream, heated lube or batteries in that cart.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    Ellen Page & her lover buy some hot young lesbian groceries (not my title)

Funny. I didn't see any whipped cream, heated lube or batteries in that cart.
    My kinda girl!

I wanna find a place that sells hot lesbian groceries. Maybe I could get myself a date!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    The article is offensive either way, but I'm not shooting the messenger who posted it here.

There's a fine line between being funny and being offensive. Most people here (myself included) seem to love the stuff from Dlisted. And Dlisted links to the Drunken Stepfather site a lot.

I dunno...I guess what I'm saying is, I think any anger should be directed at the actual author of the article. JMO.

^^ ITA! And I LOVE DListed!

And I think Jodie hasn't addressed the issue & confirmed it verbally, but I think she is going out in public more with her family.

So, it's not really like she's hiding it. She's been in the business a long time and she probably knows the value of keeping her personal life private.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I wanna find a place that sells hot lesbian groceries. Maybe I could get myself a date!

Hell yeah, grocery shopping just got spicy!

About the article? Sounds like it was written by a typical uneducated straight guy who finds humor in the American Pie straight to video movies. But I also agree we should not shoot the messenger. And gay bashing is VERY touchy with me as well. Some of my best friends are gay and I am bi (but not OUT bi, not when you live out in the sticks). I live in the country and have to hear a lot of bullshit, and sometimes telling a 250 lb drunk man they are an idiot is difficult. Or that wench who said "I'm not afraid of gay people, I just don't want them around me". I almost knocked her out, I was seething, but she was drunk and sitting with one of my co-workers and probably could have bitten my nose off with her ugly horse face so I just walked away. I was sick to my stomach for a week, angry I hadn't said something. Ok, I'm still pissed at that stupid hag.

A bit OT

I remember as a teen there was some woman on tv, perhaps she worked for the government, who wanted to encourage young girls to, well, pleasure themselves, to let them know it is ok and to get familiar with their bodies. She then went on to say she always had cucumbers in her garden as a kid and they had been useful. She was straight.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    and I was being funny about the dildo ... I find it interesting that you point out your LESBIAN sister would enjoy talking about dildos ... while we're on the subject of stereotyping. If you had a straight sister maybe she wouldn't enjoy it?? (mayhap I'm being a bit touchy now, but that whole sentence seemed to smack of you falling into your own trap)
    Did you not read my post? I stated (trying to be FUNNY, like you say you also were) BEFORE i said that my lesbian sister would probably enjoy talking about dildos, that I MYSELF love talking about dildos. I am straight. So where the hell did i "fall into [my] own trap"??????? Yikes. Please at least read the post correctly before you wrongly report what it said & accuse me of stereotyping which i certainly did not do.

Byrdi, ^^Totally understand how you feel, though it must be different for you since it is you yourself who is not straight. I feel like punching out ignorant people like that too.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    Did you not read my post?
    Clearly I read your post or wouldn't have responded, but we're both being touchy now. I bow out.

I buy cucumbers all the time, but I'm not shoving them up my twat. Maybe when I see a guy buying one I should assume he's gonna stick it in his ass. They're not just for lesbians, y'know.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ Apparently they're not just for salads either.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

This thread has officially made me unable to walk through the produce section without looking at everyone suspiciously or wondering if they are looking at me suspiciously.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

And now it's gonna be difficult not to imagine I'm a most evil and warped dominatrix...or possibly the victim chick on a revenge rampage in "I Spit On Your Grave"...the next time I'm slicing a cuke for my salad.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    This thread has officially made me unable to walk through the produce section without looking at everyone suspiciously or wondering if they are looking at me suspiciously.
    lmao! Everyones a little bit gay...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post

A bit OT

I remember as a teen there was some woman on tv, perhaps she worked for the government, who wanted to encourage young girls to, well, pleasure themselves, to let them know it is ok and to get familiar with their bodies. She then went on to say she always had cucumbers in her garden as a kid and they had been useful. She was straight.
    Sounds like Jocelyn Elders to me, man I LOVED that woman!!!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Yes!! She was Clinton's Surgeon General or something like that. She got into hot water over this.

And shit, ya'll. I just realized I threw out some bananas earlier this week because they tasted funny. I still could have gotten my money's worth. Dammit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information