Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ellen Page & her lover buy some hot young lesbian groceries (not my title)

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I thought you had some taste, Ingi...
    Tati said:
    WTF is this horseshit? What a disgusting article.
    I am glad i am not the only one who finds this article disgusting. I agree with you Nicole, Tati, and SSDiva. I find NO humor in this ridiculous, meaningless, unfunny, pointless, stereotype-laden piece of shit *article*. I think it is very offensive, and in my humble opinion, i don't see that this article has any place on our open-minded, gay-friendly, wonderful GossipRocks forum. It's just plain offensive & out of line, IMO. Like Nicole, i do have to wonder why you decided to post this piece of crap, Ingi.

(Note: My beloved only sibling is gay, and i am very touchy when it comes to homosexuality issues if there is even a tiny hint of offensiveness about it. Oh and--off-topic--I'm glad that my 1,000th post--YAY IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!--is in honor of my sister.)
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Wow. My best friend and I left our daughters with their respective fathers and shopped the grocery sales together today. I didn't know that was a precursor to hot lesbian action. I should let my friend know, so we can be sure to procure carrots and lube next time.

Yup, really not cool. We may be bitches about LeLo and that ilk,
    but we have no reason to spread hate crap like this around the
    innernet tube.
    Congrats Gold Dust!
    Last edited by sprynkles; April 10th, 2008 at 12:58 AM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Actually, I could care less about who the article was about..it was disrespectful to lesbians period. It pigeon held them to several stereotypes...which isn't acceptable at all.. it's not all in fun!

You know they have store for 'sex toys' and if anyone is too ashame to go inside an adult store..there is the internet!!
    SSDiva, I agree 1000% with this and your previous posts. Reading this I did not laugh. Normally, I can find humor in almost ALL gossip bloggers, I love a slicing wit.

But this was not witty it was shitty. It was ill written, hell my 12 y/o son could produce a better put together blog. And hes 12!! It made me feel sorry for EP. Here is a young girl,who has earned much acclaim in her short career, basically being shredded for NO REASON (shits and GIGGLES, reason. Just plain SHIT, no reason) I am sorry, for a reason, some blogger wanted to gaybash.

The woman looks old enough to be her mother who is shopping with her. I doubt they are munching each others carpets for GAWDS SAKE.

The article had no redeeming(humor, sense, a point) qualities, and was just mean.

I wonder why drunken stepfather even published that.

Dude, I didn't know she's gay. Cool.

Cool heads again triumph here - this is why I love this site so.

nicely done peoples

I despise that website, he/she/it is always so inappropriate and not in the cool way.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    I am glad i am not the only one who finds this article disgusting. I agree with you Nicole, Tati, and SSDiva. I find NO humor in this ridiculous, meaningless, unfunny, pointless, stereotype-laden piece of shit *article*. I think it is very offensive, and in my humble opinion, i don't see that this article has any place on our open-minded, gay-friendly, wonderful GossipRocks forum. It's just plain offensive & out of line, IMO. Like Nicole, i do have to wonder why you decided to post this piece of crap, Ingi.
    My only question is the same issue I have with Jodie Foster. Imagine what a good role model she could be for young lesbians if she came out, but no one can force her out of the closet! (although it probably wouldnt be that big a deal anyway)

Eli

Maybe she's just into grungey stuff, and happens to hang out with fellow grungers. DUH. Am I the only one seeing this?

That article is a piece of shit, I have read a lot of disrespectful gossip news , but this one takes it to a whole new level, and it's also not funny in any way, just insulting and gross.

Also, unlike some other celebritys she seems to value her privacy, and I don't think this is a bad thing. There are already a lot of celebs out there who share their sex life with the media.

The guy that wrote this is a no-talent moron.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I don't blame a poster for posting a 'mean' article. I think it's cool if we can all talk about how bad the article is, sort of like that squirrel chopper dude. Doesn't mean the poster agrees with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    This article is disgusting and absurd. It also is disrespectful to lesbians!!

ITA. It's vile.

I don't read this dude's site and now I know why...

but I must find these Lesbian jeans. They sound hot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I don't blame a poster for posting a 'mean' article. I think it's cool if we can all talk about how bad the article is, sort of like that squirrel chopper dude. Doesn't mean the poster agrees with it.
    thanks, I had no idea that this was going to cause the reaction that it did.

I've been to the site off and on. Here is the deal: the "persona" of the person running the blog is that he is named "Jesus Martinez". He claims to be fat, unemployed and impotent. He claims to have an even fatter wife. He has never claimed to have had children, much less stepchildren (so you can feel some relief at that).

I don't think he sets out to be funny. I think he is out to perpetuate kind of a negative, misanthropic/misogynistic persona.

Lately, this has backfired on him. Apparently, one of the fans of a celebrity he insulted ("Martinez" is not sure who it is), has taken to hacking his site regularly, and almost knocking it out of commission.

By the way, if people send him hate mail, he just uses it as an opportunity to send a pretty revolting reply, and then post it on his page for all to see.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information