Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ellen DeGeneres torn up over teenage gay murder

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by OCK View Post
    You know what's easier than shooting an innocent person who happens to think you're attractive? Saying "thanks but I'm not interested" and moving on with your life.
    Yes, but if you are a moron you need to prove that you aren't gay (otherwise why would he have found you attractive?) by killing someone. Nothing in that closet, oh no.

people are such assholes. he'll be making good friends in prison
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And to make it even more depressing, you just know there are people who think the victim brought it on himself by expressing his 'gayness'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    And to make it even more depressing, you just know there are people who think the victim brought it on himself by expressing his 'gayness'.
    There was a thread about this on ONTD, which has since been deleted. Some idiot stated the guy got what he deserved for being out with his "disorder" and she's so tired of gay people inflicting their gayness on everbody and they should keep it to themselves.

It's sick that morons like that walk around inflicting their ignorant attitude on society. Notice nothing ever happens to them.

I don't blame Ellen fro almost tearing up, it really is such a sad case of homophobia and fear of "different" people. With stories like these I have so many questions: Where are the parents? How did that little bastard get a gun? What's going to happen for this hatred of gays to end? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    There was a thread about this on ONTD, which has since been deleted. Some idiot stated the guy got what he deserved for being out with his "disorder" and she's so tired of gay people inflicting their gayness on everbody and they should keep it to themselves.

It's sick that morons like that walk around inflicting their ignorant attitude on society. Notice nothing ever happens to them.
    Twisted bitch. I hope other posters ripped her a new one. Not that it really helps in the long run. *sigh*

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

"Inflicting their gayness" and "disorder"? Who is this girl, the missing link? I hope you told her to go back to her cave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information