Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ellen DeGeneres: I'm getting married now

they make such a cute couple, congrats to them!

this California ruling is amazing, it's time for our society to start changing, marriage between consenting adults (regardless of whether they happen to be of the same or opposite sex) should be a basic right- I don't see how anyone could argue that. The main points I've heard against it are that "marriage is a sacred bond between a man and a woman"- really? It is? Because I thought any two village idiots could go to Vegas and get hitched..... paging Britney Spears. And I thought that we heterosexuals had a 50 percent divorce rate? The other argument is that it will open the doors to marriages between humans and pets- I'm not going to even argue against that, as it is too insulting and ridiculous to even take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Me too!!! Portia is hilarious and hot as hell, in my opinion Ellen is an unfunny loser. Portia could do soooo much better. Ellen hit the jackpot. *prepares to have shoes thrown at her*
    I agree Portia is gorgeous, even way out of Ellen's league, and ever since she's had her own show Ellen has gotten painfully unfunnier with every passing moment. But she is a powerful, rich bitch in Hollywood, and I think that is the reason Portia is sticking with her. Ellen is her sugar mama and Portia is Ellen's beautiful arm candy...just like so many hetero relationships before them.

I dunno, Ellen's never been that funny IMO, but I always thought she has a sweet, kinda vulnerable energy that I just like. I doubt she's a horrible girlfriend, and they look happy together. So I wish them much luck! I can't believe this ruling got passed...but of course the forces of ignorance and meanness aren't through yet. Better hurry up with those nuptials...sigh.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Happy for them but t is a seriously unbalanced relationship in the looks department!

Crap-look at Cynthia Nixon's choice! We have to agree Portia has done better. Besides-has anyone else noticed the lack of fashion sense Portia has ALWAYS displayed???! I mean,her taste is not exactly what we would hope. Anyway,she goes to Ellen's show daily,with very little make-up and frankly they seem very much in love.
    It does trouble me that both junked their past partners without a blink. I am thinking positive here-this may be that kind of love that never ends. Hope.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for marriage (regardless of sex) and I hope it lasts forever - but then I'd love a shot at Portia, she's on my "LIST".

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Crap-look at Cynthia Nixon's choice!

what a great convo between Ellen and John McCain Love Ellen's response.

Ellen and McCain: A Gay Ol' Time - TMZ.com
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Crap-look at Cynthia Nixon's choice! We have to agree Portia has done better. Besides-has anyone else noticed the lack of fashion sense Portia has ALWAYS displayed???! I mean,her taste is not exactly what we would hope. Anyway,she goes to Ellen's show daily,with very little make-up and frankly they seem very much in love.
    It does trouble me that both junked their past partners without a blink. I am thinking positive here-this may be that kind of love that never ends. Hope.
    Cynthia's girlfriend is a fright, no doubt about that.

I was not impressed by the way these two got together. I think, though I might be mistaken, that Portia had already broken up with her previous partner. But this is exactly the reason why I don't see them getting married or staying together. And I think it will be Ellen who leaves first for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Happy for them but t is a seriously unbalanced relationship in the looks department!

So what? What's the big deal about looks? Most of the "unattractive" guys I've dated were sweeter, sexier, smarter, and more romantic than the hot guys I dated.

Looks are overrated. Love is all that matters.

^^ So true, Lily. Cynthia's girlfriend is dang scary looking though.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I was not impressed by the way these two got together. I think, though I might be mistaken, that Portia had already broken up with her previous partner. But this is exactly the reason why I don't see them getting married or staying together. And I think it will be Ellen who leaves first for someone else.
    I don't see them staying together either.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ So true, Lily. Cynthia's girlfried is dang scary looking though.

Wasn't there a blind item that most believed was about these two breaking up?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Rianam View Post
    Well, actually, California is following in Massachusetts' footsteps - the first state to allow same-sex marriage.
    Yeah, I'm well aware of that. My point is that the rest of the country should lift the ban as well. But thanks.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    ^^ So true, Lily. Cynthia's girlfriend is dang scary looking though.

But Cynthia loves her. ....I don't understand. You love who you love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information