Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston are reportedly dating

^^This to infinity.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So she's a beard?
    What's a beard?

Seriously?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

What's a beard?
    From Urban Dictionary, July 25: Lip boxing

The term 'Beard' is used to describe a person who is being used by another person to cover something up. This can range from gay men using a girlfriend as a beard to make people think he is straight, or someone using a friend to make people think they are hanging out with them when really they are with someone else.

"Half of the women on the red carpet at the movie premier were not real dates, but beards."

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I was delighted when I found out he had dated the fabulous Gwendoline Christie and the adorable/my type Kat Dennings. I know fuck-all about Ms. Olsen, but she seemed to be thoughtful and grounded in a little featurette I saw of her as Scarlet Witch.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of "fans" who hate any woman Mr. Hiddleston stands near, let alone dates. They've harassed his female friends and girlfriends, because somewhere in their minds they think that if they somehow ended up meet-cuteing him, they'd actually have a chance.

I've not heard "Hiddlestans" used, but I've heard of "Hiddlestoners", which I think is cute. Although I'm a fan, I'm not sure that I can be considered a Hiddlestoner if I want him to have a happy romantic-/sex-life with women who aren't me. Although it's stupid, I have noticed only one problem I have with some of the women he dates: I tend to feel disapproving if it's someone I wouldn't want to date or fuck. This is probably an extension of the "she's not good enough for him" mentality. The bottom line is: Fans don't get a say in who the object of their fandom dates or fucks, and that's the way it should be.

One reason the idea of being famous scares me is because fans seem to have this feeling of ownership over the objects of their fandom. They feel entitled to dictate how it is appropriate for the objects of their fandom to behave, and project their desires and feelings onto the objects of their fandom, leading to stalking and harassment. In an industry where your body and image don't belong to you and your fans project their idea of how you should be onto you and punish you if you don't live up to that ideal it's no wonder actors and actresses have so much neurosis and so many identity issues.

Sorry for the rant, but as a fan who cannot participate in the fandom because it's so creepy, this has been bothering me.

TL;DR:

Linne and RobbieLee like this.

I can understand your feeling but I think it helps to bare in mind that there all kinds of fans for Hiddleston. Some will tear Olsen down, but mark my word there are also those who will start worshipping her.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Or how about getting on with their own lives and stop obsessing over someone they don't know and who doesn't give two shits about them or their opinion? I have actors and celebs I would like to bang, too, but that isn't part of my actual life because it will never happen.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I hate the Olsen troll because she's a fucking Olsen troll.
    dowcat and CornFlakegrl like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Can't really blame her, I mean who wouldn't want to fuck him. I hope she has a good security, the crazy bitches in the Internet are so after her.
    Sassiness likes this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    I can understand your feeling but I think it helps to bare in mind that there all kinds of fans for Hiddleston. Some will tear Olsen down, but mark my word there are also those who will start worshipping her.
    I'm glad I don't know any of these kinds of people or where they post. Silly fucktards who need to get a life.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen only involved on screen

By Marni Weisz - Editor, Cineplex Magazine on September 14, 2015

Hank Williams, who wrote some of early country music’s best break-up songs — “Cold, Cold Heart,” “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry” — knew of what he spoke.
    Married twice in his short life, the man plagued by chronic pain and addiction never quite got it together on the home front either, all of which is depicted in director Marc Abraham’s I Saw the Light, which premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival this past weekend.
    Tom Hiddleston, who stars as Williams, and Elizabeth Olsen, who plays his first wife Audrey, travelled to Toronto to discuss the film amid rumours they had become a couple off-screen as well. Apparently not.
    “We went out to dinner in London, and everybody [assumed],” says Hiddleston with a laugh.
    “Apparently you don’t go out to dinner at that restaurant,” Olsen chimes in. (The restaurant was London’s elegant The Wolseley on Picadilly.)
    “Mustn’t do that,” adds Hiddleston.
    “We happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time having dinner, and people have dinner, and then it becomes a lot of things,” says Olsen, clearly amused. “I mean, I’m apparently in lots of relationships right now.”

She’s referring to another rumour that she and her Avengers: Age of Ultron co-star Chris Evans are involved. Hiddleston, by the way, plays Thor’s brother Loki in the Avengers franchise, though didn’t appear in Ultron. “So I’m learning a lot about myself these days,” says Olsen. “Apparently I’m dating every Avenger, so that’s exciting for me.”
    Truth is, Hiddleston and Olsen have known each other for about four years. They met while auditioning for another film. “Unspoken. Do you remember that movie,” Olsen asks with a laugh.
    “Needless to say, neither of us got the job,” says Hiddleston. “But this is the thing you do, you’re doing the rounds.”
    “And you end up, by doing chemistry reads, you end up seeing who works similarly and that’s really all chemistry is,” says Olsen. “And we could see that we could work well together because we worked similarly, and then you add Marc Abraham into the equation and you make for a really fun and collaborative experience.”

---
    And from an interview with Elizabeth Olsen alone:
    Cele|bitchy | Elizabeth Olsen denies dating Tom Hiddleston: um, do you believe her?

Elizabeth Olsen denies dating Tom Hiddleston: um, do you believe her?

I don’t mean to set off a Dragonfly War, but it’s really cracking me up to see Tom Hiddleston’s fans in such denial about his relationship with Elizabeth Olsen. They really are together, people. They’re happily posing together all over the place at TIFF, which seems more like they’re coming out as a couple than anything else. They’ve been photographed in London several times in the previous months, and it’s pretty obvious. They’re together. I’m including a glut of photos of Hiddles and Olsen over the weekend, separately and together. Tom came out for the industry parties the night after he premiered I Saw the Light, and Olsen came out for that too (and they posed together on the carpet). He went to the InStyleparty, where he spent time with Olsen and Eddie Redmayne. He also spent time at the Entertainment Weekly party and caught up with Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jessica Chastain, Emily Blunt and Brie Larson.
    Hilariously, now Olsen is trying to deny that they’re a couple. O RLY? This happened during her Refinery 29 interview:

"R29: There have been a lot of links between you and Tom Hiddleston, about you two dating. I don’t know if that’s something you confirm, but how do you feel —
    Olsen: “I mean, we definitely are friends and we’ve known each other for about four years. And we happened to be at a restaurant at a wrong time having dinner. We all go out to dinner.”

How do you react when you see that in the press?
    “Well, apparently, I’m dating Chris Evans, and apparently, I’ve dated Jeremy Renner
    , so I guess that… I don’t react to it.”
    So you’re not dating Tom?
    “No. I mean people can think what they want to think.”

Yesterday, I complimented Tom and Elizabeth for not playing the “too cute by half” thing with their relationship. I take it back. She’s annoying me. They are dating, and if she didn’t want to confirm it, she could have just said “no comment.” It’s really not that big of a deal (except for the Dragonfly Implosion).
    As for ISTL… my God, the reviews are getting worse. HitFix called it “such a disappointment”and “shockingly bad.” Most of the criticism seems focused on the script and direction, not so much Tom’s performance. The NYT even said that “though Mr. Hiddleston shone as Williams, the film left the audience palpably puzzled, and reporters disappointed. The general consensus: the performance far bested the film.” Tom told reporters that Hank Williams’ life “seemed very far away” from the way Tom had grown up but “he’s who I might have been if I had Hank’s life.” Wait, what?
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Backpeddling, if you ask me. Well, I guess he maybe thinks he's too busy with his next films and tv shows. I wonder what her next movies will be.

Sounds like an onset fling that carried over awhile and she doesn't necessarily want to be associated with it.

Well seriously. Thank goodness.
    greysfang likes this.

If I was dating him you ladies would tell me to STFU about it cause I'd be crowing all night and day.
    dolem, Lalasnake and stef like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information