Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Olsen and Tom Hiddleston are reportedly dating

It's an Olsen, of course. One of those nasty corpse hos killed Heath Ledger.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

LOL - no need to judge her based on her siblings.
    tulip and czb like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yes there is. They nasty, all raised by the same fucked up stage parents.
    Bellatheball likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He needs some beautiful, willowy English stage actress who does Shakespearean theater.
    greysfang likes this.

Funniest bit about these pics: they came from a little Hiddleson-gossip-blog on tumblr. hahahahaha. Someone submitted the pics to the blogger and then someone else made 50 quids by sending them to the Daily Mail. If Hiddles and his team (and also Olsen) didn't know about the blog before, they know about it now.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It's an Olsen, of course. One of those nasty corpse hos killed Heath Ledger.
    And she's a shit actress.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well, I think Hiddolsen is a great couple name. It really rolls off the tongue. Just try it: Hiddolsen. It's as if they were made for each other, and what a lovely pair they make. This will one be one of the celebrity world's great romances.
    sluce, bootspaige, tulip and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Well, I think Hiddolsen is a great couple name. It really rolls off the tongue. Just try it: Hiddolsen. It's as if they were made for each other, and what a lovely pair they make. This will one be one of the celebrity world's great romances.
    It does! My son thinks it's very cool that Loki and the Scarlet Witch are together IRL.
    Ravenna and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post

Raggedy shit-stirrer.
    Ravenna, sluce, Honeythorn and 1 others like this.

What is it with all these Olsen girls? They all gravitate toward older men. At least this one picked a guy near her age, unlike her geriatric-fucking sisters.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    He needs some beautiful, willowy English stage actress who does Shakespearean theater.
    Who'll get pregnant and be subject to rumours about bearding, ex-boyfriend still being in the picture, secret surrogates and all the things the crazy Cumberbitches keep coming out with.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nah, the Hiddles lovers aren't nearly that cray. They don't even have a name I don't think.
    Bellatheball likes this.

You mean there aren't Hiddlewhores out there?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nah, the Hiddles lovers aren't nearly that cray. They don't even have a name I don't think.
    Hiddlestans

From an old article:
    "it was all just lies to distract you from the truth: that she’s actually doing fellow AvengerChris Evans. And just like that, every Hiddlestan dropped their pitchforks and slowly backed away from Elizabeth Olsen’s house."
    x
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Chris Evans cannot be straight.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information