Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliot Spitzer's hooker offered $1 million for Girls Gone Wild

I think she should take the 1million from Hustler instead of Joe Francis...all Hustler wants are photos of her girly parts whereas Joe expects her to actually work and travel with a tour. Photos are much easier! She could come out of this with a few million dollars easy. Unfortch, she has no idea how to manage money so she'll be hooking again in less than a year.

she could pose for Playboy, there's reality TV to be had there. they could do 'Hooker Chronicles'.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This is hilarious!!!!!

Spitzer call girl already gone 'Wild' - Yahoo! News

Yahoo! News
    Back to Story - Help
    Spitzer call girl already gone 'Wild'

By SOLVEJ SCHOU, Associated Press Writer 13 minutes ago

Stop that $1 million check: It turns out the call girl linked to Eliot Spitzer had already shed her clothes for "Girls Gone Wild" as an 18-year-old while partying in Miami, the video company's founder said Tuesday.

Joe Francis had reached out to Ashley Alexandra Dupre, now 22, with an offer of $1 million to appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, plus a chance to join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus, his company announced Tuesday.

But Francis said someone had a revelation at the Tuesday morning staff meeting: Did anyone think to check the archives?

They did, he said and there she was.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

Francis said at that point, his offer was off the table: "We actually had been dealing with her rep," he said. "Our (offer) was the real deal. We just never made the connection."

He said his employees got to work on pulling the footage and planned to offer it on the Web site by Tuesday evening, with a free sampling on the front page and the rest available with a $29.95 monthly subscription.

Dupre's attorney Don D. Buchwald declined comment.

According to a "Girls Gone Wild" press release, Dupre visited Miami in 2003 to celebrate her 18th birthday. After fighting with a friend and getting thrown out of her hotel, Dupre found a nearby "Girls Gone Wild" bus, the company said.

She signed legal papers and spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes which included nudity and same-sex encounters, according to the company.

"I personally ended up buying her a Greyhound bus ticket back home to North Carolina," Francis told the AP.

Francis returned to California last week after being sentenced to time served and fines in Florida in a case involving filming underage girls. He still faces trial on federal tax evasion charges that carry a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

Dupre's public profile has skyrocketed since former New York Gov. Spitzer resigned earlier this week amid the prostitution scandal. He was accused of spending tens of thousands of dollars on prostitutes, including a February tryst with a call girl named "Kristen," since identified as Dupre.

Dupre's MySpace page was hit more than 5 million times in the days immediately after the scandal broke. Her musical efforts, including two songs posted at the music sharing site Aime Street, were listened to hundreds of thousands of times and played on national airwaves.

Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told The AP last Friday that he e-mailed Dupre offering her $1 million to appear nude in his magazine, but didn't sound optimistic that she would settle for that amount. Flynt suggested that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
    Copyright 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
    Questions or Comments
    Privacy Policy -Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Ad Feedback

Wow. A whole week. With Joe Francis.

She signed legal papers and spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes which included nudity and same-sex encounters, according to the company.

Bronze Member

shit, I would do it for a million.

I don't see why anyone cares about this lady, so what, she has sex for money, so do a lot of people.

Ok, I think she is close to done now...Joe Francis already has her stuff posted on his site, for $29.99 per month for full access to her over 7 hours of video footage...including nudity and girl on girl action. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free. She just lost a million dollars!

new twist...Kristen/Ashley is now claiming that she was only 17 in the videos Joe Francis took of her in Miami! He has pulled them off his site pending an investigation. She claims that the reason he bought her the bus ticket back home was because he knew she was 17 and he couldn't use the footage he had of her. Another twist...apparently the state of Florida says it is not illegal to film naked 17 year olds...

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I was listening to the radio (I never)on my way into work this morning and they were wanting girls who have done Girls Gone Wild to call in and a girl called in and said 7 years ago when she was 16 at Galveston for spring break she was photographed and filmed flashing by girls gone wild; she was totally drunk and underage. WTF?!?!? She was ridiculed at school and was scared to tell her parents that she was on a website because she didn't want to get in trouble.

Elite Member

Buh Bye Joey boy.. back to the clink for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I was listening to the radio (I never)on my way into work this morning and they were wanting girls who have done Girls Gone Wild to call in and a girl called in and said 7 years ago when she was 16 at Galveston for spring break she was photographed and filmed flashing by girls gone wild; she was totally drunk and underage. WTF?!?!? She was ridiculed at school and was scared to tell her parents that she was on a website because she didn't want to get in trouble.
    This reminds me of that Law & Order: SVU episode when they did something similar to this. It was totally spoofing douchebag Joe Francis and some underage lassie.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I heard the same thing on the radio several months ago in FL, and there were several girls that called in, stating they were underage. To be fair, the DJ's had people check into it and confirm that they were the same girls on the different videos, along with the dates the videos were filmed and the ages of the girls. One of the girls was only 14 years old at the time, and she choked up on the radio. It was when Joe Francis was filming the girls himself, because he had just started the business with his friend, and they didn't even ask the girl her age because they didn't care. They got her drunk though, and that's when she took off her clothes. He's a scumbag.

Joe Francis is icky and I feel sorry for Spitzer's hooker, jeez, she's not even 25......she's a kid.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    new twist...Kristen/Ashley is now claiming that she was only 17 in the videos Joe Francis took of her in Miami! He has pulled them off his site pending an investigation. She claims that the reason he bought her the bus ticket back home was because he knew she was 17 and he couldn't use the footage he had of her. Another twist...apparently the state of Florida says it is not illegal to film naked 17 year olds...
    Pending the law in FL (I really don't know how the outcome will go), I hope Ashley makes money off this as well in a lawsuit lol and *still* makes bank from a photo special elsewhere.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Hit By Ban Bus!

Spitzer call girl sues 'Girls Gone Wild' for $10 million

MIAMI - The call girl linked to the downfall of former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer sued the founder of the "Girls Gone Wild" series on Monday for $10 million, claiming he exploited her image and name to advertise the racy videos.

Spitzer call girl sues 'Girls Gone Wild' for $10 million - Yahoo! News

Rack up another payday for Dirty Joe's lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Spitzer call girl sues 'Girls Gone Wild' for $10 million

MIAMI - The call girl linked to the downfall of former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer sued the founder of the "Girls Gone Wild" series on Monday for $10 million, claiming he exploited her image and name to advertise the racy videos.

Spitzer call girl sues 'Girls Gone Wild' for $10 million - Yahoo! News

Rack up another payday for Dirty Joe's lawyers

So finally, she's made herself a little useful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information