Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Elin Nordegren better not cave, Tiger Woods wants to get remarried

It's BS that the others were one night stands. He allegedly had to pay off Rachel Uchitel and some of the others big time.

Why would Elin bother with an 'arrangement?'

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wouldn't want to touch him with a 10' pole after something like this, but I wouldn't be shocked if she went back to him. I've seen people take someone back after lying, cheating, and overall humiliation, and I can't explain or understand it, but it happens.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

What hasn't recovered since the divorce is Tiger's golf career. He was on top of the golf world while he was with Elin, but he hasn't won a tournament since then. Maybe he's just trying to get his mojo back. Plus, Rachel Uchitel has moved on.

^ Or has she? Come on now. A tiger doesn't change its stripes.
    Novice likes this.

Anytime you're looking at a 350 million anti-cheating clause, that just oozes love and trust.

Gold Member

II don't buy the ant-cheating clause. The potential loss of half his assets sure didn't stop him the first time.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Run, Elin, run!

Tiger Woods sends his private jet to Austria so rumoured girlfriend Lindsey Vonn could 'fly home for surgery'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 21:46, 8 February 2013 | UPDATED: 11:43, 9 February 2013

He may be a confirmed philanderer, but Tiger Woods still knows how to be a chivalrous at times... it seems.

The divorced golfer, 37, dispatched his private jet to an airport in Austria on Friday so Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn could fly home to the U.S. to undergo several necessary surgeries.

Vonn suffered two torn knee ligaments earlier this week after a ghastly fall doing the super-G during the Alpine Ski World Championships.

Come fly with me: Injured Lindsey Vonn is seen boarding a private jet which belongs to Tiger Woods

Vonn, 28, and Woods were linked after being spotted in Antigua in January and on the slopes in Austria last November.

The blonde athlete -- who divorced fellow skier Thomas Vonn last month after 11 years together -- 'will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time,' she said in a statement last month.

But a source told Us Weekly: 'They've been seeing each other for the past 9 months or so regularly.'

Heating up: Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods, 38, sent his private jet to collect Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, 28, from Austria. The pair are pictured separately at a Tiger Woods Foundation charity event in Las Vegas

Boarding: Lindsey could be seen getting out of a people carrier surrounded by helpers before she board the jet

Crutches: The sportswoman was seen using a blue pair of crutches as she made her way up the steps

Tiger has been a free man since 2010 when he was divorced by wife Elin Nordegren after she discovered he'd cheated on her with a string of women.

The 33-year-old lives in North Palm Beach, Florida funded by her reported $100 million settlement with the golfer, with whom she shares kids Sam, 5, and Charlie, 3.

Shockwaves were sent through the sporting world in December 2009 when it was revealed that Tiger had cheated so many times.

Helper: A woman was seen in a red coat getting bags out of the cars and loading them on to the private plane

Keeping warm: Clearly feeling the chill in Austria, where there was snow on the ground, Lindsey wore a fur-trimmed coat

Pick up: It is unclear whether Tiger will be waiting on the other side to pick up his rumoured girlfriend

Swedish supermodel Elin and Tiger were married for five years, and they have two young children, Samantha, five, and Charlie, three. Once golf's greatest superstar, Tiger's career and marriage fell apart after he was revealed as a serial cheater.

Since their divorce, Elin has dated several men, including wealthy financier Jamie Dingman and professional hockey player Douglas Murray, to whom she was first romantically linked in July 2012.
    Tiger, 38, appears to have learnt from his mistakes and is making every effort to go the distance with his new love: 'He wants to marry again and thinks Lindsey could be the woman,' a source close to the golfer revealed to Star magazine.

Big enough: Despite the fact it was just Lindsey traveling, there was certainly plenty of room for her on the large plane

Serial cheater: Shockwaves were sent through the sporting world in December 2009 when it was revealed that Tiger had cheated on his wife Elin Nordegren with a string of women

The blonde beauty was reportedly wary of getting involved with the golfing star because of his past, but it appears that Tiger has pulled out all the stops to prove he has learnt from his mistakes.

After the golfing star whisked Lindsey away to Antigua for a romantic break, and earlier this month he stopped off on his way to The Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship to visit her in Austria, where she was competing in a World Cup Ski event.
    Tiger's form has improved since he has been seeing the champion skier: after dropping out of the top 50 in 2011, his ranking is now back up to No. 2.
    Lindsey was married to fellow 2002 Olympian and former US Ski Team athlete Thomas Vonn in 2007, at the Silver Lake Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah. The couple were married for four years, but began divorce proceedings in November 2011. Their divorce was finalised in January 2013.

Back on top: Tiger's form has improved since he has been seeing the champion skier - after dropping out of the top 50 in 2011, his ranking is now back up to No. 2

Lindsey is an accomplished sportswoman, she is one of only six women to have won World Cup races in all five disciplines of alpine skiing and has won 58 World Cup races in her career, and has won four overall World Cup championships – one of only two female skiers to do so.

The skiing superstar is also renowned for her beauty, appearing in Sports Illustrated's Olympic Swimsuit Edition in 2010, and making No. 59 on Maxim's Hot 100 list of the same year.

Lindsey's friends are concerned that the golfer will go back to his old womanising ways, but for now it seems that this Tiger has been tamed.

Back on the slopes: Ms Vonn recently left the circuit for nearly a month to recover from an intestinal illness

Read more: Tiger Woods sends his private jet to Austria so rumoured girlfriend Lindsey Vonn could 'fly home for surgery' | Mail Online

I wouldn't trust this guy to pick up my dry cleaning.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

This could work out. They have a lot more in common and Tiger now can appreciate what having a marriage means.
    The best part is that if he messes around again she will just floor his ass.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Tiger has been a free man since 2010 when he was divorced by wife Elin Nordegren after she discovered he'd cheated on her with a string of women.
    Since he was so shackled and chained when he was married. HA!

^ I know. I resisted the temptation to edit.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    What hasn't recovered since the divorce is Tiger's golf career. He was on top of the golf world while he was with Elin, but he hasn't won a tournament since then. Maybe he's just trying to get his mojo back. Plus, Rachel Uchitel has moved on.
    Rachel had to pay back her Tiger money. She messed up and discussed their relationship to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    This could work out. They have a lot more in common and Tiger now can appreciate what having a marriage means.
    The best part is that if he messes around again she will just floor his ass.
    I was about to post the same thing. Vonn is tough as nails. It could work, as long as she can also take care of Tiger's need for slutty women, too.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Ummmmm. I'm a little disturbed by how "Jon Gosselin" he looks there. Just something about the crappy facial hair, the stupid style of that outfit and also his body language. Don't really know why, but he is totally oozing that vibe to me in that pic.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information