Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eddie Murphy to shun Mel B's baby because he was tricked into having a child

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Well according to Mel B, they were in a serious, committed relationship and the baby was planned. So, who knows. I don't know why people are taking Eddie Murphy's word on this. At best he is a cad and the way he ended their relationship --whatever it was, casual or otherwise--on TV in an interview is inexcusable.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I feel so sorry for the baby, it's not her fault. But I can kinda believe it was calculated on Mel's part. That still doesn't excuse Eddie for turning his back on his innocent baby.
    Unfortunately I hear of a number of women that swear they're on birth control & then miraculously get pregnant.... much higher than the announced % of failed birth control.
    Free Charmed.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Hey Eddie, if you stuck your dick in her without a raincoat there was always the chance she'd get knocked up. Deal with it, asshole.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Exactly! Its not rocket science is it?
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

He turned into such a looser.

His tirade about not winning the Oscar and his "it's not my kid" shows what kind of person he is.

If he didn't want a child then perhaps he should have taken some responsibility instead of expecting the woman to and this would have been a moot point. He had like what 5 kids before his wife kicked his cheating butt out?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Hey Eddie, if you stuck your dick in her without a raincoat there was always the chance she'd get knocked up. Deal with it, asshole.
    You know, that's the same line the fundies feed us when we want to get an abortion.

I agree he's a jerk and I still don't understand why people take chances.

I see your point, crumpet, and I can see the parallel, but why is it a woman's responsibility to take care of birth control for a man who doesn't want children? If he knows he's not interested in having kids with her, then why rely on her to make sure that doesn't happen?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yeah, that'll learn her.

Shit smear.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I see your point, crumpet, and I can see the parallel, but why is it a woman's responsibility to take care of birth control for a man who doesn't want children? If he knows he's not interested in having kids with her, then why rely on her to make sure that doesn't happen?
    It isn't her responsibility to take precautions for him. Men love to brag about how biology is destiny when it benefits them or when they make fun of us for having periods, etc. Well, this is one time that biology favors women: they get pregnant so they have the say over what happens after the fact when it's too late for you. I do think people should be able to trust a partner, but really they hadn't been together that long and he was foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    they're both morons. him for not wearing a god damn condom to fuck a chick he barely knows, and mel b for tricking him and getting herself pregnant by a guy who's an asshole and will be a crappy father. or not even that, he'll be the guy that provided the sperm and sends a check whenever a judge orders him to.
    I totally agree with this. He could have prevented and all she wanted was money.

^^^Yeah, a few weeks. I doubt the sincerity of a deep, meaningful committed relationship at that stage.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Maybe Mel B did trap Eddie Murphy, or maybe he's lying and their daughter was planned. Either way, Eddie is still being an asshole about it, and the only one who suffers is his innocent baby.

Gold Member

Thumbs down

I'm not a Eddie fan really, and I'm a female but I will speak out in his DEFENSE right now.

First off Mel seems like one of those skank ass bitches that if Eddie tried to set up something, where he got someone to pick up his daughter so he wouldnt see her, she WOULDNT allow it. He have to see her ass and here her go on and on. As she demands more money. I dont buy everything he is saying, but the bitch has ISSUES that should have never allowed this shit to go down the way it did in a courtroom.

She went on LARRY KING, demanded Eddie BUY HER A MANSION IN MALIBU, pay her 25 grand a month for the baby, she wanted at least half he was paying for his other SIX KIDS, and Nicole was his WIFE. She was just a low rent bitch he fucked, who after giving birth GOT MARRIED to a out work no good gay man, who is trying to live off THEIR daughters MONEY. But Mel dosent plan to spend that money on the kid and Eddie and everyone knows it, she will spend it and her hubby will. Which is why her HUSBAND wouldnt sign a pre nup. She also kept the marriage a secret because she was pretending she was so in love with Eddie, and he did her dirty. Ok. So if he dumped her while she was pregnant, how did she get married so quickly? She had to be seeing SOMEBODY!

Eddie regardless needs to be apart of his childs life and I think he WILL come around, BUT Mel is still a trashy bitch and I dont care what she tries to do to clean up her image. As for the 3 times in 3 months? Yeah right. I can POSSIBLY buy 3 times a week for 4-5 months but anything less? No. Oh and yes Eddie there is condoms, but we dont know what the went on. She could told him he was on the pill. She could poked holes anything, I seen and heard women do it all.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    What's up with that... Eddie moves JG into his house and then starts sleeping with women again? I think EM is a pretty cvonfused dude!
    Hasnt JG been living in his GUEST HOUSE for Years? When HASNT Eddie been fucking women? He has ALWAYS been a male whore. People claims he is on the DL but there has NEVER been any TRUE evidence supporting it. Oh and that tranny thing come on! I did a paper on Transexuals for class, and let me tell you some of those broads look better then REAL WOMEN. Some guy I know, told me a real story about how he didnt know until his friend pulled him back from the club, that he was about to leave with her. She had NO adams apple visible, no manly features, no big hands, wasnt tall etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information