Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Murphy to shun Mel B's baby because he was tricked into having a child

What an asshole. If you don't want kids, wear a condom or get a vasectomy, otherwise you may create a baby.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Silver Member

It will come back to hunt him. The child is way better off without him.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder if Mel B is more upset over the fact that she didn't get millions from Eddie, or that he hasn't seen his daughter.

I think he's a total arse, but I definitely think Mel B was only with him to further her career. Still, I completely agree that it's not the baby's fault and he should take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Also, they dated for 3 months and had sex 3 times?!
    Yeah, she looks like a tranny but is actually female... imagine Eddies shock on that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    What an asshole. If you don't want kids, wear a condom or get a vasectomy, otherwise you may create a baby.
    Or have sex with trannies.... its worked for him in the past!
    Free Charmed.

Opps! yeah, Mel B!
    Free Charmed.

haha! Kerry would slot right in ...... as Paris's BFF! Ooh! Maybe I should suggest that she applies to go on that new show of hers?
    Free Charmed.

I feel so sorry for the baby, it's not her fault. But I can kinda believe it was calculated on Mel's part. That still doesn't excuse Eddie for turning his back on his innocent baby.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

All a man is obligated to do is financially support his child. Love and guidance cannot be mandated. I feel that if a man and woman are in a committed relationship there is an element of trust and a woman should not violate that trust by lying about being on birth control (if that's what happened). Doing so is every bit as immoral as cheating, imo. Yes, bc, even when used correctly, can fail, but I believe that oopsing is acceptable to a lot of women, including women who would be incensed if their man cheated on them. As far as I'm concerned we can just as easily and justifiably bash these women who chose to carry to term and keep a child when they know full well the father doesn't want to be involved. It doesn't seem that anyone ever thinks these women are being selfish at the expense of their kid, only the absentee dads. Instead, we'll make heroes out of these I want a baby and I'm having one no matter what types and then martyr them for trying to 'do it all alone' even though in many instances they have insisted on doing just that.

I think it will be hard for the girl when she is older to know that her biological father wants nothing to do with her. Especially since he has 7 other children whose lives he IS involved in.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I think it will be hard for the girl when she is older to know that her biological father wants nothing to do with her. Especially since he has 7 other children whose lives he IS involved in.
    Yes, it will, and I feel very badly for her. Also, that's something Mel should have thought of. Lots of women buy into the 'he'll love it when it gets here'. Who pays if he doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Yes, it will, and I feel very badly for her. Also, that's something Mel should have thought of. Lots of women buy into the 'he'll love it when it gets here'. Who pays if he doesn't?
    Well said Crumpet,i am with you..i might add tho,i could respect her somehow if she refused the money since he doesnt want the baby.
    She is not hurting herself..she could raise the kid just fine,,but..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

He could possibly see his daughter without having to see Mel. I have a friend who is separated from the father of her baby and is dropped off at her mothers house for him to pick up. They don't even have to see each other.
    I am sure if Eddie really wanted to see his daughter, an arrangement could be set up. What an asshole. Basically he just doesn't want to see his daughter.

That'll learn that baby...being all unplanned...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    All a man is obligated to do is financially support his child. Love and guidance cannot be mandated. I feel that if a man and woman are in a committed relationship there is an element of trust and a woman should not violate that trust by lying about being on birth control (if that's what happened). Doing so is every bit as immoral as cheating, imo. Yes, bc, even when used correctly, can fail, but I believe that oopsing is acceptable to a lot of women, including women who would be incensed if their man cheated on them. As far as I'm concerned we can just as easily and justifiably bash these women who chose to carry to term and keep a child when they know full well the father doesn't want to be involved. It doesn't seem that anyone ever thinks these women are being selfish at the expense of their kid, only the absentee dads. Instead, we'll make heroes out of these I want a baby and I'm having one no matter what types and then martyr them for trying to 'do it all alone' even though in many instances they have insisted on doing just that.
    Well said. I agree with you. I've known people that this same kind of thing has happened to. I have even heard one woman bragging that she got pregnant purposely to get the guy to make a commitment. Not the smartest move, 'cause it didn't work. Fortunately the guy turned out to be a great dad, who actually got custody of the little girl 'cause the mom is too busy trying to trap the next unsuspecting victim.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information