Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Eddie Murphey's new girlfriend?

  1. #16
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    So is there an article here to back this rumor up,or are we just posting pics of random hos now?
    i dont know about yoyanna, but mine was a random googled ho!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  2. #17
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i dont know about yoyanna, but mine was a random googled ho!
    msdeb,and a hot tranny mess at that
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  3. #18
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160

    Default

    'I think I have found the love of my life, says Eddie Murphy
    13th March 2008

    Eddie Murphy has revealed he is seeing a 21 year old aspiring actress/model by the name of Jennifer Burton/

    The Nutty Professor star claimed 21-year-old Jennifer caught his eye at a Miami festival 6 months ago.

    "What was supposed to be a casual relationship turned into something much more serious," a source told The National Enquirer.

    Although Eddie accepts his past failed marriages, he has said that he is not quick to become engaged to the young beauty.

    A source said: "He says he will have to wait and see how things develop before he makes the decision to marry again."

    Sources say Tracey Edmond is filled with blatant jealousy that Eddie has moved on so quickly with a girl so young. When she found out about the two she went into a rage. She suspects that Jennifer is the reason behind the couple's failed marriage that ended in a matter of weeks.

    But Eddie dismisses Tracey's claims and says that it was her high demands and self entitled diva attitude that caused their relationship to end.


    Despite Tracey's bitterness, Eddie is very happy and glad to move on with his life with a beautiful woman who is down to earth and not a gold digger. .

    The source added: "He never thought things would end up like this. He is the happiest he has ever been in his life."

  4. #19
    Elite Member Palermo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    9,551

    Default

    Isn't it interesting how they all fall for the "love of their life" after two minutes. And they're the "happiest they've ever been in their life"! Amazing.

  5. #20
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyanna View Post
    'I think I have found the love of my life, says Eddie Murphy
    13th March 2008

    Eddie Murphy has revealed he is seeing a 21 year old aspiring actress/model by the name of Jennifer Burton/

    The Nutty Professor star claimed 21-year-old Jennifer caught his eye at a Miami festival 6 months ago.

    "What was supposed to be a casual relationship turned into something much more serious," a source told The National Enquirer.

    Although Eddie accepts his past failed marriages, he has said that he is not quick to become engaged to the young beauty.

    A source said: "He says he will have to wait and see how things develop before he makes the decision to marry again."

    Sources say Tracey Edmond is filled with blatant jealousy that Eddie has moved on so quickly with a girl so young. When she found out about the two she went into a rage. She suspects that Jennifer is the reason behind the couple's failed marriage that ended in a matter of weeks.

    But Eddie dismisses Tracey's claims and says that it was her high demands and self entitled diva attitude that caused their relationship to end.


    Despite Tracey's bitterness, Eddie is very happy and glad to move on with his life with a beautiful woman who is down to earth and not a gold digger. .

    The source added: "He never thought things would end up like this. He is the happiest he has ever been in his life."
    thanks
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  6. #21
    Silver Member tamjo54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Isn't it interesting how they all fall for the "love of their life" after two minutes. And they're the "happiest they've ever been in their life"! Amazing.

    Yeah this is probably what he said about Scary Spice. Eddie is one big whack job!

  7. #22
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    The girl is def a tranny.

    And they've had a casual relationship for 6 months? That means he's a cheater. And he was cheating on Johnny Gill, not Tracey Edmonds.

  8. #23
    Silver Member eobane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    DownUnder
    Posts
    297

    Default

    if THIS is 21 yo... I am 18, blonde and a bombshell...

  9. #24
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    And if that's a female, then I am Xenu.

  10. #25
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Annex
    Posts
    5,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i have lost all faith in eddie. that picture up there is ridiculous. just the right kinda broad for eddie..

    ETA: different hair color, same body? LOL
    WHO THE EFF IS THAT???????????????

  11. #26
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i have lost all faith in eddie. that picture up there is ridiculous. just the right kinda broad for eddie..

    ETA: different hair color, same body? LOL
    thanks I just threw up in my mouth

  12. #27
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i have lost all faith in eddie. that picture up there is ridiculous. just the right kinda broad for eddie..

    ETA: different hair color, same body? LOL
    Holy steroids, Batman. It's Jim Carrey as Vera DeMilo.

    YouTube - Workout with Vera de Milo

  13. #28
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default


  14. #29
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default






    If you click on any of the pics, it shows a youtube video.

  15. #30
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    20,827

    Default

    Is that blonde thing a woman?

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Norbit with Eddie Murphy
    By celeb_2006 in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 17th, 2007, 02:32 PM
  2. Eddie Van Halen and Fender
    By vhfan in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 20th, 2007, 06:18 AM
  3. Mel B and Eddie Murphy expecting?
    By dowcat in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 19th, 2006, 12:20 PM
  4. Eddie Van Halen Not aging well at all
    By wonderina in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: March 28th, 2006, 10:21 PM
  5. Eddie Murphy's Ex has moved on
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 10th, 2005, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •