Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Hoffman: 'Monogamy is unnatural'

I guess soon we'll be hearing about his divorce and see pictures of him with chick more than half his age.

Quote Originally Posted by MillionDollarBaby View Post
    i knew he was a freak the way he was ogling some of the girls at Cannes. he looks good for 70 though
    OMG, he's older than my Daddy.

Er.. if he finds marriage and monogamy so 'unnatural' why on earth is he married?

I agree with him, too.

And for 70, he looks fantastic!
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Hit By Ban Bus!

Men and Women are different and their resolution of the edipus complex is different, hence women have no problem with one man fits all but men psychological development need to adhere their libido to ALL woman except your mom, hence when married if the spouse becomes their mother or behaves like her or becmes way to motherly, most (MOST) will fuck other women, and keep their spouse as a "mother".
    Yuck but its true and its confirmed time and time again in the Psychological practice.

I disagree. There are plenty of faithful people of both genders out there, and plenty who'll cheat when given the opportunity. Faithful people should match up with other faithful people, and cheaters with other cheaters. Problem solved.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sibyl View Post
    He should hook up with Scarlett Johansson...

He probably has.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I disagree. There are plenty of faithful people of both genders out there, and plenty who'll cheat when given the opportunity. Faithful people should match up with other faithful people, and cheaters with other cheaters. Problem solved.

BEWARE LECTURE AHEAD:

The problem is we raise kids with these harsh expectations - virginity till marriage and then that partner for life. Come on, it's ridiculous - a 16 year old girl's bf cheats and she fall s apart like seriously, because she didn't think that could happen! Poor kids, I feel for them.

OKAY, LECTURE OVER - HAVE A NICE DAY
    Last edited by Tati; May 26th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    BEWARE LECTURE AHEAD:

The problem is we raise kids with these harsh expectations - virginity till marriage and then that partner for life. Come on, it's ridiculous - a 16 year old girl's bf cheats and she fall s apart like seriously, because she didn't think that could happen! Poor kids, I feel for them.

OKAY, LECTURE OVER - HAVE A NICE DAY
    Huh?? Most people I know are concerned about their teenagers using birth control, I don't know of anyone whose parents expect virginity until marriage. And I also don't know anyone who teaches their kids that they have to partner for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Thank you. It's ridiculous to generalize over all of humankind. If monogamy feels unnatural to YOU, then don't get married, but it suits some of us just fine. I feel like some people are using it as an excuse to be cheaters. They can't help it, it's not in man's nature to be faithful to one person

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by H. Lecter View Post
    Men and Women are different and their resolution of the edipus complex is different, hence women have no problem with one man fits all but men psychological development need to adhere their libido to ALL woman except your mom, hence when married if the spouse becomes their mother or behaves like her or becmes way to motherly, most (MOST) will fuck other women, and keep their spouse as a "mother".
    Yuck but its true and its confirmed time and time again in the Psychological practice.

bwa hahahahaha it's of the same belief as "women don't like sex" Women cheat just as much as men. Women use men for toys as much as men use women. If it wasn't for the guilt thing we'd all be out there f'in like rabbits. It's called morals and social structure. People want it to work or no one would even bother to try.

Maybe I'm living in a fantasy world, but I fully trust that my partner will not cheat on me.

I've been cheated on before, but that doesn't mean that ALL men do it. Not all of them are dogs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Easy recipe for a non cheating husband.

Have sex with him often...
    HAve good conversations with him and listen
    Dont get into power struggles.
    If she is got a hot friend or secretary let him know you know and you trust him. (you trust him but you are not blind).
    Have more sex.

If she is got a hot friend or secretary let him know you know and you trust him. (you trust him but you are not blind).
    Have more sex.
    It's not so "easy" and if a man cheats on his partner (man OR woman) it's not because the partner didn't concoct the right recipe. So screw that.

But I still maintain that most if not all people have sexual thoughts about people that are not their monogamous partner. It's nothing to be ashamed about, and there's nothing WRONG with it until someone teaches us there is something wrong with it.

I don't think it's wrong, some people do -- so just be open about it, and like another said, then the non-monogamous people can be with others like them and the monogamous people can do the same among the people who hold the same "morals" (Yes, I used quotes!) they do. Whatever the situation is, as long as you don't keep secrets and everyone involved agrees, I think that's where the 'morality' comes into play.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Moving morality to the side because its a whole different ballpark.

I have found that quite often men state the reason for starting an INNOCENT fling that turned to more serious thing the following:

She listens to me and my problems
    I can comunicate with her
    She is there when I need it and she doesnt flood me with requests or home related problems.
    She is more expontaneous in bed
    She makes me feel younger and wanted.

Yes all those sentences are said in diferent ways and are quite stupid and brainless considering you dont have a LONG relation with the "other woman", but most of the time if one of those things are lacking in your relation, sooner or later Mr. Right will look for someone who fulfil those needs (AND WOMEN TOO! - in fact women are even easier prey for guys who know how to deal with a "bad" spouse).

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Have more sex.
    Yeah, that's right, it's all on the woman to make sure her man stays faithful.

If someone is a cheater, then they'll FIND a reason/ justification to do it, no matter how his gf/wife treats him.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information