Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Thread: Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson gave one of the most offensive interviews ever to GQ

He thinks it's even better when that 15 year old is a blood relative.
    Fly_On_TheWall and *DIVA! like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

The man obviously has no filter, surprisingly he has a great deal in common with Charlie Sheen...there can only be one Highlander!
    witchcurlgirl and Air Quotes like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Phil said pretty much that exact thing on the show while talking to his grandson, Cole. Said to make sure a woman could cook and carry her Bible and to not worry about what she looked like because it was hard to get a pretty girl to do those things. He left out his wisdom about being able to control them easier when they're in their teens, but I don't doubt he would say it.

Phil is like a lot of men in that way, and I find it icky, but I'm glad the ones that believe it put it out there so that I know to avoid them.
    Just Kill Me and *DIVA! like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Better the devil you know! And knowing is half the battle!
    70sRock likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I'm all for freedom of speech and expressing your opinions, but doesn't a time come when your just better off shuting up??? I mean, he has already dealt with a shit storm from his earlier remarks, wouldn't it suit him better just to be quiet for awhile? Live your life how you wish, but just quit talking about it in the press right now and give it a rest.
    I think he probably said this BEFORE the previous shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Phil said pretty much that exact thing on the show while talking to his grandson, Cole. Said to make sure a woman could cook and carry her Bible and to not worry about what she looked like because it was hard to get a pretty girl to do those things. He left out his wisdom about being able to control them easier when they're in their teens, but I don't doubt he would say it.

Phil is like a lot of men in that way, and I find it icky, but I'm glad the ones that believe it put it out there so that I know to avoid them.
    "Miss Kay was the perfect woman for me," he wrote. "I was sixteen and she was fifteen when we were married. Nowadays some people might frown on people getting married that young, but I knew that if you married a woman when she was fifteen, she would pluck your ducks. If you waited until she was twenty, she would only pick your pockets."

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He's a liar. He's like 4 years older than her, so if he was 16 she was 12.

By the way Phil, if you wait until a girl is old enough to finish school, she can earn her own money and won't have to 'pick your pockets'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

It seems to me they are misquoting him. He's not advising grown men (like Warren Jeffs) to marry teenage girls, it seems he's advising young men to get married young (like he did), and to pick a young wife. He gives advice based on his own experiences, nobody has to listen to him.

^true

Nevermind the fact that Phil didn't have any pockets to pick until he was in his at least in his late 20s and probably later than that. He knows that it's easier to convince a woman to be subservient if he gets her before she's mature enough to wise up to the game.

Men who say shit like this make me think they're women haters, regardless.
    witchcurlgirl and faithanne like this.

Could be... but(IMO) he doesn't come off that way with Miss Kay. He'll do anything for a little "honey on the biscuits"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

To me it sounds like something a woman hater would say because I think he believes a woman's usefulness boils down to cooking and cleaning 24/7. He and Kay get along because she buys into it, too. It works for them, but he seems to hold disdain for his "yuppie" daughters-in-law for not aspiring to cook for 30+ people every day like Kay. I have a feeling he probably holds strong ideas about women working outside the home in general.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

It sure worked for them when he was cheating and running around. Her being willing to stick around might not have happened if she could have gotten a job.

He reminds me of some other 'religious' dudes, they're halfway around the world, also wear long beards, and have similar attitudes.
    sluce and *DIVA! like this.

Were his sons married already when he made this comment? Sounds like he might be referring to his non-duck-feather-picking, pocket-picking DIL's??

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Could be... but(IMO) he doesn't come off that way with Miss Kay. He'll do anything for a little "honey on the biscuits"...
    What. the. Fuck. is. that.
    Gross. I hate this asshole, it's interesting how many are apologists for this shit. Like it's all right if he bags on the gays and the wimmin', 'cuz lots of ignorami think the same things, and let's just pretend we didn't hear the racist stuff. If I said any of this crap in a public forum, even if it's on "my time" I'd get shitcanned before I could get my foot in the office door. That ain't censorship, folks.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Were his sons married already when he made this comment? Sounds like he might be referring to his non-duck-feather-picking, pocket-picking DIL's??
    His sons have all been married 20+ years, I think, except the youngest, Jep. He's probably been married close to 15, though.

Thread Information