Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Drunken Paula Abdul is hearing things; other personalities chime in with "not me"

  1. #16
    Elite Member HelpMeRhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    I saw it too and LOVED it.. you can bet it will be on the shows tonight. She's a F'ing loon.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

  2. #17
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Anyone who's ever played in a band or sang for a living know that rehearsal is just that. Most bands use this time to get the sound right or try new things before the SHOW begins. These kids have not spent years touring in front of thousands of fans - they are competing to get a record contract for something they allegedly love. It was totally a shitty thing to make him sing right after this fuckup without any understanding of what the hell just happened whether she was loaded, they changed the format, or whatever assholio excuse they come up with. I think he handled it better than any of the other's would have and for that got my votes - as if they matter. The whole situation sucks no matter who your favorite contestant is and sucks for this kid who is just who he is - something the others haven't shown yet. Anyho, I hope he gets out of his contract with this band of thieves and the Simon's regret when they find him opening for some big names in the future. It just was a sucky thing to do and all the AI people wanted to do was cover Paula's ass instead of attempting to undo the damage to Jason they did. No wonder I think all these award shows and shit are just that!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  3. #18
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,138

    Default

    Drunken Paula Abdul is hearing things; other personalities chime in with "not me"
    *dies laughing*
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

  4. #19
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Anyone who's ever played in a band or sang for a living know that rehearsal is just that. Most bands use this time to get the sound right or try new things before the SHOW begins. These kids have not spent years touring in front of thousands of fans - they are competing to get a record contract for something they allegedly love. It was totally a shitty thing to make him sing right after this fuckup without any understanding of what the hell just happened whether she was loaded, they changed the format, or whatever assholio excuse they come up with. I think he handled it better than any of the other's would have and for that got my votes - as if they matter. The whole situation sucks no matter who your favorite contestant is and sucks for this kid who is just who he is - something the others haven't shown yet. Anyho, I hope he gets out of his contract with this band of thieves and the Simon's regret when they find him opening for some big names in the future. It just was a sucky thing to do and all the AI people wanted to do was cover Paula's ass instead of attempting to undo the damage to Jason they did. No wonder I think all these award shows and shit are just that!
    I agree. In my opinion, it proved that the judges comments are scripted and designed to screw certain contestants by telling the audience they sucked while heaping unwarranted praise on the favorites.

    This wasn't fair to Jason and I threw him a few extra votes because I think he deserves them. Contrary to what the judges say, I felt he was the only one who really pulled off the Neil Diamond theme. He looked totally natural and at ease. The others were trying way too hard and looked uncomfortable and forced- even Archuleta.

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,437

    Default

    Hey, did anyone else see the Psych episode "American Duos" and Gina Gershon plays the Paula Abdul character? She was hilarious.

    That is all. Carry on.

  6. #21
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    paula washes her pain killers down with booze.
    I think that's probably hitting the nail on the head. But I just think it's horrible that they are letting her go on like that. It's becoming beyond obvious, to the point where it's embarrassing for her and for AI. I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely let this continue for the sake of ratings, get people tuning in to see what crazy ass pillhead Paula does next.

  7. #22
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    It sounds like a combination of vicodin and vodka to me.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I think that's probably hitting the nail on the head. But I just think it's horrible that they are letting her go on like that. It's becoming beyond obvious, to the point where it's embarrassing for her and for AI. I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely let this continue for the sake of ratings, get people tuning in to see what crazy ass pillhead Paula does next.
    That's what I think it is too. They should be embarassed (especially Simon & Randy) to be associated with these types of tactics. I won't watch this shit, but crazy Paula & what she might do next is quite a lure. Look how many of us said we were NOW tempted to tune in. Not because of the talent or competition ... 'cause of crazy/drunk/high paula....
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    It sounds like a combination of vicodin and vodka to me.
    mmmmhmmm...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  9. #24
    Hit By Ban Bus! Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere.
    Posts
    9,437

    Default

    Why is she even a judge? She was a wretched, wretched singer, with a Minnie-Mouse-on-Helium voice. She was a hell of a dancer, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 29th, 2007, 02:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 16th, 2007, 10:30 AM
  3. Rosie O'Donnell's latest target: "intoxicated" Paula Abdul
    By CherryDarling in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 14th, 2006, 07:35 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 18th, 2005, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •