Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" Kelly LeBrock, on her ranch in Santa Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think she looks great now. I really liked her on Celeb Fit Club. She seemed very down to earth.

IMO her life as it is now is miles better than when she was at the height of her fame.

I wanna know what horrendous incident she suffered at the hands of Steven Seagal. Nothing would shock me.
    I'll be honest, I have no desire to read/hear about whatever domestic violence incident he pulled since we know that he is an asshat of extreme proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    PS nightmare.
    Understandable if the rumours about him are true.

She doesn't look to bad for her age and having plastic surgery. But she would have looked better aging gracefully. Her ranch looks very beautiful and serene. But what the fuck is with that picture of her doing the dishes in a glittery gold cocktail dress?? Give me a break....

Wasn't he a bad drunk and beat the shit out of her??? He has always seemed controlling as fuck. My hubby use to like watching his movies when they came out in the late 80's and into the 90's...so I have watched them all. But, he turned into such a conceited and gross puke over the years. I can't stand him, or JC Van Damme. He is the other guy from that same genre of movies and era that turned into a POS.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Bronze Member

Wow, she looks great.

Jadestar, I don't think he "turned into", I think that he already was....
    MrsBTour likes this.

No chit, man. If any of her PS had to do with a smashed up face, she totally gets a pass. And she still looks like herself at least.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

I'm guessing he sexually abused her too. Yeah, you guys are right... I probably don't wanna know.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by PeaPrincess View Post
    No chit, man. If any of her PS had to do with a smashed up face, she totally gets a pass. And she still looks like herself at least.
    I don't recall ever seeing her with a recovering face, but I meant mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'm guessing he sexually abused her too. Yeah, you guys are right... I probably don't wanna know.
    Ah! I didn't realize that people differentiated between the violence and the sexual violence.
    I thought that Domestic Violence covered the threat of violence, the actual violence, sexual violence, the undermining of self-esteem, and to a lesser extent the isolationism of the whole situation. I don't differ between them. I think that this is why I get so angry at the denigration of DV victims/survivors since living with your rapist is frequently not a choice.

Yes, I'm on my hobbyhorse again!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence
    Domestic violence, also known as domestic abuse, spousal abuse, battering, family violence, dating abuse, and intimate partner violence (IPV), is a pattern of behavior which involves the abuse by one partner against another in an intimate relationship such as marriage, cohabitation, dating or within the family.[1] Domestic violence can take many forms, including physical aggression or assault (hitting, kicking, biting, shoving, restraining, slapping, throwing objects, battery), or threats thereof; sexual abuse; emotional abuse; controlling or domineering; intimidation; stalking; passive/covert abuse (e.g., neglect); and economic deprivation.[1][2]
    Kittylady likes this.

"I grow all my veggies and make my own cheese and yoghurt. I inject my own Restylane, with a bicycle pump the previous owner left behind. Itís bloody exhausting! "

Fixed it.
    azoria likes this.

Well getting your face punched in and getting raped certainly both qualify as domestic violence.

I really don't think she looks that bad even though she's had PS. She's always had those huge lips. And thinking about this douche she was married to, there's no telling if some of that work might have been because of things he did to her.
    Novice and MrsBTour like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think she looks pretty good, and she had gotten so hefty a few years ago.

but talk about your awkward family photos...
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Was so beautiful but has totally fucked her face right up.

I thought she divorced Steven because he started fucking the nanny. I'll admit I love his movies from the 80's. They were my favoritie mindless action movies at the time.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They both bloated up with age.

Agreed that Seagal is a douche. Under siege is one of the movies ever, but I attribute that to the supporting cast. I have to watch tat damn thing every time it's on.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Oh I wish I'd known that before I squinted through the whole thing 3 times looking for the quote! Steven Seagal makes me grind my teeth, there's just something so revolting about him and he's another one who looks like he smells bad.
    OK, I live in New Orleans area and my husband is a police officer. He knew some cops in Jefferson Parish Sheriff's office. Segal a few years ago had a reality show with them. My husband said that he was absolutely hated by everyone. Segal didn't use deodorant and wore way too much cologne. He always smelled. To make matters worse, they filmed in the summer, and he wouldn't let anyone turn on the A/C in the squad cars. He said it was bad for his skin. He apparently smelled so bad that they would gag in the car. They had other complaints about him but that fact that he smelled so bad made us laugh.
    Novice, Shinola, faithanne and 5 others like this.

That's hilarious.

Thanks for that Janet. He is a supreme douche. And obviously whacko. Sporting that ridiculous old school Dracula wig is my proof.

Janet296 likes this.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information