Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy's wedding this weekend will be missing some family

so much for the elegant bridal gown.

That is one tits-on-toast dress.
    Laurent likes this.

I remember before she was unceremoniously chucked from The View, she was critiquing some celeb bridal gowns and pointed out a few that were inappropriate for her age and for a second wedding.

Looking at this, she obviously reversed that decision, because she looks like Tits McGee for David's Bridal.
    sluce, Syd and Butterfly like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

fgg

Mark Wahlberg Explains Why He Missed Donnie Wahlberg, Jenny McCarthy's Wedding

Nothing but good vibrations here! Mark Wahlberg missed his brother Donnie Wahlberg's wedding to Jenny McCarthy on Sunday, Aug. 31 — but not because he didn't want to be there. As the Ted actor explained in a video posted to Facebook, he couldn't attend because of his daughter's birthday.

"Congratulations, guys! Congratulations from all of us. Wish we could be there — it's Ella's birthday today," Mark, 43, said in the Aug. 30 clip, which showed him with his wife, Rhea Durham, and their four kids. "I love you, Donnie. Very happy for you. Sorry we can't be there. We'll see you soon."

He added his well wishes to his new sister-in-law, 41, in a tweet, writing, "Congratulations @DonnieWahlberg and @JennyMcCarthy, so happy for you both today."

Donnie, 45, responded in kind, tweeting, "Thank you @mark_wahlberg. Thanks to you and @rheadur for the adorable video for me & Jenny! Please wish a Happy B-Day to my goddaughter Ella!"

As previously reported, the New Kids on the Block singer and the View host tied the knot in a 20-minute ceremony attended by family members and close friends in St. Charles, Ill. After the wedding, Donnie posted a thank you note to NKOTB fans, a.k.a. Blockheads.

"To my darling BHs...Every tweet. Every thought. Every wish. Every kind word. Every kind gesture. Means so much," he wrote. "Thank you! #loveeternal"

Read more: Mark Wahlberg Explains Absence From Donnie's Wedding to Jenny McCarthy - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sorry but the wedding was planned well in advance. They have the means to have taken the whole family to Chicago for a weekend and could have celebrated the kids bday there. She could have easily had her own bday party the weekend before or after. If they wanted to be there they would have been there. Nice job blaming it on your child.
    Last edited by sluce; September 4th, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
    czb, Syd, KrisNine and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I thought I read somewhere that the kid's birthday wasn't until later in the week but Mark was leaving to go film something so they did it on the day of the wedding. I know birthdays mean a lot to kids but I agree, they could've worked something out if they really wanted to.

OTOH, I don't think it's THAT big of a deal that he wasn't there. It was a second marriage for both, and Donnie had all his NKOTB friends as his groomsmen, and other family there. Plus, they did it in the bride's hometown so it wasn't exactly convenient for the groom's family, and maybe Mark and his wife didn't want to fly with four kids and then drag them to a wedding reception intended for adults. (regardless of whether they have the money or not) I guess I don't think it's the snub to end all snubs or anything.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I agree. I think they would have all been there if they really wanted to be. I thought his Mom's excuse was even flimsier than Marks. As a Mom,...I would have been there for my son. She could have drove out, taken a plane or hired a driver the week prior.

Did you see the congrats video that Mark and the family sent Donnie/Jenny? His wife, Rhea, was on the floor at Mark's feet, and all draped over his leg protectively. She didn't act very sincere and just seems plain odd to me. Oh, and I had to laugh at one of his little girls. She was goofing around in the background and not paying attention. He had to get her attention and tell her to say congrats, like the others had done.

I'm not buying the whole birthday thing. The kids 11. Most of the time, when you pass 5, your parents bake you a cake and serve it after dinner on your actually birthday Or you have a couple of friends over.

My daughters first birthday fell on the day after Thanksgiving. We had her party the Saturday before, because we had plans to attend a huge family Thanksgiving out of town. We also were able to celebrate her birthday on the actual day with all of her cousins, a bunch of aunts and uncles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information