Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy's wedding this weekend will be missing some family

Ha, I listened too while cleaning my office. I agree nothing scandalous said about Mark, it seemed like Howard kept bringing him up and Jenny was steering away from the convo and really didn't say much at all. Certainly nothing negative or trying to glom onto his fame. She definitely overshared about Donnie, his dick, blowjobs, whatever but that's her shtick, what do they expect. My guess, they don't want a tacky loudmouth famewhore in their family cause they're so classy you know. Pffft. Ummm they do have a reality show so what does that tell you about them wanting to keep low profiles. I'm no fan of Jenny's but IMO the Wahlbergs aren't any prize either. It's not like she's marrying into the fucking royal family here.
    Beeyotch, spinmonkey and KrisNine like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I agree about both sides being tacky. But it still seems there's something else going on behind the scenes that isn't being talked about.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's got to do with Jenny nailing Mark way back in her MTV days, his Marky Mark days. Not saying I ever heard about this being true, but it totally could have happened as they were both famous at the time.

Maybe the wife's reference to using Mark's name to make herself relevant was simply about Jenny saying he would be at their wedding when she knew it wasn't true.

^ Could be, she also said her cousin Melissa was invited and I thought she wasn't. If she said Mark wasn't coming or alluded to any bad blood, then she would've been accused of airing dirty family laundry. So I think it was a no-win for her there. Mark's excuse for not attending was his kid's birthday party so if it's really bad blood, then he's lying too.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Mark, his wife and their kids sent a video message of congrats via fb. Following a written sentence of congratulations by Mark.

The thing between Jenny and Melissa is just pathetic!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well Mark's wife Rhea seems to have a crazy rep on twitter. She posted another times basically calling Jenny crazy about the wedding invite process. That was then removed. Then someone challenged her to prove she was the real Rhea Wahlberg and she got snippy and then got twitter to give her the official check next to her name. In the little I read she did not come across as a nice person.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Married: Actress, NKOTB Alum Wed

Newlyweds on the Block! Jenny McCarthy and New Kids on the Block alum Donnie Wahlberg tied the knot on Sunday, Aug. 31 in the ballroom of the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois, Us Weekly confirms.
    PHOTOS: Celeb weddings in 2014
    Reps for Donnie and Jenny confirmed that the pair was married in a quiet ceremony with close family and friends on Sunday evening. The ceremony lasted just 20 minutes.
    The gorgeous ceremony was not one McCarthy reveled in putting together. She told Us Weekly in July, "Really, Im so bad [at planning]. The problem is, I consider myself to be kind of like a dude Like, I just kind of want to show up and drink."
    PHOTOS: Jenny McCarthy's best bikini moments
    It was a quick engagement for the couple at just four months. Wahlberg proposed to McCarthy this past April with a dazzling yellow sapphire engagement ring. The actress made the news public on The View, showing off the sparkler to her then-cohosts.
    PHOTOS: Quickest celeb engagements ever
    Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the '90s heartthrobs were dating in July 2013. This is the second marriage for McCarthy, who was married to director John Mallory Asher from 1999 to 2005, before having a longterm relationship with Jim Carrey in the late 2000s. It is also Wahlberg's second marriage. He was wed to recording engineer Kim Fey from 1999 to 2008.

Source: https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...us-weekly.html

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

Rhea W.Verified account
    ‏@rheadur I don't like when people lie about my husband to make theirselves relevant.....tacky!
    12:00 AM - 15 Jul 2014
    Jesus Christ. Is English her first language? Please say it's not. That hurt my eyes.
    sluce likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Back when she was a model a good friend of mine was her booker. She said she was a raging bitch.....
    sluce, Laurent and KrisNine like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^ Not surprised. She seems like a narcissistic, controlling hag.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Yes, like I said, her twitter doesn't give the impression that she is a kind person. Jenny makes me crazy but I can't find anything yet that would give Rhea reason to behave as she did.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yes, like I said, her twitter doesn't give the impression that she is a kind person. Jenny makes me crazy but I can't find anything yet that would give Rhea reason to behave as she did.
    I agree, the Howard Stern interview was mild compared to what it could have been. I'm wondering if something happened behind the scenes when she met the family.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Did she say something about Mark blinding that Vietnamese guy back during his days as a Southie? I cannot stand either of them, but if I have to, Team Jenny.
    It's like choosing between the syph and the clap.
    *DIVA!, sluce, spinmonkey and 1 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

mjw
    Elite Member

Check out the newlyweds on the block!
    Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy got married on Sunday at the Hotel Baker in St. Charles, near Chicago, McCarthy's rep confirms to E! News. The date marks almost a year after they first hit the red carpet as a couple.
    The proudly amorous duo said their I-dos in front of a tight-knit group that included several members of their family.
    Donnie's little brother and actor Mark Wahlberg, however, was unable to make it due to a previous engagement, but did offer his congratulations to the happy couple (and even shared a video featuring his wife and kids).
    McCarthy, who is from Chicago, announced on The View back in April that Wahlberg hadpopped the question with a yellow sapphire engagement ring. She said at the time that she and the Blue Bloods star had their eye on an August wedding.
    Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Are Married! | E! Online

I think I like Angelina's dress better and I hate hers!!
    greysfang likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Sorry but I am not a fan of seeing her breasts drooping down in her white gown.
    Last edited by sluce; September 1st, 2014 at 08:53 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information