Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Donald Trumpís Lawyer Is a Marital Rape Truther

Elite Member

Donald Trump: No black presidents for a while because of Obama

Donald Trump: No black presidents for a while because of Obama

The Huffington Post
    Ryan J. Reilly 3 hrs ago

© Joe Camporeale/USA TODAY Sports Donald Trump thinks the United States will not see another black president for some time.

Donald Trump thinks the United States will not see another black president for some time because Barack Obama has "set a very poor standard," the billionaire businessman, entertainer and Republican presidential candidate told ABC News on Sunday.

Trump - who has questioned whether Obama was born in the United States and was once sued by the Justice Department because the management of his apartment complexes allegedly discriminated against black tenants - also thinks he'll win the black vote.

Trump responded to a question on the show about a tweet he sent last year saying America would not see another black president for generations because of how poorly he thought Obama had done.

"He has done nothing for African Americans. You look at what's gone on with their income levels. You look at what's gone on with their youth. I thought that he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought he'd do a fabulous job for the African American citizens of this country. He has done nothing," Trump said.

"They have problems now in terms of unemployment numbers, look at their unemployment numbers. And you have - here you have a black president who's done very poorly for the African Americans of this country," Trump said. "I think that I will win the African American vote and I think I will win the Hispanic vote."

Trump also distanced himself from his past praise of some of his current opponents, basically acknowledging he only said nice things about them in the past because he needed good relationships with politicians for business purposes.

Trump also would not rule out a third-party run for office, saying only that he wouldn't run as an independent if he was treated fairly by the Republican party.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Donald Trump thinks the United States will not see another black president for some time because Barack Obama has "set a very poor standard," the billionaire businessman, entertainer and Republican presidential candidate told ABC News on Sunday.
    WTF! Nixon set a very poor standard for white presidents. That didn't mean there weren't plenty of white presidents following him. This is so typical of people who regard white, straight men as "the standard", and everyone else (POC, women, LGTB) are responsible not only for their own actions, but their whole demographic.

I'm telling you America, if you elect this fucking racist idiot for president, I... I... well, I don't really have the power to do anything, but I wash my hands of you. That'll teach you.
    stef, sluce and Kittylady like this.

Trump thinks he's going to get the black vote...and Hispanic vote. I dont know if I should burst out laughing or do a giant side eye.
    gas_chick likes this.

I'm not sure how Repubs or the Tea party or whatever the fuck he is think they are going to win anything. Look around. Welcome to the minority old whitey.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information