Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Jr's Wife Files for Divorce

i don't think she's that hot. she's like a trashier, manlier melania.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

in her prime she was super hot. now she looks like her head hit the backboard too many times.

big mouth though. and yeah, she is trashy.
    Brookie likes this.

I honestly don't know how Guilfoyle goes from being the wife of manwhore, but super-liberal Gavin Newsome, and accepting awards from gay rights groups on Newsome's behalf, to her present incarnation.

czb

you don't know about the public appearance that precipitated their divorce. girlfriend has a big mouth and gutter manners.

Kimberly Takes Manhattan: SFist

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you don't know about the public appearance that precipitated their divorce. girlfriend has a big mouth and gutter manners.

Kimberly Takes Manhattan: SFist
    Oh, yeah. I heard about that when it happened. I agree it's not something that you should probably brag about in front of a large crowd, even if you are stellar at it.

czb

not just in front of a crowd. a GAY man crowd. gavin said, buh bye. then found himself a more discreet wife.

not just in front of a crowd. a GAY man crowd. gavin said, buh bye. then found himself a more discreet wife.
    Actually what happened was that Gavin had been cheating on her with his campaign manager's wife and it blew up when the husband found out -- and then all of them got divorced. Probably got a group rate, too.
    Brookie likes this.

czb

well, there was that, too. a collision of bad.

i hear very little of gavin lately so maybe he is keeping it packed.

eta: wait - i thought gavin said the affair happened while he and kim were separated. was that not true?

well, there was that, too. a collision of bad.

i hear very little of gavin lately so maybe he is keeping it packed.
    Wow, I just checked and he is the Lt. Governor now - I had no idea.

czb

yeah. dude is popular around here.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

And, it's either him or Villaraigosa that will be the next Governor.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Actually what happened was that Gavin had been cheating on her with his campaign manager's wife and it blew up when the husband found out -- and then all of them got divorced. Probably got a group rate, too.
    Ha, struggling divorce attorneys should totally open up a Groupon divorce deal.
    Brookie and MohandasKGanja like this.

fgg

Report: Kimberly Guilfoyle left Fox News after being accused of sexual misconduct

Ever since it was disclosed that Kimberly Guilfoyle would be leaving Fox News, there have been conflicting reports about whether or not her departure was voluntary.

According to Guilfoyle’s Instagram announcement this week, she’s left her role as weekend host and legal analyst to pursue opportunities working on behalf of President Trump. She has been dating his son Donald Trump Jr. since the spring, and will now serve as vice chairwoman of America First Policies, a nonprofit organization that promotes the Trump platform.

The official word from Fox News, according to a statement to Yahoo Entertainment, gives little indication of what prompted Guilfoyle’s departure. The network confirmed only that it had “parted ways” with her.

But sources have insisted that there’s more to the story. HuffPost has now reported that Guilfoyle’s exit was allegedly prompted by an investigation into sexual misconduct claims made against her. The publication spoke to 21 unnamed sources, some of whom are said to have connections to Fox News and 21st Century Fox.

According to the HuffPost report, Guilfoyle was allegedly told to leave the network after Fox News’s human resources department looked into claims of inappropriate behavior — including that she showed co-workers photos of naked men.

“Six sources said Guilfoyle’s behavior included showing personal photographs of male genitalia to colleagues (and identifying whose genitals they were), regularly discussing sexual matters at work, and engaging in emotionally abusive behavior toward hair and makeup artists and support staff,” the HuffPost article says.

It also alleges that Guilfoyle sought the help of 21st Century Fox executive chairman Rupert Murdoch — apparently to no avail. A Murdoch spokesperson declined to comment, according to HuffPost.

The investigation reportedly began last year, with sources claiming that HR warned Guilfoyle about her conduct. The network — which has a history of sexual misconduct scandals, resulting in the exits of Bill Shine, Bill O’Reilly, and Roger Ailes — is said to have given Guilfoyle time to find new employment rather than fire her outright.

Guilfoyle’s legal team has disputed these claims and served HuffPost with a legal notice.

“Any accusations of Kimberly engaging in inappropriate workplace conduct are unequivocally baseless and have been viciously made by disgruntled and self-interested employees,” John Singer, a lawyer who represents Guilfoyle, told HuffPost. “During her lengthy and decorated tenure with the company, Kimberly was beloved, well-respected, and supportive of anyone she ever met. It’s utterly preposterous that there are those who are nefariously and greedily twisting innocent conversations amongst close friends into much more than what it actually was for financial gain. Kimberly has happily moved onto the next chapter of her life and hopes others will do the same.”

Fox News declined HuffPost’s request for comment. Yahoo Entertainment has contacted the network for a response.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...115302551.html

LOL.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Isn't being engaged in sexual misconduct a requirement of working at Fox News?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

czb

girlfriend's middle name is sexual misconduct.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information