Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Jr's Wife Files for Divorce

He's attracted to tacky/trashy women.

It's genetic
    Patty Rox, Angeli and Lily Bleu like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Not at all familiar with Aubrey other than her being in the cast of Famously Single from a few years back. Which yes, I'm embarrassed to say I watched a few episodes for Brandi Glanville. Aubrey hooked up with and ended up engaged to Pauly from Jersey Shore, who I was also not familiar with, but he seemed the saner of the two. To me, she came across as a stage 5 clinger, insecure and crazy. Apparently the engagement didn't last, he dodged a bullet. I'm a little surprised D Jr. was able to shake her off with no real public drama to speak of at the time. Seems she's making up for that now.

I'm guessing D Sr. smacked some sense into Jr. with some wise advice in the vein of "this is the kind of girl you fuck when your wife is pregnant, but not the kind you leave your wife for." Which of course, he would know. And it worked out so well for him.

Oh and Aubrey also seems to be yet another plastic surgery victim. I saw some pics of her when she was younger and she's unrecognizable. I mean good grief, google tells me she's only 34 now?? Seriously?

Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    He's attracted to tacky/trashy women.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It's genetic
    His wife doesn't understand him.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

"All this free time I have from not helping with the diapers, feedings, or assisting in any way with the late stages of my wife's pregnancy, has left an aching void in my social schedule."

I saw her on the UK's Celebrity Big Brother and she actually came across as smart.

Stellar bjs
    CornFlakegrl and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I have to admit, I am kind of morbidly fascinated by the multi-generational pathology that results in a guy cheating on the still super-hot mother of his children to spend time with someone that looks like something that Buddy Velastro would put on a cake for an international firemen's convention.
    Mrs. Dark beat me to the answer. Seriously, though. I think she brags about and makes bets / earns money on how quickly she can get a guy to finish, with her mouth. That's what I read anyway.

I'm sure pregnant wifey wasn't calling that bet.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Wasn't she also screwin PDiddy when she was in DanityKane
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Heaux!
    When the end comes I know, it was just a Gigolo, Life goes on without me. CUZ................................

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Mrs. Dark beat me to the answer. Seriously, though. I think she brags about and makes bets / earns money on how quickly she can get a guy to finish, with her mouth.
    Meh. That's not skill. Skill is keeping him perfectly on edge until he doesn't know whether to curse you to your dying day or raise a statue in your honour.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Not at all familiar with Aubrey other than her being in the cast of Famously Single from a few years back. Which yes, I'm embarrassed to say I watched a few episodes for Brandi Glanville. Aubrey hooked up with and ended up engaged to Pauly from Jersey Shore, who I was also not familiar with, but he seemed the saner of the two. To me, she came across as a stage 5 clinger, insecure and crazy. Apparently the engagement didn't last, he dodged a bullet. I'm a little surprised D Jr. was able to shake her off with no real public drama to speak of at the time. Seems she's making up for that now.

I'm guessing D Sr. smacked some sense into Jr. with some wise advice in the vein of "this is the kind of girl you fuck when your wife is pregnant, but not the kind you leave your wife for." Which of course, he would know. And it worked out so well for him.

Oh and Aubrey also seems to be yet another plastic surgery victim. I saw some pics of her when she was younger and she's unrecognizable. I mean good grief, google tells me she's only 34 now?? Seriously?

I remember her from Making the Band 3, in 2005. I think she is lying about her age. She did get a ton on plastic surgery, and looks hardly anything like her former self. She always seemed fake, like a phones Paris Hilton.I still cannot stand her.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^ Hard to say about her age. If she's not lying, she would have been 21 in 2005. One thing I've definitely noticed with these girls who start with the PS in their 20s, they end up looking like they're in their 40s. Well-preserved, but it takes away all the natural youthfulness in their faces. *cough Kylie Heidi Montag Megan Fox Olivia Munn etc*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Vanessa Trump ‘went gangster’ on Aubrey O’Day during post-affair phone call

By Oli Coleman

April 28, 2018 | 4:56pm

r

Aubrey O'Day and Vanessa TrumpGetty Images

Vanessa Trump filed for divorce after her family's major windfall

Vanessa Trump and Don Jr. reunite for Easter

Donald Trump Jr. celebrates being single with a gun permit

Mom's purchase hints Vanessa Trump could be getting massive divorce settlement

Vanessa Trump “went gangster” on Aubrey O’Daywhen she found out about the *reality star’s affair with her husband, Donald Trump Jr., we’re told.
    Don Jr. infamously had a lengthy affair with O’Day in 2011 after she appeared as a contestant on NBC’s “The Apprentice,” on which he served as an “adviser” to his father, Donald Trump. Don Jr. even considered leaving Vanessa for O’Day, until his dad told him to “knock it off.”
    But when Vanessa — who at the time had recently given birth to their third child — discovered the infidelity, she called singer O’Day to blast her with both barrels.
    “Vanessa went gangster,” said a source with knowledge of the call. “Aubrey was shocked. Vanessa said some extremely unladylike things to her.”

We’re told that the call involved the usually demure Vanessa comparing her and childless O’Day’s bodies and sexual capabilities in violently graphic terms. Apparently, this is a side of the glossy blonde she occasionally *unleashes at extreme moments.
    Vanessa made a notable appearance in a 1998 New York Magazine article about Leonardo DiCaprio’s “p—y posse” after it was claimed she had hooked up with the actor in a nightclub. But that wasn’t the wild part.
    In the piece, a former classmate of then-Vanessa Haydon called her a “total gangster bitch.” “She was an ill thug,” the classmate said. “She went out with this Latin King for like three years,” the classmate added, referring to the notorious Hispanic street gang. Hinting at her dramatic tendencies, classmates had also voted Vanessa “Most likely to appear on ‘Ricki Lake.’ ”

Other sources told Page Six that before she met and began dating Don Jr. in 2003, Vanessa was regularly seen at Rikers to visit a jailed man they described as her “Latin kingpin paramour.”
    As Page Six first reported, Vanessa filed for divorce from Don Jr. after 12 years of marriage in March. They have five kids.
    https://pagesix.com/2018/04/28/vanes...ir-phone-call/
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

OCD

That's not gangster. That's called hood rat.
    NickiDrea likes this.

Thread Information