Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Jr's Wife Files for Divorce

^and so it begins. I see Vanessa has the same friends as Jennifer Anniston, et al, divorcing Hollywood broads.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Child support, I would guess. More kids, more money. I do feel bad for those kids, though, having that moron for a dad.
    Having the genes alone I pity them for. But this too.

I'm hoping she goes for some kind of settlement that keeps him from being able to use the kids/post public pics.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Donald Trump Jr had affair with Aubrey O'Day | Daily Mail Online

'He told me he loved me': Donald Trump Jr had an affair with singer Aubrey O'Day when she appeared on Celebrity Apprentice, according to report

-Perez Hilton reports that Aubrey O'Day and Donald Trump Jr had an affair while the two were filming the Celebrity Apprentice together in 2011
    -'Apparently, the 40-year-old was very aggressive in pursuing the former Danity Kane artist - telling Aubrey he loved her,' claims Perez Hilton
    -In October of 2011, Don Jr's wife Vanessa Trump gave birth to the couple's fourth child, son Tristan
    -The almost almost led to the demise of Don Jr's marriage to Vanessa, but his father told him to 'knock it off' according to Page Six

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:05 EDT, 19 March 2018 | Updated: 17:55 EDT, 19 March 2018

Donald Trump Jr had an affair with singer Aubrey O'Day reports Perez Hilton.

That romance nearly caused Don Jr and wife Vanessa to divorce back in 2012 according to multiple sources, who said that the pair began their relationship when O'Day appeared on Celebrity Apprentice.

Those same sources said that O'Day only agreed to the relationship because Don jr told her that he and Vanessa were in the process of separating at the time.

'Apparently, the 40-year-old was very aggressive in pursuing the former Danity Kane artist - telling Aubrey he loved her and that he wanted to be with her,' reports Perez Hilton.

Multiple reps for The Trump Organization did not respond to a request for comment.

Affair: Aubrey O'Day reportedly had an affair with Donald Trump Jr while the pair worked together on Celebrity Apprentice (pair above on set)

Aubrey O'Day

Don Trump Jr
    Pursuit: 'Apparently, the 40-year-old was very aggressive in pursuing the former Danity Kane artist - telling Aubrey he loved her,' claims Perez Hilton (O'Day and Don Jr on set in 2011)
    O'Day had previously hinted at having some damning information about the Trump family following the election.

In the wake of President Trump's win the 34-year-old singer wrote: 'Iím embarrassed to be an American.'

When a follower then pointed out she had appeared on Trump's reality show, O'Day replied: 'No. my story I didnít tell is worth millions now Ö this doesnít hurt me, it hurts America.'

O'Day later deleted that second tweet.

The tweet still managed to spark rumors of a possible affair between O'Day and one of the Trump men, though no concrete evidence has ever been provided to prove that there was any relationship.

Shortly after Perez Hilton broke the story, Page Six released new details and confirmed others about the alleged affair.

'It was him who chased her,' said one source familiar with the situation.

'He told her that his marriage was already in the process of dissolving.'

A second source claimed that it was Don Jr's father who had to eventually step in and tell his son to 'knock it off,' encouraging him to return to his wife Vanessa.

[IMG]The tweet still managed to spark rumors of a possible affair between O'Day and one of the Trump men, though no concrete evidence has ever been provided to prove that there was any relationship.[/IMG]Fun and games: It was President Trump who reportedly told Don Jr to ;knock it off' and return to his wife (Trump and O'Day on the set of Apprentice)

The Page Six report also reveals that sources told them O'Day was very much in love with Don Jr and never after his money.

She also never received any money from him to keep quiet according to those same sources.

There have not been any details on exactly when the affair took place, but Celebrity Apprentice did film in late 2011 before airing early the next year.

In October of 2011, Vanessa gave birth to the couple's fourth child, son Tristan.

Wow, she's really red in the way that Don Sr is orange or sometimes yellow.
    twitchy2.0, Angeli, rollo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Wow, she's really red in the way that Don Sr is orange or sometimes yellow.
    I was about to say her fake tan is quite similar to her hair and it reminds me of the Flamin Cheetos that are more reddish than orange.

Ew ew ew
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

With regard to the claims that Vanessa had to go to her mother for help sometimes, I can see that maybe being true. If Junior is anything like senior then maintaining control over everyone around him will give him almost as much of a chubby as extra-marital activities, and severely restricting access to finances is a known control tactic in destructive relationships.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The Page Six report also reveals that sources told them O'Day was very much in love with Don Jr and never after his money.
    Bitch please!
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Vanessa is usually the first to ‘like’ the posts that he shares
    What a world we live in. I cannot imagine a lawyer releasing a statement that talks about what I have 'liked' online.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I was thinking the same thing. I cringed when I read that. It sounds like something a teenager would use in defense.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Is their no class left in the side chick these days? I don't think I would embarrass myself telling the world Daddy Trump or offspring were who I have had "affairs" with. Gross.

Aubrey is back slithering her way into tabloids. Oh boy.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Vanessa kind of reminds me of Reeva... Whatever her last name is/was. The one blade runner killed.

Daily Mail performs deep analysis of Don Jr's feet:

Aubrey O'Day and Donald Trump Jr play footsie in affair photo | Daily Mail Online
    fgg likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I have to admit, I am kind of morbidly fascinated by the multi-generational pathology that results in a guy cheating on the still super-hot mother of his children to spend time with someone that looks like something that Buddy Velastro would put on a cake for an international firemen's convention.

Nevan, dksnj, Trixie and 3 others like this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information