Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Jennifer "The Chin" Aniston want boobs and a baby for birthday?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ it might be pretty good, after all playing herself is about the only things she's mastered.

I agree, there's no way she's increasing her bust size to 34B. That's what size I am and she looks bigger than I am.

If anything, she should consider having some bone removed from that humongous chin of hers!

Having a baby is not the be all and end all to a woman. Especially Miss Aniston. Anyone so concerned about their butt and boobs, is not gonna be that interested in the welfare of a child. Might make a few good photo ops, but you cant give them back. Nicole can, but its not the done thing.
    Jack I swear.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    I agree, there's no way she's increasing her bust size to 34B. That's what size I am and she looks bigger than I am.

If anything, she should consider having some bone removed from that humongous chin of hers!

Oh snap! I didn't know you had it in you to be so NASTY. I love it!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

good g-d you people are vicious. lol

all I can say is that I should be doing as badly as you folks have made her out to be doing. lol That is one person who at least seems to be sincere and is comfortable with herself. I can't say that about some current high profile celebs that is for sure. jmo I am in the minority but I like her. so there.
    Last edited by viggofan; April 14th, 2008 at 09:15 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I like her too, I'd like her better if like Madonna she'd give up the idea of acting.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ I like her too, I'd like her better if like Madonna she'd give up the idea of acting.
    to each her own baby cakes.

I think she will eventually lean towards the directing and producing aspect of the field jmo.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    to each her own baby cakes.

I think she will eventually lean towards the directing and producing aspect of the field jmo.
    I like Jen too. Always have. Its unlikely she will ever be the next great actress who wins award after award. And you know? I think she's probably accepted that. There are plenty of actresses who have made careers out of doing roles they want and enjoy without all the awards. Her movies makes tons of money, she's mega rich, and in spite of what many here want to believe, she is America's sweetheart. Yeah, she will always be known for Friends. But as long as she's content and happy with her life, that's all that matters.

Whatever she chooses for her life, you go Jen. If you want a child, go for it. If you don't, there is nothing wrong with that either. It is your life, girlfriend, live it how you want.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I like Jen too. Always have. Its unlikely she will ever be the next great actress who wins award after award. And you know? I think she's probably accepted that. There are plenty of actresses who have made careers out of doing roles they want and enjoy without all the awards. Her movies makes tons of money, she's mega rich, and in spite of what many here want to believe, she is America's sweetheart. Yeah, she will always be known for Friends. But as long as she's content and happy with her life, that's all that matters.

Whatever she chooses for her life, you go Jen. If you want a child, go for it. If you don't, there is nothing wrong with that either. It is your life, girlfriend, live it how you want.
    woo hoo!!! I love it and totally agree with your opinion.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information