Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree546Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

I liked both the wives very much. I was wincing when Wade's wife asked him that about how he sees his own son and whether there's any confusion there but her whole world was shook. Wade had denied everything twice. He'd helped keep MJ out of jail at 11 and again at 22 and grieved for him so hard when he died. She must have been horrified. It was still good to see how supportive she seems to be and I really hope the documentary will ease the pressure and death threats and shit they and the Safechucks have been getting since Wade and James came public in 2014.

I wish I hadn't watched the whole thing this weekend, it was so creepy and disturbing that I keep thinking about it. I'm supposed to be working now but I find it hard to concentrate.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    As a side note, I thought Wade's wife kicked ass. , "Can you be around our child?", she was just doing the right thing by her child. She wouldn't even speak to Joy for a long time. I also liked Wade's brother.
    I really like both of them too. Both are really blaming Joy (and they should) . I had the feeling they still were not on talking terms. Also at the end I had the feeling that Joy still didn't regret it somehow.

I always sat somewhere on the fence, neither believing or disbelieving the accusations. However I have, over the last few days, watched the documentary and have listened to Oprah's podcast with Wade & James. There is no doubt now in my mind MJ was a pedophile. My other half works in an environment where he has to deal with that type of scum and they are very, very cunning.
    Serendipity likes this.

I think it was very interesting what Wade's sister said when Wade said to them what happened when they were at the food truck place. When her first thought was what that would do to their mother, that she might kill herself like their dad. Immediately it was all about Joy. These kids had been forced into a caretaker role. They had an unstable father that the oldest son had to care for and the moment he tried to take a moment for himself to just breathe the guy killed himself. They had a stage mother that worked and exploited the youngest kid since he was just 5 years old and forced him to work and basically support them all and just failed to see how sick everything was about Michael's attachment to her child. And I still can't believe how that entire family left a 7 year old with Michael Jackson for a week and fucked off to the Grand Canyon. And everybody did that. The child's mother, his father, his grandmother and his grandfather. We can't put that just on Joy.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

I DVR 'd both parts but haven't watched them yet. Like many, I never wanted to believe the allegations were true. However I always thought his behavior was off the charts weird. Based on what I've read and You Tube clips I've watched , I'm not sure I want to watch. I'm already disgusted and I believe it all. It's a shame whenever a song of his comes on the radio, people will always think of this.

I finally watched both parts the other night. one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

how could the parents not realize what was happening. this man had a freaking mock wedding ceremony with rings ffs.
    effie2 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I also watched this over the weekend. Both wade and James are lucky they have the wives they do. Many would not be as supportive. These ladies will help get them through.

I was also pretty fascinated that neither realized the scope of abuse they went through til they had their own kids.

In regard to joy, I think she just has an emotional disconnect in general. She was willing to ditch her husband so callously to move half way across the world? I don’t think the kids ever forgave her for that. She could have walked in and witnessed it and it wouldn’t have registered. She’s emotionally stunted.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I think it was very interesting what Wade's sister said when Wade said to them what happened when they were at the food truck place. When her first thought was what that would do to their mother, that she might kill herself like their dad. Immediately it was all about Joy. These kids had been forced into a caretaker role. They had an unstable father that the oldest son had to care for and the moment he tried to take a moment for himself to just breathe the guy killed himself. They had a stage mother that worked and exploited the youngest kid since he was just 5 years old and forced him to work and basically support them all and just failed to see how sick everything was about Michael's attachment to her child. And I still can't believe how that entire family left a 7 year old with Michael Jackson for a week and fucked off to the Grand Canyon. And everybody did that. The child's mother, his father, his grandmother and his grandfather. We can't put that just on Joy.
    I agree with all of that.

I really felt for the older brother because he seems like someone who, by some miracle, always had his shit together and way too much piled on him at a young age. I also took notice that the first thing the sister thought of was how it would affect their mom.

Something that really pissed me off about Joy was when she mentioned that Wade sobbed harder when MJ died than he did when his own father died. I felt like she was trying to make the point that MJ had more of a place in Wade's life than his own father did, and that's true, but also not Wade's fault or choice and how much or how loudly he sobbed is no indication of how much he loved one over the other. I feel like she doesn't understand why that happened and is using that as some sort of rationalization of everything.

As for leaving a 7-year-old alone with a stranger for a week...I can't even. Why would you think your 7-year-old would even want to do that? Yes, he might think it's a great idea on day one, but you're the adults and should know better. Even if it were completely safe, that's a bizarre thing to do. Not to mention, that was the first time Wade even visited America. There are just so many WTF moments, I don't know how to sort them out.
    weathered1 and Serendipity like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

Paris Jackson: It’s ‘not my role’ to defend Michael Jackson after ‘Leaving Neverland’

Paris Jackson tweeted that it was not her “role” to defend father Michael Jackson following the backlash from the HBO documentary “Leaving Neverland.”

Jackson, 20, appeared to be responding to a social media user, who pointed out that she hasn’t spoken out about the documentary and remarked “tabloids are mad they need to provoke you.”

“There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said in regards to defense. Taj [Jackson, Paris’ second cousin] is doing a perfect job on his own. And I support him. But that’s not my role. I’m just tryna get everyone to chill out and go with the flow, be mellow and think about the bigger picture. That’s me,” Jackson wrote.

Paris Jackson is Michael Jackson’s second-born child and only daughter. His other children are Michael J. Jackson, Jr. and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II.

The explosive documentary “Leaving Neverland” detailed how Wade Robson, James Safechuck and their families came to know and trust the “Thriller” singer at the height of his fame in the 1980s and early 1990s. The two men alleged Jackson sexually abused them as children. Before his 2009 death, the singer denied similar and repeated allegations against him.

Jackson’s family and estate have denounced the documentary and HBO’s decision to air it, claiming it spreads falsehoods about a man not alive to defend himself. The co-executors of the Jackson estate announced weeks before the HBO debut of “Leaving Neverland” that they would sue the network, claiming that the airing of the documentary would “constitute a breach of a non-disparagement clause from a previous contract,” Entertainment Weekly reported.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/15/paris...ing-neverland/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

EXCLUSIVE
    Paris Jackson

Released from Hospital After Attempted Suicide

3/16/19 3:00 PM PDT
    2:57 PM PT -- Paris just arrived at her LA apartment. She was wearing a jacket that said, "Puppies And I'm Fine."

1:45 PM PT -- Sources close to Paris tell us she was just released from the hospital and she's under the care of her team.Paris Jackson was hospitalized Saturday after she attempted suicide -- and family sources tell us it's due in large to the fallout from "Leaving Neverland."

Law enforcement sources tell us police and EMS responded to Paris' LA home at 7:30 AM. We're told Michael Jackson's only daughter slit her wrists. Our sources say she was transported to a hospital and placed on 5150 hold. She's currently in stable condition.

Sources with knowledge tell us Paris did this in direct response to the allegations made against her father in "Leaving Neverland" -- a documentary in which Wade Robson and James Safechuckaccuse MJ of molesting them as children.

As we reported ... Paris was standing firm behind her dad and maintaining his innocence, even though she hadn't seen the doc yet. We're told the Jackson kids have been in turmoil over the renewed allegations ... and that they feel the doc was one-sided and unfair.

The fallout from "Leaving Neverland" has been severe. Michael's music and TV appearances have been getting mutedsince HBO aired the project.

Paris has had a hard time since her dad's death in 2009. She attempted suicide back in 2013 as well, and has been open about her struggles with depression in the past.

Our sources say Paris is currently being closely monitored by a team of doctors.

Originally Published --12:43 PM PT

TMZ
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

If this is true, I hope she gets the help she needs, but the cynic in me says this was staged by the Jackson family to garner sympathy after "Leaving Neverland" came out. That family is totally manipulative, so I wouldn't doubt that they would pull some shit like this.

A*O

Just watched Leaving Neverland. It’s a masterclass in the cynical exploitation of vulnerable kids and their naive, gullible DUMB parents. I always totally believed his victims and this just confirms it.
    And there are STILL people who flatly refuse to believe their hero was a pedo pervert. Release the doves!

I dread to think what he did to his own kids, including poor, doomed Paris who I’m afraid isn’t long for this world. Her trajectory is completely predictable. It’s a tragedy.
    yanna, effie2, Waterslide and 4 others like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^^ I too feel that she is kinda doomed. Like poor Bobbie Christina, MJs kids, especially Paris, were just accessories to better the public image of their famous parents. Reduced to that, their existence is kinda pointless after the parents passed away. They have no own identity, no education, plans or useful skills, because they were basically used as pets.
    "Paris had an accident this morning that required medical treatment," a source tells PEOPLE

March 16, 2019 05:47 PM

Paris Jacksonis “doing fine” after slamming a report that she attempted suicide on Saturday, a source tells PEOPLE.
    “Paris had an accident this morning that required medical treatment,” says the source. “She is currently resting at home and doing fine.”
    Earlier Saturday, TMZthis link opens in a new tabreported that the 20-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson was placed on a 5150 hold following a hospitalization for a suicide attempt. (Police, social workers and other mental health professionals have the authority to use a 5150 hold if a person is considered a danger to themselves or others or is gravely disabled.)

“At about 7:28 a.m., officers responded to the 7200 block of Hillside for an ambulance attempt suicide. The victim was transported to a local hospital,” Tony Im, a public information officer with the Los Angeles Police Department, told PEOPLE.
    If she is not on 5150 hold, she did not attempt suicide? I can't find out if that hold is always done.

They let her go so maybe it really was an accident or totally staged to get her sympathy. I already feel bad for her having to face what her father really was. My heart goes out to all three kids. I wish we could save them from the MJ clan somehow :/

I felt sorry for MJ's kids from the time they were born. With him raising these kids it was inevitable for them to have issues. I hope she gets serious help. Really , what does she do all day? If she doesn't go to school, she should be in one. Get an education . Get away from Hollywood. Surround herself with good influential people.
    Mivvi21 likes this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information