Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    It's really difficult. The parents are the the hardest thing to understand and I wish just one of them would own that they were seduced by material things and greed and that's how it all happened - they didn't want to see it so they didn't. .
    II am thinking the same but then my husband kind of tried to change my mind and defended that one mother, the one where MJ first came to sleep at their house because he was so so lonely, and she started to think of him as a son,... A brother to her boy...Maybe. The pink haired mother, I can't find excuses.
    Waterslide likes this.

I thought someone posted a link for part 1 that can be viewed online earlier? I can't seem to find it now.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    people have been 'selling' their children to pedos forever. it's just less common now in the west, or we just don't talk about it as much.

in cultures where arranged marriages are the norm, that's basically what parents do when they marry off their 11 year-old to a 45 year-old in exchange for a dowry.
    back when religious schools were the norm, boys would get sent to them and i think everyone knew full well what was going on and what the priests were doing to the kids, but hey it got the kids off the parents' backs and it was one less mouth to feed.
    in the muslim world, it's quite common for grown men to have a 'boy' for their sexual needs. many of those boys are from poor families and these men pay the families for the boys, who are then turned into sexual slaves, often dressed in girls' clothes. there was a documentary about this called the dancing boys of afghanistan. lots of these rich men who own boys are married and have kids and in their mind it has nothing to do with homosexuality.
    That popped up as a recommended video on You Tube. I figured it came up because I watch drag queen, vouging, and Harlem Ballroom scene videos. I just never clicked. I won't be doing so either.
    sputnik likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Feldman just came out with a statement... well, his first one criticized the doc, the second one said he can't defend him anymore. He's still saying MJ didn't molest him. I just can't fathom they were just friends... but I also can't fathom that Corey wouldn't jump on this train for the publicity.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    II am thinking the same but then my husband kind of tried to change my mind and defended that one mother, the one where MJ first came to sleep at their house because he was so so lonely, and she started to think of him as a son,... A brother to her boy...Maybe. The pink haired mother, I can't find excuses.
    After watching the whole, painful thing, I agree that Jimmy's mom at least seems to realize her part in all of this. The pink-haired mother is insane and uses that insanity, or lack of sense, as an excuse. MJ was a predator, but most of what ruined her family were her bad decisions and I don't think she's willing, or ever will be, to face up to that. It's telling to me how each mother described their reactions to to MJ's death.
    dilligaf and fgg like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Feldman just came out with a statement... well, his first one criticized the doc, the second one said he can't defend him anymore. He's still saying MJ didn't molest him. I just can't fathom they were just friends... but I also can't fathom that Corey wouldn't jump on this train for the publicity.
    I think Corey would have been too 'damaged' for Jackson's tastes by then. There was no innocence there that could attract him or that he could have the pleasure of destroying. Maybe Corey was a famous prop and a hook to entice innocent, ordinary children and maybe Jackson saw him as someone he could groom to be a co-abuser as he got older. Who knows WTF was going on in that sick, twisted mind.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I wonder how Macauley Culkin feels about the documentaries? It definately looks like he was being groomed at one point.
    Waterslide, Lalasnake and fgg like this.

A lot of newspaper are now finding now old interviews of Latoya saying that Michael is a pedophile.
    F.ex:

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think Corey would have been too 'damaged' for Jackson's tastes by then. There was no innocence there that could attract him or that he could have the pleasure of destroying. Maybe Corey was a famous prop and a hook to entice innocent, ordinary children and maybe Jackson saw him as someone he could groom to be a co-abuser as he got older. Who knows WTF was going on in that sick, twisted mind.
    Interesting point!

Maybe this has been discussed a million times before, but where does Alfonso Ribeiro fit into all of this? Or did he have little contact with him outside the Pepsi commercial?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Maybe this has been discussed a million times before, but where does Alfonso Ribeiro fit into all of this? Or did he have little contact with him outside the Pepsi commercial?

I didn't even know about Alfonso Ribeiro and MJ so went to google (nothing better to do on this deadly hot day)
    He was one of the boys who did hang out with MJ till he was 14. But says no abuse happened.

Alfonso was friends with Jackson for 2 years, when he was aged 12 to 14 in the years 1984-1986. That is enough time to sexually abuse someone. However, Alfonso says that he was not molested by Michael Jackson. Here is what Alfonso says about the child molestation allegations:
    “Quite frankly, no matter how many reports or things, or what people say, I will never believe that Michael was any of the things that they want to report about him. I won’t believe it because being a kid and being 12,13 and 14, knowing Michael Jackson and hanging out with Michael, it never occurred, it never seemed like it could have occurred. There was nothing ever questionable, I simply won’t believe it.”~Alfonso Ribeiro
    What can we say about that statement?
    I would like to hear why Alfonso and Jackson stopped to hang out after he was 14. James Safechuck & Wade Robson both claim that they were abused until 14 and then were thrown away like a used toy. So why did Alfonso stop to be around Michael after he was 14?
    https://mjandboys.wordpress.com/2017...iro-1984-1986/

Edit: the above website also has a page where all his 'favorite boys' are time lines. OMG

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I didn't even know about Alfonso Ribeiro and MJ so went to google (nothing better to do on this deadly hot day)
    He was one of the boys who did hang out with MJ till he was 14. But says no abuse happened.

https://mjandboys.wordpress.com/2017...iro-1984-1986/

Edit: the above website also has a page where all his 'favorite boys' are time lines. OMG
    OT: My feet are icicles right now. I wish I were some place hot.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Maybe Alfonso wasn't abused. He was already older than Robson and Safechuck and even MJ couldn't have the time to molest everyone. Maybe. I don't know. But Alfonso being 14 is kind of weird. Well, it's all weird.

I don't know if I could handle that website.

I wonder if MJ abused the ones he knew from younger ages. I looked at a few of the pages on that site and it seems like the ones who accused him of molesting them knew MJ since they were 9 or 10, even if the abuse didn't happen until a few years later. If Alfonso met MJ when he was at the age of 12, maybe it was too late for MJ to groom him?

Ugh, I feel gross even thinking about this.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Lalasnake like this.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

It's possible to hang around a child molester and not get molested yourself. With me it has happened twice. A guy in my village was later arrested for raping his girlfriend's 8 year old daughter. I and the other kids of the village had spent 2 full summers hanging out with that guy. He was super friendly, always had time to play with us kids, he'd take us to see his animals, hang around with us at village fairs and other times. I can recall countless times I had been alone with him (good job, parents!) or only partly supervised and he never, ever tried anything. I was the same age as the girl he later raped so I don't know, I got lucky? The second guy was my fourth grade teacher who was a total creep. He never did anything worse than touch over clothes and rub himself on a few of the girls. Never with me. We knew about it and we used to tease him (thinking back, wtf, we were only like 9-10 years old, what did we know?). None of the girls who were touched ever told her parents. Actually, apart for the touching he was a good teacher and we liked him. We also liked that he was much stricter on the boys and they were always getting shit while it was easy sailing for us.

Back to Michael Jackson and Corey Feldman,maybe even child molesters have standards? Maybe he just didn't find Corey attractive. *i'm so going to hell for this*
    Your bum has feelings, your bum is a part of you
    Don’t put it on chairs, your bum has an opinion, yeah

I agree with you yanna...there are other factors at play...namely, time. And whatever attraction the predator is feeling for the kid, but not only that...how easily it will be to get the parents away from the kid, etc.

And I have known multiple cases where kids swear up and down they haven't been abused, and social workers and therapists and investigators all know because there are telltale signs of it, but the kids will never admit it until they either have a break or new information comes to light. Kids take threats seriously. And kids feel tremendous shame. It's so sad, but all too common. I think it's normal that Robson and Safechuck felt they had to preserve the lie for so many years.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information