Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    In part two at the 9 or ten minute point. They play a message left on one of the boys phones. I have never heard anything more creepy. He went into a bizarre accent, used oet names, so creepy.
    Watching EP 2 tonight. I actually had to stop before I finished EP 1. It was so disturbing. And although they explain themselves good I have this anger for their mothers.
    Waterslide likes this.

how is it possible for the parents to not know what was going on?were they selling out their poor little boys to this monster for money?arent they guilty of exploiting minors?how can a parent do this to his own child?
    holly and HeartShapedBox like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    how is it possible for the parents to not know what was going on?were they selling out their poor little boys to this monster for money?arent they guilty of exploiting minors?how can a parent do this to his own child?
    If you think this is bad, wait til you see "Abducted in Plain Sight"!!!

I'm about 45 minutes into episode 1 and I'm having problems getting through it.
    fgg likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

^^^ i don't think i could watch it. so probably won't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    It's really difficult. The parents are the the hardest thing to understand and I wish just one of them would own that they were seduced by material things and greed and that's how it all happened - they didn't want to see it so they didn't. Stop with the "but everything seemed so innocent and I loved the extravagant trips and the lovely wine" bullshit. I mean, I haven't finished the documentary yet, so maybe one of the mothers will say that and mean it, but so far I'm not seeing that.

As for Michael Jackson, if people - namely his stans - don't see him for what a scheming predator he really was after watching this, I don't even want them to live in the same town as I do.
    weathered1 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    I know I won't watch it either.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

some things are hard enough to read here. i'm becoming a weenie in my old age.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Yeah, my daughter is struggling through this and watched the R. Kelly episodes too. She flat out told me not to watch: "It's not like you need convincing, Mom."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4iD...ature=youtu.be

Corey Feldman: I can no longer defend Michael Jackson

He makes sense here, for once.

Meanwhile, Wendy Williams shows off her stupidity:

https://twitter.com/decider/status/1103336413414723585
    BrickHouse likes this.

people have been 'selling' their children to pedos forever. it's just less common now in the west, or we just don't talk about it as much.

in cultures where arranged marriages are the norm, that's basically what parents do when they marry off their 11 year-old to a 45 year-old in exchange for a dowry.
    back when religious schools were the norm, boys would get sent to them and i think everyone knew full well what was going on and what the priests were doing to the kids, but hey it got the kids off the parents' backs and it was one less mouth to feed.
    in the muslim world, it's quite common for grown men to have a 'boy' for their sexual needs. many of those boys are from poor families and these men pay the families for the boys, who are then turned into sexual slaves, often dressed in girls' clothes. there was a documentary about this called the dancing boys of afghanistan. lots of these rich men who own boys are married and have kids and in their mind it has nothing to do with homosexuality.
    sparkles likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

and then you have so many lovely young people and so many loving pairs,dying to have a baby to adore and raise with all the love and care they can give..a baby that never comes.life is not fair ...
    emkat and redcat like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    in the muslim world, it's quite common for grown men to have a 'boy' for their sexual needs. many of those boys are from poor families and these men pay the families for the boys, who are then turned into sexual slaves, often dressed in girls' clothes. there was a documentary about this called the dancing boys of afghanistan. lots of these rich men who own boys are married and have kids and in their mind it has nothing to do with homosexuality.
    I mentioned this on another thread, but right after 9/11, I was riding in a car with a Pakistani coworker (really nice, super-smart guy) and while we were driving along, he was explaining that the rise of the Taliban was partly in reaction to the fact that Afghani people were tired of their sons being abducted (not just given away) by pedos. My coworker (who was pretty secular, and had to flee Pakistan because he was a member of a minority muslim sect) was saying that the Taliban were the only ones who would stand up to the pedos and stop what they were doing. And that this led to kind of an acceptance of the Taliban. Initially, I thought my coworkers was either nuts or just trying to defame the anti-Taliban, but I later learned he was actually being accurate.

Sadly, I think that a lot of the Northern Alliance guys (who pushed out the Taliban in 2002-2003) had these types of predators in their midst.
    sputnik and sparkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If you think this is bad, wait til you see "Abducted in Plain Sight"!!!

I honestly was pulling a face like that the whole time. Haven't watched the Jacko documentary yet. I'll have to do that on Saturday when Mr P is at work. We started to watch it last night, but he couldn't deal with it.

I don't know how that family in Abducted in Plain Sight is even breathing. I don't usually yell 'the fuck is wrong with you people?' while watching documentaries.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information