Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Yesterday was Kinder Karneval here in Germany. A bunch of kids (including my son) were on stage for a costume contest. The little boy dressed as Michael Jackson won. The winner was picked by applause. I guess folks don’t care about a pedophile. Or they’re just in denial.
    Wow.

The thing that pisses me off about the Jackson family .... none of them were around when all this stuff was going on. The kids went into detail about how he would pull drills so they could learn to get dressed and ready fast and just act like nothing was going on. He allegedly did a lot of pedo stuff in the attic (can you imagine how big the attic to Neverland was?) or in the movie theater. He was actively covering his tracks in every way possible. Of course he's not going to do anything pedophilia like in front of other, especially his family. And maybe they should research how children abused by pedophiles over a long period of time often "cover" for them (at the trial).

I didn't watch it closely, was playing on in the background, but omfg when the one (Wade?) was describing how he had to bend over naked while Michael masturbated or licked his anus and he could choose to look behind him and watch what was going on or face forward and look at a Disney movie poster ... I cried. He even said that he felt so wrong and uncomfortable and that he was only seven years old when this happened. It just breaks the heart.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Yesterday was Kinder Karneval here in Germany. A bunch of kids (including my son) were on stage for a costume contest. The little boy dressed as Michael Jackson won. The winner was picked by applause. I guess folks don’t care about a pedophile. Or they’re just in denial.
    Also in germany, he remains a role model for boys between 6 and 10. Where I work, he is super popular with them. They usually don't ever listen to music older than 6 months, but Mj is always "cool". It boggles my mind.
    LaFolie likes this.

Corey Feldman is a grade A asshole.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I see that Feldman is denying anything negative ever happened to him with Jackson, and seems to be casting doubt on Robson and Safechuck:

Stars React to HBO 'Leaving Neverland' Documentary, Corey Feldman Defends Michael Jackson | toofab.com

"Never once swore in my presence, never touched me inappropriately, & never ever suggested we should be lovers in any way!" he insisted in a lengthy Twitter thread. "I feel like if ppl could hear our convos they would hear the innocence in them. No hint of perversion."
    The "Stand By Me star" even claimed he had a tape he was considering releasing which would show "what a 30-year-old man/child & a 13-year-old boy would discuss" to prove the innocence of their relationship.
    While he admitted he wasn't around when the documentary's accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck were, he claimed he knew many young kids — girls included — with whom he's still friends and who were never approached in a sexual way.
    "As much as those two men deserve 2 hav their voices heard, so do the thousands of kids who hung around him, that don't agree! Most pedos r serial offenders. They don'y hav self control," Feldman insisted. "So given the opportunity which he certainly had w me & others, being alone, w no parents around, how did he control those urges so well, while so blatantly sexual w those two boys? It doesn't really fit the profile."
    So because he wasn't molested, no one was? And he wants everyone to believe he was molested by someone else even though he won't name names? *sigh* Corey, shhhh and get thee to therapy, ASAP.

Someone on Twitter posted that the documentary was, "Abducted in Plain Sight", on steroids. He groomed the boys and their parents.

I believe it's entirely possible that Feldman and other famous kids Jackson was hanging out with, like Macauley Culkin, did not get molested. It could be that he was hanging with them to show the world that he liked hanging with kids innocently while grooming non famous kids and their parents.

Someone elsewhere made the great point re his defenders/over the top fans that if you took his name out of this story and told it as being about a regular guy everyone and their moms would be all up in arms how awful this is including the super fans who are all out on Twitter defending this disgusting human being.

I think that MJ always looked for new "material" and tried to groom a lot of boys. If someone turned out as too strong/unwilling or too protected from his family, he went on to the next available victim. So possibly Macauley got away (and maybe Corey was already just a bit too damaged and not innocent enough). I do think that every boy in this situation suffered in one way or the other, being thrown away as useless by MJ was certainly devastating to a degree, too.

of course corey feldman had to chime in with a hot take.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post

Someone elsewhere made the great point re his defenders/over the top fans that if you took his name out of this story and told it as being about a regular guy everyone and their moms would be all up in arms how awful this is including the super fans who are all out on Twitter defending this disgusting human being.
    I was & still am baffled how anyone would let their child go to a sleepover with a 30-something man, sleeping in the same bed - I don't care how famous he is. Imagine a non-famous man asking kids to sleep over - no parent would ever agree to that, & would very likely call the police right away.

Based on the documentary, Jackson was treating these families to lavish vacations, cars, and even bought James Safechuck's parents a damn house. They were so enamored with the lifestyle and money he was showering them with, that they simply traded their sons in exchange for it. They may not have known what he was doing completely, but I put most of the blame for the molestation these guys went through on their parents. They should have never allowed them to be so friendly with a grown ass man.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Corey Feldman can go fuck himself. I’m tired of him. He probably gets hush money from the Jackson Estate that will go away if he talks. I wouldn’t put it past him or them.
    A-fucking-men. He's an IDIOT if he thinks MJ wasn't a pedo. Just because he was too famous (at the time, like Macaulay Culkin) to get raped, doesn't mean nobody else was. Corey can drop dead.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    Based on the documentary, Jackson was treating these families to lavish vacations, cars, and even bought James Safechuck's parents a damn house. They were so enamored with the lifestyle and money he was showering them with, that they simply traded their sons in exchange for it. They may not have known what he was doing completely, but I put most of the blame for the molestation these guys went through on their parents. They should have never allowed them to be so friendly with a grown ass man.
    Oh, they knew, they just turned a blind eye.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    It’s denial.
    Statistically it doesn’t make sense to automatically doubt victims of rape, whether they’re children or adults. Women getting raked and children getting abused are is incredibly common. You know what’s rare? People making up those allegations. Even more rare is alleged victims getting together and conspiring to accuse someone of abuse.

EVEN if both men were making sure their stories match, the footages collaborates with their stories. These boys were very similar, both did his sexy movies,... And this adult guy taking them everywhere.

That movie theater with these creepy Bedrooms???? I would get that in the playboy mansion but not an 'eternal' boy. The rooms didn't even 'try' to be 'let's watch a movie- hang-out rooms.

The attic, bells and doors and doors to get to his room? I am sure there are a lot more victims then the ones we have heard about.

I also think the parents knew but maybe were in denial and or star struck.
    There is no way I would leave my 7 year old kid with an adult man I have known since 2 or 3 days alone for an hour let alone for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I didn't watch it closely, was playing on in the background, but omfg when the one (Wade?) was describing how he had to bend over naked while Michael masturbated or licked his anus and he could choose to look behind him and watch what was going on or face forward and look at a Disney movie poster ... I cried. He even said that he felt so wrong and uncomfortable and that he was only seven years old when this happened. It just breaks the heart.
    Eugh that story made me sick to the stomach. The parents basically left their 7 year old with a man they knew since 2 days and went on a holiday?????
    I forgot if the sister then also came on the holiday or stayed at the Jackson mansion.

In part two at the 9 or ten minute point. They play a message left on one of the boys phones. I have never heard anything more creepy. He went into a bizarre accent, used oet names, so creepy.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information